Traditional Marriage, The way God int...

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#82 Feb 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman's hymen is the covenant of marriage. God deals in blood covenants........marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman under God. When a husband enters his virgin wife the hymen is broken and thus a blood covenant is established under the eyes of God.
Roman, again you miss the point of this thread. A biblical marriage is not between one man and one woman. Damn son read your bible. It can and has included a man and his sister, mother, slaves, children ( Female),concubines in any given quantity.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#83 Feb 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman's hymen is the covenant of marriage. God deals in blood covenants........marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman under God. When a husband enters his virgin wife the hymen is broken and thus a blood covenant is established under the eyes of God.
Please......most women today ARE NOT virgins on their wedding night.......and NO ONE is inspecting the sheets to see if their is blood.....grow the fruck and stop living in the past!!!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#84 Feb 8, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>God gawd.. I hope the hell NOT that you are a rapist in the closet.. your obsession with female sexual anatomy is SICKENING!
Are you looking for this?

Of an unbetrothed virgin

If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.-- Deuteronomy 22:28-29

Of prisoners of war

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.-- Numbers 31:15-18

Sweet deal huh?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#85 Feb 8, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Please......most women today ARE NOT virgins on their wedding night.......and NO ONE is inspecting the sheets to see if their is blood.....grow the fruck and stop living in the past!!!
True, no wonder so many men and women of today are infested with STDs. They don't want to obey the ways of God.
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#86 Feb 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I carefully study and read the scriptures every single day.
I'm well aware of the unsavory stories in the bible. To me that's just more proof of the Holy Bible's validity. No man that was "inventing a religion", as you Satanists like to say, would ever have put in those unsavory details.
Yes they would Have! It was a part of their life! You believe the stories of a people who thought nothing of killing the other tribe/s - and saying its because their God told them it was okay. Because that plot of land was better than the one they had and "God told" their Mystic it was their right to take it.

You, American Xtians in general - read the Bible without ever considering the actual historical and cultural context it was all written in! Death was as regular an event as farting.

All this love and compassion and MR Softy Jesus is a new concept created by Xtianity over all the embarrassments of the history.

I'm no Satanist (that dumb character doesn't exist either!) thats more of your stupid religious BS to vilify others. Which is all You folks do - invent propaganda to vilify others!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#87 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Roman, again you miss the point of this thread. A biblical marriage is not between one man and one woman. Damn son read your bible. It can and has included a man and his sister, mother, slaves, children ( Female),concubines in any given quantity.
Get off your mommy and daddy's computer and stop trolling the Topix Christian forum.
Itb

Philadelphia, PA

#88 Feb 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The Word of God is crystal clear that Christians are to study it, use it for doctrine, for correction, for instruction, to rebuke, etc etc.
2 Timothy 2:15- Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 4:2- Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
Where in the Bible does Jesus say the Bible was to be written, compiled, copied and used the way it is used by people like you? If it was supposed to be the do all and end all, as it's been made out to be, then why didn't Jesus write anything down or tell His followers to compile all His teachings into a singular book?

When Timothy wrote those verses, there was no Bible yet. You can thank the Catholic Church tor that accomplishment.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#89 Feb 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman's hymen is the covenant of marriage. God deals in blood covenants........marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman under God. When a husband enters his virgin wife the hymen is broken and thus a blood covenant is established under the eyes of God.
You are sick in the head, but there's drugs for that..........Thorazine, Halcyon, etc. You've got serious mental obsessions with blood, sex, vaginas, fire, orgies, imaginary friends, etc.......... You and that other freak of nature, dollarsbill, seem to be the same demented person.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#90 Feb 8, 2013
Itb wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the Bible does Jesus say the Bible was to be written, compiled, copied and used the way it is used by people like you? If it was supposed to be the do all and end all, as it's been made out to be, then why didn't Jesus write anything down or tell His followers to compile all His teachings into a singular book?
When Timothy wrote those verses, there was no Bible yet. You can thank the Catholic Church tor that accomplishment.
Jesus was/is the Word come in the flesh.

You clearly know nothing about the bible if you think that Timothy wrote those epistles, lol.
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#91 Feb 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The Word of God is crystal clear that Christians are to study it, use it for doctrine, for correction, for instruction, to rebuke, etc etc.
2 Timothy 2:15- Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 4:2- Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
No mention of the BIBLE. Too bad. I knew you;d fail, cause you cant do it!

Maybe the Jewish texts of the day, but not what Xtians call the OT, which is what these dudes were referring to - not a thing called the BIBLE.

"...all long suffering and doctrine."
Doctrine? It wasn't Xtian doctrine, being referred to - as there was no such thing as Xtian doctrine when this was allegedly written. ONLY Jewish Doctrine.

But I thought Proty xtians didnt follow doctrine? Least of the stuff invented by the Roman based Catholics...I thought it was all PERSONAL Relationship..?

You're a joke. You're arguments are old, weak and empty.
You're a Pharisee. Wearing your worship on the sleeve, displaying it in public - contrary to what Jesus said.
Itb

Philadelphia, PA

#92 Feb 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman's hymen is the covenant of marriage. God deals in blood covenants........marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman under God. When a husband enters his virgin wife the hymen is broken and thus a blood covenant is established under the eyes of God.
You do realize that a woman's hymen may be broken in ways other than through intercourse? Does that mean there can be no blood covenant if that is the case? How do you come up with such nonsense?
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#93 Feb 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
True, no wonder so many men and women of today are infested with STDs. They don't want to obey the ways of God.
How old are you? And have you ever had sex, that was any good and didnt involve alcohol, or duct-tape and rope...?

