Prayer requests for the sick with hea...

Prayer requests for the sick with health problems.

Posted in the Christian Forum

Since: Jan 13

Europe

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Please feel free to place you prayer requests here especially if you are suffering with health problems. Our God is able to heal you from all your sickness. If your matter is of private concern, feel free to contact me by e.mail and i will pray for you.

Since: Jan 13

Europe

#2 Jan 4, 2013
For private prayer request email: [email protected]

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Apostle_Soldier wrote:
For private prayer request email: [email protected]
IMHO displaying one's email address on an open forum is not the wisest of moves. I doubt prayer will be of any use in dealing with the inevitable deluge of Viagra spam to your inbox.

Since: Jan 13

Europe

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO displaying one's email address on an open forum is not the wisest of moves. I doubt prayer will be of any use in dealing with the inevitable deluge of Viagra spam to your inbox.
Sorry, but thanks for your wise advice. I don't take any other e.mails not for prayer requests. I only accept prayer requests on this e.mail the reason i created it.

Since: Jan 13

Europe

#5 Jan 4, 2013
I choose to stand with my other Christian brothers and sisters in prayer. You should not worry why i put my e.mail address on an open forum. This is only a prayer request e.mail. What you should worry about is your purpose in life and your future. I'm not suprised to see that its actually non-christian fellows bothering me with this. I'm completely safe here so please stop worrying about me. If you take your time to read and understand, this thread is meant for those who believe in God and the power of prayer.
I speak peace for the sake of Jesus Christ:)

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Apostle_Soldier wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, but thanks for your wise advice. I don't take any other e.mails not for prayer requests. I only accept prayer requests on this e.mail the reason i created it.
I've just sent a message to the email address you posted. There is nothing to stop anyone doing the same. Unless you have filters correctly set up people will be able to send you all kinds of junk.

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Apostle_Soldier wrote:
I choose to stand with my other Christian brothers and sisters in prayer.
It makes no difference what your stand for. Your inbox will still get filled with spam.
Apostle_Soldier wrote:
You should not worry why i put my e.mail address on an open forum.
So you won't mind if I use it to sign you up to a few porn sites?
Apostle_Soldier wrote:
This is only a prayer request e.mail.
If a spammer sees it they will send you spam.
Apostle_Soldier wrote:
What you should worry about is your purpose in life and your future.
My purpose in life is to enjoy retirement as much as I can. Just like every other living thing on the planet, my future is death.
Apostle_Soldier wrote:
I'm not suprised to see that its actually non-christian fellows bothering me with this.
I'm not surprised by your naivety regarding internet security.
Apostle_Soldier wrote:
I'm completely safe here so please stop worrying about me.
I'm not worrying about you, just pointing out the folly of posting ones email address on an open forum.
Apostle_Soldier wrote:
If you take your time to read and understand, this thread is meant for those who believe in God and the power of prayer.
Topix is an open forum. I am free to post how and where I please.

Since: Aug 07

Akron, OH

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Apostle_Soldier wrote:
Please feel free to place you prayer requests here especially if you are suffering with health problems. Our God is able to heal you from all your sickness. If your matter is of private concern, feel free to contact me by e.mail and i will pray for you.
ever wonder why people that believe Gods healing them all the time don't have longer lifespans than the avg person?
michelle m triska

Cleveland, OH

#9 Apr 18, 2013
pray god heals my hiatul hernia, gas, flatuence
michelle m triska

Cleveland, OH

#10 Apr 18, 2013
pray god heals my body producing gas, and bowels of loose, and intestinal gas and the problem causing it, and restores me to health after pills harmed me
scott

Latrobe, PA

#11 Sep 14, 2013
Please pray for healing for my right leg/ankle/foot, and help with my family and finances.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#12 Sep 14, 2013
Here is my prayer.

My God, my Father,

take all those spirits and souls who will not repent from all their sins and bring all their deeds to the Light and stay in the Light and who continue to pollute your mercy and take your wonderful blessings for granted with their love for evil and sin, and will not love you with all their heart,and will not love you with all their mind, and will not love you with all there soul, and will not love you with all their strength...

TAKE THEM ALL AND CAST THEM ALL INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE FOREVER AND EVER.

AMEN

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#13 Sep 15, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
Here is my prayer.
My God, my Father,
take all those spirits and souls who will not repent from all their sins and bring all their deeds to the Light and stay in the Light and who continue to pollute your mercy and take your wonderful blessings for granted with their love for evil and sin, and will not love you with all their heart,and will not love you with all their mind, and will not love you with all there soul, and will not love you with all their strength...
TAKE THEM ALL AND CAST THEM ALL INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE FOREVER AND EVER.
AMEN
See you there.

Lol
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#14 Sep 15, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
See you there.
Lol
The Spirit of God is everywhere.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#15 Sep 16, 2013
PROV1X81 wrote:
<quoted text>
ever wonder why people that believe Gods healing them all the time don't have longer lifespans than the avg person?
prove that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 1 min Demon Finder 315
News Mass hunger 'a moral scandal' Bread president t... 4 min par five 2
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 6 min RiccardoFire 239
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 11 min Demon Finder 105
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 1 hr Big Al 9,332
Jesus did not claim to be God 2 hr Barnsweb 325
Design, Nowhere Evident 4 hr messianic114 268
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 4 hr messianic114 1,904
More from around the web