Truth about Jesus & Mary

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jesus The Son of A W hore

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Jesus Christ was a worthless b astard and his mother was a loose, street walking, w horish prostitute.
IamHim

United States

#4 Mar 7, 2013
you mad?211
I HATE God

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Mar 7, 2013
IamHim wrote:
you mad?211
Of course, not.... are you mad?
Anti--Christ 666

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Mar 7, 2013
IamHim wrote:
you mad?211
Do you worship b astard Jesus?
IamHim

United States

#7 Mar 7, 2013
No I do not. But tell em why you mad tho? lol
Anti--Christ 666

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Mar 8, 2013
IamHim wrote:
No I do not. But tell em why you mad tho? lol
I WANNA K_LL YOUR GOD!
IamHim

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Anti--Christ 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I WANNA K_LL YOUR GOD!
Too bad you cant
Anti--Christ 666

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Mar 8, 2013
IamHim wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you cant
Yeah, unfortunately.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Satan you have lost the war in Heaven... Rev. 12:7

Let the enemies that make war with the Lamb be destroyed...Rev. 17:14
IamHim

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Anti--Christ 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, unfortunately.
You're life is in His hands. Do not put Him to the test
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Mar 8, 2013
IamHim wrote:
<quoted text>
You're life is in His hands. Do not put Him to the test
Your God had better be GLAD that there's no way to destroy him, because oh if there was a way, I swear, I wouldn't hesitate to drop him at death's door.

Don't think for a second that I'm the only person who's like this. Trust and believe, that there's legions out there, like me, who would do anything, and I mean anything, to see your God dead.

Not only does your God need to perish, but so do you Christians. Yes, we need another Emperor Nero and Queen Ranavolana I to send you Christians to your graves.
Beelzebub

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Mar 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
Satan you have lost the war in Heaven... Rev. 12:7
Let the enemies that make war with the Lamb be destroyed...Rev. 17:14
And, you posted this because?
IamHim

United States

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your God had better be GLAD that there's no way to destroy him, because oh if there was a way, I swear, I wouldn't hesitate to drop him at death's door.
Don't think for a second that I'm the only person who's like this. Trust and believe, that there's legions out there, like me, who would do anything, and I mean anything, to see your God dead.
Not only does your God need to perish, but so do you Christians. Yes, we need another Emperor Nero and Queen Ranavolana I to send you Christians to your graves.
Lol foolish humans. carry on with your dreams about killing someone that has YOUR life in the balance. It doesnt matter if its legions, the whole world, or ALL of His creation. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. You (along with myself if I oppose Him in my thoughts words or deeds) will be ashamed on the Day that He repays EVERYONE according to their deeds.

Btw Im not a christian
Lucifer The Misotheist

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Mar 8, 2013
IamHim wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol foolish humans. carry on with your dreams about killing someone that has YOUR life in the balance. It doesnt matter if its legions, the whole world, or ALL of His creation. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. You (along with myself if I oppose Him in my thoughts words or deeds) will be ashamed on the Day that He repays EVERYONE according to their deeds.
Btw Im not a christian
You're not Christian, then what are you?
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#17 Mar 8, 2013
Jesus The Son of A W hore wrote:
Jesus Christ was a worthless b astard and his mother was a loose, street walking, w horish prostitute.
Yet another retarded demon spirit on a Topix forum...why dont you start a thread in the atheist forums.

Despite how truly ignorant your comments are and how ignorant and childish your response will be to me, Jesus still loves you, died on the cross for your sins and wants you to have everlasting life. Anything less will end in your doom. The wages of sin is death, so repent and accept Jesus as you personal savior and you will be redeemed of this wicked spirit you have in you.
IamHim

United States

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Lucifer The Misotheist wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not Christian, then what are you?
I am what I am.

How about that?
Stan

Novi, MI

#19 Mar 8, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another retarded demon spirit on a Topix forum...why dont you start a thread in the atheist forums.
Despite how truly ignorant your comments are and how ignorant and childish your response will be to me, Jesus still loves you, died on the cross for your sins and wants you to have everlasting life. Anything less will end in your doom. The wages of sin is death, so repent and accept Jesus as you personal savior and you will be redeemed of this wicked spirit you have in you.
There is no such thing a demon spirit you poor thing. Your still scared of demons, ghosts, goblins, witches and the dark. It just looks like someone taking advantage of the poor gullible people like yourself, who didn't have the intellectual capability to see past your childhood religious superstitions. Your driving motivation of everlasting life is also not possible but don't be afraid to die, it will feel just like it did before you were born, don't you remember?
IamHim

United States

#20 Mar 8, 2013
Stan wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing a demon spirit you poor thing. Your still scared of demons, ghosts, goblins, witches and the dark. It just looks like someone taking advantage of the poor gullible people like yourself, who didn't have the intellectual capability to see past your childhood religious superstitions. Your driving motivation of everlasting life is also not possible but don't be afraid to die, it will feel just like it did before you were born, don't you remember?
And this is fact right? What you say?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21 Mar 8, 2013
Beelzebub wrote:
<quoted text>
And, you posted this because?

...because I can? Does it bother you?

Since: Aug 07

Akron, OH

#22 Mar 8, 2013
Jesus The Son of A W hore wrote:
http://www.aa.org/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 4 min truth 1,641
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 8 min truth 651
You Really Don't Want To Go With The BIble Do You! 34 min blacklagoon 3 11
Get the Chip at your employer 1 hr truth 36
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) 1 hr Taranis 763
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 6 hr blacklagoon 3 89
"Thanks Giving" "Holiday"...? 22 hr truth 2
More from around the web