|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

JESUS is wrote:
<quoted text>
a
NO IT'S NOT A LOOPHOLE!!!!! Innocent until proven guilty.
"in this lifetime" or "before you pass away." same line. same meaning. you want to make it mean somethign different, but it doesnt. the message was clear...and the early - first xtians thought that they would see this day. paul thought it and so did the others.
Failures For Gods

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

JESUSis wrote:
EASTER BUNNY:
The Easter bunny has its origin in pre-Christian fertility lore. The Hare and the Rabbit were the most fertile animals known and they served as symbols of the new life during the Spring season.
Since long before Jesus Christ was born, parents told their children that the magic hare would bring them presents at the spring festival. The presents were often painted eggs, as these represented the new life starting at this time of year." Hares are animals which look like rabbits, but are larger and in many countries quite rare. In most places, the Easter rabbit (bunny) has replaced the Easter hare completely.
The bunny was first used as a symbol of Easter in 16th century Germany, where it was first mentioned in German writings. If the Easter Bunny has no connection with Jesus Christ or Christianity, WHY ARE PEOPLE RIDICULING US ABOUT IT'S PAGAN ORIGINS?
Ostara or Eostre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%92ostre

Why did they choose a pagan godddess' name to celebrate this
"holy" day? From what I've read, christ has nothing to do with this holiday.

1. All you've done is taken a pre-christian holiday and thrown in your own BS.

2. If you're a christian, why do you even care that a bunny was a symbol of fertility in "pre-christian" times.

Your nice littly blurb about the easter bunny was just ripped off from wikipedia. Why not post a link and provide some of your own observations? You know, try to think for yourself for once. You're so great at copying and pasting, but pretty crappy at understanding and doing some real, objective researching.

“Jesus forgives..... ”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Judged:

Susan wrote:
Matthew 16:24-28
24Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25For whoever wants to save his life[a] will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it. 26What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? 27For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done. 28I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."
Why did Jesus lie? Jesus said some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom, but we all know that was not true.
So why did Jesus lie?
Hope you don't tell lie!
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

They received the Holy Ghost on the day of Penetecost and, thereafter; and received ETERNAL LIFE! I can attest to having a new life. Jesus sent the COMFORTER. I once was dead but now I live.

The previous verses have not happened yet. Jesus did not lie.:-)
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Romans 8:9

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

“The Great Druid”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Susan wrote:
24Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25For whoever wants to save his life[a] will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it. 26What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? 27For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done. 28I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."
Why did Jesus lie? Jesus said some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom, but we all know that was not true.
So why did Jesus lie?
Susan wrote:
So why did Jesus lie?
Could you explain the question I am not clear??
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Luke 17:21 (King James Version)

21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

The term "some standing here" was used because He knew that Judas would not experience the event.

“{{{Why Limit Yourself}}}”

Since: Jan 10

Indian Hills Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Anonymous wrote:
The term "some standing here" was used because He knew that Judas would not experience the event.
Everybody "STANDING HERE" dropped dead. JESUS LIED TO THEM!

Your point about Judas is totally irrelavent to that fact!

Jesus, And/Or the idiot that made up the story, "LIED!!!"

Tout Court!

“The Great Druid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Anonymous wrote:
Do not interject you freaking "you think", I am Pretty sure Judas did kill himself until AFTER JESUS DIED.
You can, but Judas did not kill himself until AFTER, JESUS Died.

JUDAS SAW SOMETHING, that made him kill himself, which was a very exeptable form of death in those days.

UNTIL YOU SEE, was the denominator or something like that,
JUDAS SAW SOMETHING, that made him run up the hill with a rope in hand.

Judas is not a good example for Judas obviously SAW something in the death of Jesus so much that he hung himself.
Which at that time was a very VALIANT way to die, if you sliced yourself before you jumped and you guts spill upon the ground, you PREFORMED the MOST VALIANT suicide.

At the TIME Hanging yourself and having your guts spill upon the Earth, was TOP OF THE LINE, I have no reason to live.

I go with HIM, it is My Master is Gone I go go with Him.
TOP OF THE LINE, GRADE A.

In Japan they Glorified Hari Carie, and what do they do?
They themselves let the guts out of there body.

Judas thing that he hung himself and his guts spilled out of him, is top of the line Suicide, it means he sliced his own gut then fell upon the rope.
TOP OF THE LINE Suicide.

“The Great Druid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Could you explain the question?
Ray

Southend-on-sea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Second Coming of Dave D wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus didn't lie, since he never existed.
The people who embellished the life story of Rabbi ben-Yeshua lied when they claimed he was born of a virgin, walked on water, etc.
So St Peter lied, even though he suffered crucifixion as a reward for his lie. What was his motivation?

So St Paul lied, even though he had to give up all the respect and wealth that he enjoyed, and even though he suffered repeated beatings, imprisonment and finally execution. What was his motivation?

So the thousands of early Christians lied, even though they were martyred for their faith and used by the emperor as a scapegoat for all varieties of political problems. What was their motivation?

So nearly all of the first disciples of Jesus gave their lives because they believed in him. Mostly, they died alone and in faraway places. What was their motivation?

And the many thousands of early converts, who were all aware that Jesus had been tortured and crucified in public, became converts and risked humiliation and execution because Jesus had been a nice guy and because a few people with psychosomatic disorders were cured? Or had he been somebody quite extraordinary, somebody it was impossible to reject because the evidence was there before the eyes of the witnesses.
quitesimple

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

He isn't a liar whatsoever unfortunately for us.

We always get it wrong or are reading some morbid version that the kings of the earth have concocted for us to read.

Isn't that nice? Your leaders use and lie to you.

Why not dig for the truth from now on instead of digging the other way round, because the way people dig doesn't gain them a damn thing does it.

You may begin here, start with the lake of fire series, bible-truths.com . There never was a hell, or heaven(the fairy tale version anyway), or unicorns, the flood was not global at all, there is no lucifer either, etc......

forums.bible-truths.com , do a search for "understanding genesis" on this site, it will show you how dinosaurs were in genesis, and genesis when translated and read properly is directly aligned with scientific fact of today.

Some will be here to see it coming, some even go right into resurrection, but why in the fuck would we get into actual seconds here, what the fuck would be the point of that? Yes, some destined for the first resurrection it says will not sleep, do not worry about that though, it is fair as marbles, by that time they will have been judged and changed accordingly. Some have technical difference, but in the end it will all be the same.

And for fuck sake wake up to the fact that it is we who are the liars, not God or little jehovah junior.

Hell was never a part of scripture, if you believe that you have been had, the question then is have you been had willingly?

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Susan wrote:
So why did Jesus lie?
You need Bible School real bad, Jesus didn't told us any lies at all FACT. Jesus can't help it if you don't have what it takes to understand things. What you are saying here is nothing but lies from the pit of hell FACT.....

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> You need Bible School real bad, Jesus didn't told us any lies at all FACT. Jesus can't help it if you don't have what it takes to understand things. What you are saying here is nothing but lies from the pit of hell FACT.....
Tell us, Mister Preacherman, if you can, what work around was devised for this indeed troublesome passage.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Well simply put:

Deuteronomy 18:22
If the prophet speaks in the LORD's name but his prediction does not happen or come true, you will know that the LORD did not give that message. That prophet has spoken without my authority and need not be feared.
Reginald

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

because he had a small pee-pee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 117 of117
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••