Do Catholics Worship the Mother Mary?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#223 Feb 7, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>God's mercy is apparent. You have not been struck down - yet.
Please do specify which of the roughly 1000 gods you are referencing.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#224 Feb 7, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>True, but that greatness is fading fast. Dark days are coming to America!
Move to Iran
Truthsayer777

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#225 Feb 7, 2013
Ever wonder how it is, us "Fundies" have the same viewpoints? We have no single leader dictating what we believe, and we are scattered across the globe, from all walks of life, differing backgrounds and different churches. Yet, we agree on the fundamentals of salvation/redemption/eternal life. Only one side of the argument can be right. So, choose wisely whom you will serve.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#226 Feb 7, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>Drama, huh? You will see drama in the next life. "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." We are trying to show you the Way, Truth and Life, but you mock, ridicule and reject those of us who "saw the Light" by God's grace and conviction of His Spirit. You underestimate the purity, holiness, justice and wrath of God. He only loves us via the merits of Jesus Christ. He was sorry He had created us, as stated in Genesis. He sees that "the whole world lies in wickedness." I pray the Lord brings you to repentance.
I see your future, a large church steeple, your in the bell tower. In your hands a high powered rife. As you shoot sinners, you proclaim yourself Jesus incarnate. Just doing your job puttin sinners down. What a self rightious asshat you are. Who told you that you could judge others?
Truthsayer777

Location hidden

#227 Feb 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Move to Iran
Yeah. That would be so much better :( You won't so smug when your dollars barely buy you enough food to eat, let alone shelter.
Truthsayer777

Location hidden

#228 Feb 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Please do specify which of the roughly 1000 gods you are referencing.
Jesus Christ, the First and the Last. You will meet Him when you stand before the Judgement Throne.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#229 Feb 7, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. That would be so much better :( You won't so smug when your dollars barely buy you enough food to eat, let alone shelter.
HE aint movin there.. YOU are.. what? dont like theocracy?
Truthsayer777

Location hidden

#230 Feb 7, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. That would be so much better :( You won't so smug when your dollars barely buy you enough food to eat, let alone shelter.
And you sound like an Obama supporter. So, congratulations on helping bring America to its economic knees. Too late to turn back now.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#231 Feb 7, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
Ever wonder how it is, us "Fundies" have the same viewpoints?
Nope! Its low IQ.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#232 Feb 7, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Christ, the First and the Last. You will meet Him when you stand before the Judgement Throne.
Too bad you wont!
Truthsayer777

Location hidden

#233 Feb 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I see your future, a large church steeple, your in the bell tower. In your hands a high powered rife. As you shoot sinners, you proclaim yourself Jesus incarnate. Just doing your job puttin sinners down. What a self rightious asshat you are. Who told you that you could judge others?
So complain all unrighteous people trying to shield themselves from the face of the "One who sits on the throne." Your problem is not with us, it is with Almighty God.
Truthsayer777

Location hidden

#234 Feb 7, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Nope! Its low IQ.
I'll take an I.Q. test along side you anytime. Mine is 120.
Truthsayer777

Location hidden

#235 Feb 7, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad you wont!
You are right. I have already be judged and forgiven by Him. You can be too.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#236 Feb 7, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take an I.Q. test along side you anytime. Mine is 120.
Bullshiet

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#237 Feb 7, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>So complain all unrighteous people trying to shield themselves from the face of the "One who sits on the throne." Your problem is not with us, it is with Almighty God.
My God loves me. I am in good graces with the Great and Powerful FSM, and his only son, MeatBall. I know this because he sent me an Email today.

Did he send you one???? If not you are screwed.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#238 Feb 7, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
Ever wonder how it is, us "Fundies" have the same viewpoints? We have no single leader dictating what we believe, and we are scattered across the globe, from all walks of life, differing backgrounds and different churches. Yet, we agree on the fundamentals of salvation/redemption/eternal life. Only one side of the argument can be right. So, choose wisely whom you will serve.
You left out the only thing you know about science is you're against it.

You left out the only thing you know about education is you're against it.

You left out you're all stupid enough to think Noah's Flood really happened.

You left out you all hate anything that differs from you in any way.

You left out you're all impossible to communicate with because you use the Bible as proof you're right.

The list goes on.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#239 Feb 7, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>So complain all unrighteous people trying to shield themselves from the face of the "One who sits on the throne." Your problem is not with us, it is with Almighty God.
Silly fundie game number 135: Shifting the blame.

You're the one doing the threatening here, not God.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#240 Feb 7, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
The standard fundie claim is 140. Dumb fundie.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#241 Feb 7, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
Mine is 137.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#242 Feb 7, 2013
Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>You are right. I have already be judged and forgiven by Him. You can be too.
Gosh, I didn't know you were all dead 'n stuff.
Bummer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 5 min ROG 3
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 1 hr ROG 1,047
Early Christianity 2 hr oxbow 2,080
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 3 hr oxbow 1,045
The Old testament does not belong in the bible. 8 hr Serch 22
Israel is anti christ, literally 9 hr Serch 36
Another one joins our team ! 13 hr oxbow 31
More from around the web