of 15
Next Last
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#284 Feb 9, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to several different DNA testing, there is no khazar in the Jewish people. As if a people were replaced in language, culture and religion.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2010/06...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars#Theories...
The fate of the khazars is more likely they were eventually converted either by Rome or the Orthodox, the only two empires of that region. Russia became Orthodox after 1453. Europe was the holy roman empire.
Islam in the region of Israel are violent but I dont believe they have any nuclear weapon. Israel doesnt affect me at all so there's no need to want more war, but their destruction would certainly mean the end of Christian-Zionism. Since this belief was created with the founding of Israel what would happen to all these Christians if such a thing were to occur?
One of two:
1. as John Hagee says: "if Israel doesnt built the third temple you might as well throw your Bible away"
2. back as before CZ, to identifying Rome as antichrist.
conclusion
Israel will continue, and the wars in the middle east have nothing to do with Israel, rather the masonic NWO (Washington & Muslim Brotherhood) have been running all the wars & revolutions to destabilize the entire middle east as Islam is moved into the West, and cleansed of Christians.
-
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West
CAIRO, EGYPT – The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas.
www.worthynews.com/9243-islam-will-conquer-it...
So, i'd rather have non-violent Jews move in next door than Islam.
And the Roman Catholic Church will team up with the Muslims to assist in bringing about the one-world government, economy and religion.

Since: Oct 07

Edinburgh, UK

#285 Feb 9, 2013
I dare say within the Catholic church you may find someone who does worship Mary but I have found going by the Catholics I do know that Mary is not worshipped but rather she is honoured ,respected ,and adored ..I have also found by many of the protestants that I do know that Mary gets dishonoured , disrespected and despised in their zeal to discredit Catholicism ..Mary has been called demonic and all sorts of negative things ..I find it a shame that the baby gets thrown out with the bath water ...I adore Mary .
socci

Lawson, MO

#286 Feb 9, 2013
FreeChic wrote:
I know that Rome is in the Bible, but where does it say that Rome is the anti-Christ and that the Roman Catholic Chruch is Mystery Babylon? It doesn't. And if it isn't written then it ain't true Christ said Behold, I have foretold you all things, and He did.
It is much bigger than the Catholic Church, and it would have to be for the whole world to wonder after "the beast" (satan) as it says they will.

Great, that's a start!

Rome is the fourth empire found in Daniel 2 - the iron legs.
There is no fifth empire. It's the Roman empire, not Israel found in Revelation.

There is no "The Antichrist". John said there were many antichrists and a spirit of antichrist. Yet, pastors today often call the 'beast' antichrist.

The beast we are told in Dn 7:23 is a kingdom of empire, the fourth being the Roman empire then found in Revelation.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#290 Feb 14, 2013
"While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. Then one said unto him, Behold they mother and thy brethren stand without desiring to speak with thee. But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother and my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples , and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother" _ Matt. 12:46-50.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#291 Feb 14, 2013
"And it came to pass as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it" - Luke 11:27-28.
Frank

Holly Springs, NC

#292 Feb 14, 2013
While some may not worship her, some do. I think that focusing on Mary or anyone else other than G-d is an unhealthy distraction...its pointless really, imo, and such adoration often paves the way for polytheism (as has been proven).

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#293 Feb 14, 2013
FreeChic wrote:
http://www.biblestudysite.com/ mary.htm
They do, and so they are condemned: according to GOD.

11 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Thou shalt have no other Gods before me.
12 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Note: back in the Old Testamant, God did abolish visiting the inquity of transgressors upon their children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 2 min Big Al 2,350
Israel is anti christ, literally 42 min Frindly 147
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 46 min Frindly 1,421
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) 6 hr Sawlite 32
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 6 hr JuneVanDenmark 83
judgment coming to america 8 hr JuneVanDenmark 142
False Teachings of Jews that defy their Holy Sc... 8 hr JuneVanDenmark 86
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 11 hr JuneVanDenmark 1,608
More from around the web