I am what I am.
How about that?
Ok...
Nero The Christian Killer

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Mar 8, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another retarded demon spirit on a Topix forum...why dont you start a thread in the atheist forums.
Despite how truly ignorant your comments are and how ignorant and childish your response will be to me, Jesus still loves you, died on the cross for your sins and wants you to have everlasting life. Anything less will end in your doom. The wages of sin is death, so repent and accept Jesus as you personal savior and you will be redeemed of this wicked spirit you have in you.
I will never repent, nor accept Jesus (the b astard Jewish skank, who was MADE GOOD by the Romans) as my personal savior.... NEVER! And for your information, Christ-lover, there's NO evil spirit in me, I can assure you that >:)

Jacksonville, FL

#25 Mar 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
...because I can? Does it bother you?
No, it doesn't bother me. I was just curious as to why your Christ loving ass posted that B.S. on this thread...

... by the way, you Bible-thumping, Jesus freak, do these bother you:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4Wlxwjjz-is/TpS7To6...

http://loltheists.com/wp-content/uploads/2011...

LMMFLEAO!

Jacksonville, FL

#26 Mar 8, 2013
Stan wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing a demon spirit you poor thing. Your still scared of demons, ghosts, goblins, witches and the dark. It just looks like someone taking advantage of the poor gullible people like yourself, who didn't have the intellectual capability to see past your childhood religious superstitions. Your driving motivation of everlasting life is also not possible but don't be afraid to die, it will feel just like it did before you were born, don't you remember?
Looool!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27 Mar 9, 2013
Nero The Christian Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it doesn't bother me. I was just curious as to why your Christ loving ass posted that B.S. on this thread...
... by the way, you Bible-thumping, Jesus freak, do these bother you:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4Wlxwjjz-is/TpS7To6...
http://loltheists.com/wp-content/uploads/2011...
LMMFLEAO!
Yes I am...& Don't know, I didn't look at them...
Vlad The Muzzie Killer

Jacksonville, FL

#28 Mar 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am...& Don't know, I didn't look at them...
You should've checked them out.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#29 Mar 11, 2013
Beelzebub wrote:
<quoted text>
And, you posted this because?
Honestly, the real reason I came here is it looked like a Christian thread. After reading some of the blasphemy, I realized it wasn't. No harm in quoting a few scriptures, right?:)

Fyi... After awhile, posters realize my name is 'Heaven's Angel' in reverse, which is not a secret... To go even further, the anagram of my name means 'Hell's Angel'. It Point's out that I have come from the depths of 'hell' to be one of God's chosen...:)
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#31 Mar 11, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, the real reason I came here is it looked like a Christian thread. After reading some of the blasphemy, I realized it wasn't. No harm in quoting a few scriptures, right?:)
Fyi... After awhile, posters realize my name is 'Heaven's Angel' in reverse, which is not a secret... To go even further, the anagram of my name means 'Hell's Angel'. It Point's out that I have come from the depths of 'hell' to be one of God's chosen...:)
And you're happy being one of God's chosen? Smh

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#32 Mar 11, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a trick question? Lol

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#33 Mar 11, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
...yes

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#34 Mar 11, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize you hate me, or what I stand for, I don't hate you...Just know it doesn't have to be this way... I'm not trying to change you, I would just like to give you a different way of looking at things.

We all have free will to do what we want. Trust me when I say, I know both sides...:) Your father Satan (you are Lucifer Jr? Lol) and I have had some battles...Almost took my life, but God stepped in...
Just sayin':)
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#35 Mar 11, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a trick question? Lol
Um no, it's not a trick question.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#36 Mar 11, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
...yes
YOUR God is a murderous, infanticidal, pro-genocidal, bloodthirsty, malevolent being, so why are you happy being "chosen" by such an individual?
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#37 Mar 11, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize you hate me
I don't hate you. I don't even know you. It's impossible to hate someone you don't even know.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#38 Mar 11, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize you hate me, or what I stand for, I don't hate you...Just know it doesn't have to be this way... I'm not trying to change you, I would just like to give you a different way of looking at things.
We all have free will to do what we want. Trust me when I say, I know both sides...:) Your father Satan (you are Lucifer Jr? Lol) and I have had some battles...Almost took my life, but God stepped in...
Just sayin':)
Until God stepped in, eh? Well, how do you know it was God?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#39 Mar 12, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR God is a murderous, infanticidal, pro-genocidal, bloodthirsty, malevolent being, so why are you happy being "chosen" by such an individual?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... I see our Lord God differently. With God there is peace, without God, there is not. The difference is apparent in 'my' life.

*Thank you for being patient... Some of my replies will be instant, and some will not, depending on the day... I will always try to answer you.:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#40 Mar 12, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Until God stepped in, eh? Well, how do you know it was God?
Past experiences...
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#41 Mar 12, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Past experiences...
Oh OK..

Besides all of this, you Christians on this forum really have shocked me. You see, I came to this forum to vent my frustrations and to spread hate towards Christians, and even though I did those things, the Christians were still very kind and generous towards me, and to be quite honest, I feel kind of bad for saying those types of things.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#42 Mar 12, 2013
correction:to be quite honest, I feel kind of bad for saying the type of things I said on here.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#43 Mar 13, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh OK..
Besides all of this, you Christians on this forum really have shocked me. You see, I came to this forum to vent my frustrations and to spread hate towards Christians, and even though I did those things, the Christians were still very kind and generous towards me, and to be quite honest, I feel kind of bad for saying those types of things.
Awe...:) We can be friends in-spite of our differences. I will never push my faith on someone else. You be you, and I'll be me... okay. Lol
ps... It's okay to vent frustrations.:) SL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 6 min Barmsweb 1,318
Intelligent People Question Everything 10 min Big Al 871
Why did Christ come to Earth? 15 min Barmsweb 706
WHICH of the 3 ACCOUNTS IS CORRECT????? (Jan '16) 33 min Taranis 433
Just A Talk With You Christians. 3 hr blessed 482
Bible Interpretation 4 hr blessed 1,581
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 6 hr MICHA 3,312
More from around the web