London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

The mother of the Connecticut psycho is the one who gave her crackpot son access to hi power weapons and it was her responsibility to take care of them, I condemn her as GUILTY of being a fcuk wit

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

finger pointer wrote:
The mother of the Connecticut psycho is the one who gave her crackpot son access to hi power weapons and it was her responsibility to take care of them, I condemn her as GUILTY of being a fcuk wit
WTF? he killed her to get the guns.
Finger pointer

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>WTF? he killed her to get the guns.
The fact that this idiot woman got herself armed to the teeth with a psychotic freak in her home is by the by then ?, I wouldn't of let that little freak have access to a sharp stick.

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

No Religion wrote:
I find it odd that anyone would need THREE assault weapons in a home for self defense. I mean, how many weapons can one person use at a time?
Did you not see the neighborhood she lived in?

If you compared it to mine, I should be totin' a Gatling gun and belts of shells on my shoulders while sittin' in my Panzer complete with 90mm Armor piercing rounds...{:-P

“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you compared it to mine, I should be totin' a Gatling gun and belts of shells on my shoulders while sittin' in my Panzer complete with 90mm Armor piercing rounds...{:-P
Yes, they lived in a $700,000. dollar home. I'm sure a security system would be included in that. Just something strange about having 3 of those sorts of weapons in a home.

Rough neighborhood of yours, huh?

“Third Eye”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they lived in a $700,000. dollar home. I'm sure a security system would be included in that. Just something strange about having 3 of those sorts of weapons in a home.
Rough neighborhood of yours, huh?
LOL...I'm sure 700k doesn't get much out there...
Ya, not sure about the weapon obsession either...
Non believer

Ringwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that supposed to be funny? Are guns the answer to all of your problems?

“Third Eye”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Non believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that supposed to be funny? Are guns the answer to all of your problems?
Are you "supposed" to be smart? Was being "sarcastic"...
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Finger pointer wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that this idiot woman got herself armed to the teeth with a psychotic freak in her home is by the by then ?, I wouldn't of let that little freak have access to a sharp stick.
What do you define as "armed to the teeth"?

So would you have handcuffed the boy? That would keep him from using a stick...

And your accusations are all strangely 100% hindsight. Aren't you the expert on spotting the freak.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
ya i agree in your skinhead hood
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Cookie Parker gray boxing wrote:
<quoted text>
The boy that did the killing even had a separate bedroom for all his computer stuff.
And when did being provided a middle-class lifestyle ever stopped anyone from doing this sort of atrocity, or even lesser antisocial acts? If you look at the previous cases that's the general lifestyle of near all of them, as well a huge number of lesser whack-jobs who may or may not blow a gasket one day.

"Oh boy! I have this extra room...no way am I going berserk! I must be crazy to go shoot up that school...lose this sweet room!"

I can see the PSA..."Parents if you want to keep your children from going haywire, make sure they have an extra room for computers and hobbies. This is the key to their being sane and productive citizens."
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you "supposed" to be smart? Was being "sarcastic"...
Sarcasm is a tough play around here...so few see it. And those who dont, well they can go @$#&! off.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Finger pointer wrote:
<quoted text>
He was autistic, she likely had some serious issues of her own. She may have driven him to it with threats of abandonment. Autistic children are very sensitive to that sort of thing. We will probably never know the entire story about what went on in that home.

There's a lot of abuse that goes on in homes where the families seem happy to outsiders.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Cookie Parker gray boxing wrote:
<quoted text>
The boy that did the killing even had a separate bedroom for all his computer stuff.
Which means he was encouraged to spend time alone in front of a computer screen instead of real life socializing.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He was autistic, she likely had some serious issues of her own. She may have driven him to it with threats of abandonment. Autistic children are very sensitive to that sort of thing. We will probably never know the entire story about what went on in that home.
There's a lot of abuse that goes on in homes where the families seem happy to outsiders.
It was on the news that Adam Lanza shot his mother because he found out that his mother and his psychiatrist planned to have him committed. Mrs. Lanza couldn't control him anymore and made plans to turn him over to the state and Adam found out and shot her while she was sleeping.

“Third Eye”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Sarcasm is a tough play around here...so few see it. And those who dont, well they can go @$#&! off.
True that!!!
Finger pointer

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

I saw one of her neighbors being interviewed & the neighbor said the mother was a nut job too.

“Third Eye”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Finger pointer wrote:
I saw one of her neighbors being interviewed & the neighbor said the mother was a nut job too.
We're all nutjobs in someone's eye...
finger pointer

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>We're all nutjobs in someone's eye...
Yes but only the ones who legally own assault weapons tend to commit massacres like this one

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 13 min dollarsbill 2,835
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 14 min dollarsbill 2,016
Scripture cancels Rapture lottery 26 min dollarsbill 43
Dollarsbill Is Still Quick To Condemn 47 min dollarsbill 1,137
Recovery, what recovery? 48 min dollarsbill 57
Virgin Mary - Mother of god 49 min dollarsbill 15
Take America Back 52 min Nc resident 980
Michael Brown was a Christian??? 54 min dollarsbill 208
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Nc resident 13,647
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 1 hr dollarsbill 374