You sound like some pathetic sad-sack who is so unattractive they cant even give it away...even at last call no one is that hard-up.
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#94 Feb 8, 2013
Itb wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that a woman's hymen may be broken in ways other than through intercourse? Does that mean there can be no blood covenant if that is the case? How do you come up with such nonsense?
By believing in myths written by people who didn't know shyte! Who raped young girls, and claimed it was Gods will.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#95 Feb 8, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>No mention of the BIBLE. Too bad. I knew you;d fail, cause you cant do it!
Maybe the Jewish texts of the day, but not what Xtians call the OT, which is what these dudes were referring to - not a thing called the BIBLE.
"...all long suffering and doctrine."
Doctrine? It wasn't Xtian doctrine, being referred to - as there was no such thing as Xtian doctrine when this was allegedly written. ONLY Jewish Doctrine.
But I thought Proty xtians didnt follow doctrine? Least of the stuff invented by the Roman based Catholics...I thought it was all PERSONAL Relationship..?
You're a joke. You're arguments are old, weak and empty.
You're a Pharisee. Wearing your worship on the sleeve, displaying it in public - contrary to what Jesus said.
Peter wrote is his 2nd epistle that Paul's circulating epistles were scripture.

2 Peter 3:15-16
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
----------

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#96 Feb 8, 2013
Itb wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that a woman's hymen may be broken in ways other than through intercourse? Does that mean there can be no blood covenant if that is the case? How do you come up with such nonsense?
Exactly! Gymnasts and ballet dancers are just a few professions where a young female's hymen breaks from strenuous exercises.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#97 Feb 8, 2013
Itb wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that a woman's hymen may be broken in ways other than through intercourse? Does that mean there can be no blood covenant if that is the case? How do you come up with such nonsense?
This is like trying to have a discussion with a brick wall. So many trolls......acting so idiotic.......in and out of so many different accounts and proxies.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#98 Feb 8, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Please......most women today ARE NOT virgins on their wedding night.......and NO ONE is inspecting the sheets to see if their is blood.....grow the fruck and stop living in the past!!!
Should say THERE...

Should also say grow the frcuk UP...

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#99 Feb 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
True, no wonder so many men and women of today are infested with STDs. They don't want to obey the ways of God.
What stats are you looking at? Just because women aren't virgins anymore DOESN'T mean they have STD's......and why aren't men suppose to be virgins on their wedding night as well?
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#100 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Roman,

again you miss the point of this thread. A biblical marriage is not

between one man and one woman. Damn son read your bible. It can and has included a man and his sister, mother, slaves, children ( Female),concubines in any given quantity.
RR misses the point of most things. Most especially that many people disagree with his narrow POV. That no matter how often he/she/it quotes the Bible, it wont make a difference. He/she/it has decided to use the BIble as a weapon, has learned nothing of his Messiahs real message, and practices the Faith of his/her/its ancestors - which was a Religion that practiced the rituals of Hate.

All the talk about compassion escapes Xtians like RR. They prefer their Hate Rituals, they prefer to read the Bible to find ways to hate others who simply disagree with their Faith based POV. They dont seek to grow into the LIGHT as they claim, not even close. Red-heads seek the bright sun of a 110 degree day more than they do the Light of Spiritual growth and soul saving. Scares the shyte out of them.

"Look I can read a book, of some seriously screwy stories, believe it all as the direct, near written word of my God - and it grants me the power of arrogance and spiritual Judge of all peoples around me!"

What a great escape hatch to real life and growth.!!!
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#101 Feb 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
This is like trying to have a discussion with a brick wall. So many trolls......acting so idiotic.......in and out of so many different accounts and proxies.
Curious, how many times have you changed your Avatar? Be honest.

You are the brick-wall, RR. Yes, you. You claim not to care about what people believe, but do nothing but condemn them to Your version of hell. How is that "not caring?" I don't condemn that which I do not care about. In fact, there are only a few things I even condemn out of hand. Not you self-righteous Xtians.

You don't want to have a discussion, you want to Preach! You want to tell everyone else that they should believe as you do, or they are doomed. You spout of a few sentences of accusations, than follow it up with bible quotes. That's NOT a discussion, that's a Condemnation Session, held by you. You think and believe YOU run the table, simply because you're a so called Xtian.

I say, no. Your faith legitimizes you not one bit, and you most assuredly DO NOT RUN the Table.

You want to have a "discussion" about your God, but it has to go YOUR way all the time. Or those who disagree are going to Hell.

No one here is your biatch, and you are no ones spiritual judge, jury and executioner!

Get over yourself. You're so transparent its beyond description. The legacy of Xtianity's hubris runs thru your every post. You've learned nothing of worth in your so called practice of your Religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MECHANICAL TECHNICAL PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES o... 1 hr Neo Neo Neo 1
KEY LA's LUNCHES 1 hr Neo Neo Neo 6
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 1 hr truth 1,561
False Teachings of Jews that defy their Holy Sc... 2 hr Big Al 62
Israel is anti christ, literally 4 hr Barmsweb 116
judgment coming to america 4 hr Barmsweb 111
SUPER SERVERs 13 hr Neo Neo Neo 4
More from around the web