Differences in Faith, Millions Dead!

Posted in the Christian Forum

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Sorry, but watching the news and want to puke about these stupid petty differences in people’s beliefs.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2 Mar 14, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
Sorry, but watching the news and want to puke about these stupid petty differences in people’s beliefs.
Jesus Christ is the ONLY way into Heaven (John 14:6). All other ways lead to eternal damnation.

Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

----------

There are 4 things you need to know:
1) We are all sinners (Romans 3:23, Romans 3:10)
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

2) Sin has consequences, i.e.-Death and Hell (Romans 6:23)
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

3) God provided a way for us through Christ Jesus (Romans 5:8)
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

4) Salvation is through FAITH in Jesus Christ alone (Romans 10:9)
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

“It's all in your head”

Del Valle, TX

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ is the ONLY way into Heaven (John 14:6). All other ways lead to eternal damnation.
Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
----------
There are 4 things you need to know:
1) We are all sinners (Romans 3:23, Romans 3:10)
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
2) Sin has consequences, i.e.-Death and Hell (Romans 6:23)
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
3) God provided a way for us through Christ Jesus (Romans 5:8)
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
4) Salvation is through FAITH in Jesus Christ alone (Romans 10:9)
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
John 14:6 says nothing about eternal damnation.

#4 Mar 14, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
John 14:6 says nothing about eternal damnation.
John 14:6 teaches you the ONLY way into Heaven is through Jesus.

John 14:6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
----------
Revelation 20:11-15 is the Great White Throne judgment of the unsaved. Those that refuse Jesus will be judged and cast into the eternal Lake of Fire.

Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8- But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

“It's all in your head”

Del Valle, TX

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
John 14:6 teaches you the ONLY way into Heaven is through Jesus.
John 14:6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
----------
Revelation 20:11-15 is the Great White Throne judgment of the unsaved. Those that refuse Jesus will be judged and cast into the eternal Lake of Fire.
Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 21:8- But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Well, I haven't "refused" Jesus nor am I fearful, unbelieving, abominable, a murderer, whoremonger, sorcerer, idolater, or liar.

Yet, you think I am damned to some lake of fire. Why is that?

#6 Mar 14, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I haven't "refused" Jesus nor am I fearful, unbelieving, abominable, a murderer, whoremonger, sorcerer, idolater, or liar.
Yet, you think I am damned to some lake of fire. Why is that?
You have to be BORN AGAIN in order to enter Heaven. You need to be washed in the BLOOD of the Lamb of God which takes away your sin.

Have you ever asked Jesus for forgiveness and to come into your life to be your Lord and Saviour?

Do you believe Jesus is the Son of God, who died and rose from the dead?

“It's all in your head”

Del Valle, TX

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be BORN AGAIN in order to enter Heaven. You need to be washed in the BLOOD of the Lamb of God which takes away your sin.
Have you ever asked Jesus for forgiveness and to come into your life to be your Lord and Saviour?
Do you believe Jesus is the Son of God, who died and rose from the dead?
Well you answered my question. I should answer yours.
I didn't have a label for my current beliefs until recently when I goggled them.
I appear to be a Pantheist.
So Sad

Atlanta, GA

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Some White people....SMDH, yall will follow anything but the one true God...I pray for you lost souls.

EVeryone cant all be right with their beliefs as there is only one truth.

#9 Mar 14, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you answered my question. I should answer yours.
I didn't have a label for my current beliefs until recently when I goggled them.
I appear to be a Pantheist.
Here are a couple links that might help you.

Question: "How can I know for sure that I will go to Heaven when I die?"
http://www.gotquestions.org/know-sure-Heaven....
----------
"How to Go to Heaven according to the Word of God:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_save...

“It's all in your head”

Del Valle, TX

#10 Mar 14, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are a couple links that might help you.
Question: "How can I know for sure that I will go to Heaven when I die?"
http://www.gotquestions.org/know-sure-Heaven....
----------
"How to Go to Heaven according to the Word of God:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_save...
Thanks, but I don't need help. I'm doing great! I am one with the Great Spirit. I thought that was made clear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min JesusIsResurrection 991
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 5 min Seentheotherside 492
Before The Big Bang 22 min Khatru 1,242
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 24 min seenthisside 4,518
Christians encouraged to 'sow seeds of a new po... 29 min Seentheotherside 51
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 35 min tahoegirl 2,357
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr JesusIsResurrection 2,969
More from around the web