Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
In later times they will depart from the faith. Your fundie religion dates to the 1930's at the earliest and really didn't take off until the seventies. That would be you. The most anti-Christian rhetoric I've heard in this forum comes from the fundies.
This country was built on conservative Christian values, your "new age" religion liberal ideologies is what is new and what is destroying our country.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

FreeChic wrote:
<quoted text>
This country was built on conservative Christian values, your "new age" religion liberal ideologies is what is new and what is destroying our country.
Bullship, this country was built on Saxon Law. Flippin Christianity cant be found in the damn us Constitution. Our laws are not based upon christianity now or have they ever been.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make to you what faith I practice? I do just what you do, aside from worshipping the Bible instead of God, plus I do what Jesus Christ commanded.
Sure you do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

FreeChic wrote:
Scriptures you Catholics should learn:
1 Tim 4:1-3
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.(KJV)
2 Tim 4:3-4
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.(KJV)
2 Cor 11:13-15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.(KJV)
The word transformed in the Greek means disguised: 13. Should read "disguising" themeselves as apostles of Christ 14. should read, Satan himself is "disguised" as an angel of light. 15. Therfore it is no great thing if his ministers also be "disguised" as ministers of righteousness;
Rom 1:20-25
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
outstanding! Heed these words of God and repent idol worshippers!

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>outstanding! Heed these words of God and repent idol worshippers!
Thats what I have been saying all along. You need FSM in your life. Now get right with his Noodleness. Ramen

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

We are not to worship Mary, Jesus Mother there is no Bible truth that says we are to do so. There is people in this world rather do things there way instead of Gods way. For those people who love to make up lies about Gods Bible, they will fine a place in hell for them!
There is no queen of Heaven. There has never been a queen of heaven FACT. There is most certainly a King of Heaven, the LORD of hosts, Jehovah. He alone rules in heaven. He does not share His rules or His throne or His authority with anyone. The idea that Mary, the mother of Jesus, is the queen of heaven has no scriptural basis whatsoever.....

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
We are not to worship Mary, Jesus Mother there is no Bible truth that says we are to do so. There is people in this world rather do things there way instead of Gods way. For those people who love to make up lies about Gods Bible, they will fine a place in hell for them!
There is no queen of Heaven. There has never been a queen of heaven FACT. There is most certainly a King of Heaven, the LORD of hosts, Jehovah. He alone rules in heaven. He does not share His rules or His throne or His authority with anyone. The idea that Mary, the mother of Jesus, is the queen of heaven has no scriptural basis whatsoever.....
Hi, preacherman.

I now pray specifically for you rather than lumping you in with the cazies. You're still crazy but at least you're a real person who only changes his ID once in a while to pat himself on the back. Most of the rest change their stripes so often they've got to be crazy.

Don't fret. I only pray for you at the Our Fathers since you despise Jesus' mother. I don't know why you despise Jesus' mother. It's a pretty safe bet Jesus loved her and so should we.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
You don't know there's no queen of heaven. You just made that up.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you do.
Good boy. Here, have a cookie. You have been paying attention.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know there's no queen of heaven. You just made that up.
I believe in truth not man made lies 15th, there is no place in the Bible that say anything about a queen in Heaven FACT. If you think the Bible says that, then why don't you tell us were to find it in the Bible? I have told you people on these threads if it isn't in the Bible then its nothing but man made lies FACT!!

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe in truth not man made lies 15th, there is no place in the Bible that say anything about a queen in Heaven FACT. If you think the Bible says that, then why don't you tell us were to find it in the Bible? I have told you people on these threads if it isn't in the Bible then its nothing but man made lies FACT!!
There is no place in the Bible that derives Bernoulli's Equation. FACT.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Worship is worship no matter how you try to disguise it. The Lord God will not be fooled, nor are we, by Catholic rationalization and justification of IDOLATRY!
Who's asking you to be "fooled"? Just don't become a Catholic & shut up about it, already!

Is some Catholic persecuting you or forcing you to do something against your will?

Geesh!!! Fundies love to create drama.
socci

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Jazybird58 wrote:
Bullship, this country was built on Saxon Law. Flippin Christianity cant be found in the damn us Constitution. Our laws are not based upon christianity now or have they ever been.

