God`s Kingdom is comming

Posted in the Christian Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Jun 22, 2013
 
Psalm 94
King James Version (KJV)
94 O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.

2 Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.

3 Lord, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?

4 How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?

5 They break in pieces thy people, O Lord, and afflict thine heritage.

6 They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless.

7 Yet they say, The Lord shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it.

8 Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise?

9 He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?

10 He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know?

11 The Lord knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.

12 Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O Lord, and teachest him out of thy law;

13 That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked.

14 For the Lord will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.

15 But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it.

16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

17 Unless the Lord had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.

18 When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up.

19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.

20 Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?

21 They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.

22 But the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.

23 And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the Lord our God shall cut them off.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Jun 22, 2013
 
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure stopping quoting God would please you very much. It is plague to you. God is plague to you.
Hebrews 10:31 (NKJV)
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
I'm not bothered by anyone quoting the gospel,I just have an issue with people like you who likes to abuse the gospel for their own vanity as I have told you before a number of times.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Jun 22, 2013
 
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this Child born called Mighty God?
The child is the Messiah who was 22 years old at her "rebirth" and ended the Cold War. She is actually God incarnate and is the Mighty God and Everlasting father. All the signs of her rebirth were fulfilled. The three wise men, the drummer boy, the star in the east and kings visiting, The birth of Emanuel, the flying roll, and the voice from heaven. This went on for ten months, August 1983 till May 1984. It took a lot to convince her.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Jun 22, 2013
 
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not bothered by anyone quoting the gospel,I just have an issue with people like you who likes to abuse the gospel for their own vanity as I have told you before a number of times.
The Gospel is salvation from Hell for all who repent. Repent IF YOU CAN.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Jun 22, 2013
 
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The child is the Messiah who was 22 years old at her "rebirth" and ended the Cold War. She is actually God incarnate and is the Mighty God and Everlasting father. All the signs of her rebirth were fulfilled. The three wise men, the drummer boy, the star in the east and kings visiting, The birth of Emanuel, the flying roll, and the voice from heaven. This went on for ten months, August 1983 till May 1984. It took a lot to convince her.
Where are you getting this lunacy? I can tell you where, the Devil.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Jun 23, 2013
 
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gospel is salvation from Hell for all who repent. Repent IF YOU CAN.
All you do is fight with me and others on here.
You have absolutely zero knowledge on how to witness for the Lord to me and to anyone else.
Your mindless infatuation of eternal condemnation and arrogant presumption of judgment upon others for not agreeing with you nor believing as you do proves that countless of times.
That's exactly why I say that it would be best for you to refrain from speaking out with Biblical terms until you have matured in your faith.
Until then,you will be just repeatedly coming on here making an ass out of yourself with your very limited spiritual knowledge of what Christianity is all about as well as your inconsiderate hateful attitude towards others.
Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Jun 23, 2013
 
GOD wrote:
<quoted text>Your will NOT! Your spelling and grammar are sub par and very telling of your ability to use the intellect I gave you.
It is spelled correctly in english,'COMING'. There NOT 2 of the letter 'M' in the english word (verb)'coming'.
Can you spell MY name correctly?
John>>

God and you are not Jehovah

“And I won't watch this anymore”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Now there's someone called God on the forum. I wonder if he has internet access...what's it called? Celestial cable?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Jun 24, 2013
 
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
All you do is fight with me and others on here.
Just pulling you from the fire.

Jude 1:23 (NKJV)
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Jun 24, 2013
 
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pulling you from the fire.
Jude 1:23 (NKJV)
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.
You need to learn how to conduct yourself as a Christian first before you can attempt to do that.
Boasting about with your hateful and intolerable essence towards others and playing around with scriptures that you hardly know or don't know at all on people isn't going to cut it.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Jun 24, 2013
 
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn how to conduct yourself as a Christian first before you can attempt to do that.
Boasting about with your hateful and intolerable essence towards others and playing around with scriptures that you hardly know or don't know at all on people isn't going to cut it.
You will learn to fear God, either in this life or in Hell. But you will learn.

Revelation 20:15 (NKJV)
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Jun 24, 2013
 
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You will learn to fear God, either in this life or in Hell. But you will learn.
Revelation 20:15 (NKJV)
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
I already have learn the fear of God and have even moved beyond that,I just don't need to kiss your ass to prove it and I won't.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Jun 24, 2013
 
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have learn the fear of God and have even moved beyond that,I just don't need to kiss your ass to prove it and I won't.
Your ROTTEN fruits betray you.

Matthew 7:19-20 (NKJV)
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lelouch0 wrote:
Now there's someone called God on the forum. I wonder if he has internet access...what's it called? Celestial cable?
God has been here before, but he's been absent for awhile. I think he probably got locked up. He's still agitated, probably off his meds again so he won't be around for long.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Jun 24, 2013
 
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ROTTEN fruits betray you.
Matthew 7:19-20 (NKJV)
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
Like I said.if that be the case then your own fruits betray you as well and like I also said that there is no verse of scripture that you can muster up that will justify your miscarriage of faith.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Jun 24, 2013
 
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said.if that be the case then your own fruits betray you as well and like I also said that there is no verse of scripture that you can muster up that will justify your miscarriage of faith.
Believing the Bible is not ROTTEN fruits. But your fruit is ROTTEN. When you realize that, you can be saved from the eternal Hell fire.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Jun 24, 2013
 
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing the Bible is not ROTTEN fruits. But your fruit is ROTTEN. When you realize that, you can be saved from the eternal Hell fire.
You really don't understand anything about the Christian faith.
All you care about and are infatuated with is either talking about someone burning in Hell or that you are wishing for someone to go to Hell.
You are just a mindless hate mongering fundie who tries to instigate fear on others and then gets mad and resorts to insults,threats and sarcasm whenever somebody,like myself, who does know a little bit more about the Christian faith than you do comes along and puts you in your place and expose you for the fraud and hypocrite that you truly are.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Jun 24, 2013
 
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't understand anything about the Christian faith.
You keep saying that but offer ZERO proof. Must be YOUR unGodly opinion.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Jun 24, 2013
 
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying that but offer ZERO proof. Must be YOUR unGodly opinion.
I don't have to prove anything to you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Jun 24, 2013
 
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove anything to you.
Of course not. You have NONE. I have LOTS of proof.

Revelation 20:15 (NKJV)
15 And anyone,(YOU) was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••