Magna Carta Law that was based on biblical law. Whether the founders of Washington DC or the constitution were Christian is irrelevant to who founded this country's culture. It has always been Christian and a great country in spite of the mess out in Washington. The Fed Gov has been nothing but problems and dont even go by their own founding documents. Jefferson wrote the constitution without the Bill of Rights, added by the Christian anti-Federalists who were running the states. The states were Christian ran until the Civil War, even had in many of their states' constitution a Protestant test oath, because that is who the citizenry were.

Anyway, this country has been great in spite of Washington screw ups not because of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what I have been saying all along. You need FSM in your life. Now get right with his Noodleness. Ramen
God's mercy is apparent. You have not been struck down - yet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Magna Carta Law that was based on biblical law. Whether the founders of Washington DC or the constitution were Christian is irrelevant to who founded this country's culture. It has always been Christian and a great country in spite of the mess out in Washington. The Fed Gov has been nothing but problems and dont even go by their own founding documents. Jefferson wrote the constitution without the Bill of Rights, added by the Christian anti-Federalists who were running the states. The states were Christian ran until the Civil War, even had in many of their states' constitution a Protestant test oath, because that is who the citizenry were.
Anyway, this country has been great in spite of Washington screw ups not because of them.
True, but that greatness is fading fast. Dark days are coming to America!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's asking you to be "fooled"? Just don't become a Catholic & shut up about it, already!
Is some Catholic persecuting you or forcing you to do something against your will?
Geesh!!! Fundies love to create drama.
Drama, huh? You will see drama in the next life. "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." We are trying to show you the Way, Truth and Life, but you mock, ridicule and reject those of us who "saw the Light" by God's grace and conviction of His Spirit. You underestimate the purity, holiness, justice and wrath of God. He only loves us via the merits of Jesus Christ. He was sorry He had created us, as stated in Genesis. He sees that "the whole world lies in wickedness." I pray the Lord brings you to repentance.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
neither do you.. so ifn I was you and I wanted to go by the "founding documents' go getcha a slave or two!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>God's mercy is apparent. You have not been struck down - yet.
Neither have you but you're about to!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>True, but that greatness is fading fast. Dark days are coming to America!
Good.. i like the dark.. I sleep better!

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever read the US Constitution? Granted some of the framers where christian and some where deitists, in no way was this country founded upon christian principles. Our Laws are based on Saxon law, the Magna Carts and Roman law. The actual basis for our Republic is from The Greek Ideal of Democracy. We don't have a National Religion and NEVER will. Our laws have NEVER been based upon the Ten Comandments or for that matter the bible. Laws pertaining to murder, stealing etc predate the bible and can be found in many cultures that ARE not Christian and or Jewish.

Given that (73%) of this nation (current rate) are of the christian faith, I guess you might say we are governed by christians. You are correct that at a point in time in many states you would have had to be a christian to hold an elected office. Thanks to SCOTUS that bullshiet came to an end.

The Bill of Rights is the collective name for the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution. These limitations serve to protect the natural rights of liberty and property. They guarantee a number of personal freedoms, limit the government's power in judicial and other proceedings, and reserve some powers to the states and the public. While originally the amendments applied only to the federal government, most of their provisions have since been held to apply to the states by way of the Fourteenth Amendment.

The amendments were introduced by James Madison to the 1st United States Congress as a series of legislative articles. They were adopted by the House of Representatives on August 21, 1789, formally proposed by joint resolution of Congress on September 25, 1789, and came into effect as Constitutional Amendments on December 15, 1791, through the process of ratification by three-fourths of the States. While twelve amendments were proposed by Congress, only ten were originally ratified by the states. Of the remaining two, one was adopted 203 years later as the Twenty-seventh Amendment and the other technically remains pending before the states.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 9 min purplelady1040 12,314
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 48 min NDanger 1,486
Take America Back 50 min NDanger 14
A Message from Nettie 52 min NDanger 1,296
There Is No Benefit For Believing In God 59 min NDangertard 888
God is just 59 min selatla 116
The Lords Prayer 1 hr NDangertard 12
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 1 hr Flygerian 192
...Christianity's explanation of race 2 hr Big Al 105