Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1 Oct 23, 2013
1 Timothy, Chapter 1

20:Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

All you evil doers who have talked evil about me on here and have opposed me.

Your turn is coming...you are going to be punished for it.

Unless you make it right with me.

HERE I AM

I love mercy.

I am being merciful by giving you the opportunity to repent and do what is right by the Lord.

All you have to do is make right the wrong you have done to me and you can go in peace.

Or you can take the road dollarsbill, JohnnyTrunk Flygerian, and Sceptical_Mal and many others on here have taken. But make no mistake about it. You will not escape the punishment of truth.

Your time is running out on you.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 23, 2013
The Spirit of the Lord instructed me to post this here once again.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 23, 2013
If for any reason any of you believe that you have aught against me. For doing you wrong or for any wrong to you in any way that I have done to you. Here I am. I want to make it right by you if this be true that I have done you wrong in any way. Please tell me how in any way I have done wrong to you and if you are correct I will make it right by you. As according to the word of God.

So if I have wronged you in any way...here I am. Let me hear it.

Or forever hold your peace.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#5 Oct 23, 2013
Hardie-Har-Har wrote:
<quoted text>
"The PUNISHMENT of TRUTH"???
Some kind of "Prophet" U turned out to be,...
One who believes that knowing the truth is "punishment!"
... SO,... that explains why you lie all the time,... ehh?!
Hardie-Har-Har!
Is there anything about you that would add to my life if you were my friend?

Since: Feb 10

Floyd, VA

#7 Oct 23, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
If for any reason any of you believe that you have aught against me. For doing you wrong or for any wrong to you in any way that I have done to you. Here I am. I want to make it right by you if this be true that I have done you wrong in any way. Please tell me how in any way I have done wrong to you and if you are correct I will make it right by you. As according to the word of God.
So if I have wronged you in any way...here I am. Let me hear it.
Or forever hold your peace.
Well,The first time you did this you was hateful to me and I never meant no ill will towards you at all.
You took what I said to you the wrong way and so I returned the same as you have given me.
Other than that,it wasn't my intentions to attack you or insult you in any way but to give you the same advice that I myself have practice.
We need to first look at ourselves,admit our own faults if not openly but to ourselves,make whatever corrections that need to be done for our selves as best we can.
Encourage others to do the same and not beat them down,judge them and condemn them especially if you consider yourself a Christian.
I make mistakes the same as you,I'm not perfect and I know that Christians aren't perfect either and that they are just as much capable of making mistakes too.
We all need to strive to better ourselves and being a Christian the worst thing you could ever do to someone else is beat down someone else without giving them a chance or even an ounce of hope of knowing who Jesus is.
Jesus is not about going to Hell,Jesus is about hope of escaping Hell.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8 Oct 23, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
you was hateful to me
I will ask Jesus if He agrees with you. I will get back with you when he answers me.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#9 Oct 23, 2013
Hardie-Har-Har wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Q,... Proph!...
Yes there are!... Many, Many Things!...
Like what?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#11 Oct 23, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,The first time you did this you was hateful to me and I never meant no ill will towards you at all.
You took what I said to you the wrong way and so I returned the same as you have given me.
Other than that,it wasn't my intentions to attack you or insult you in any way but to give you the same advice that I myself have practice.
We need to first look at ourselves,admit our own faults if not openly but to ourselves,make whatever corrections that need to be done for our selves as best we can.
Encourage others to do the same and not beat them down,judge them and condemn them especially if you consider yourself a Christian.
I make mistakes the same as you,I'm not perfect and I know that Christians aren't perfect either and that they are just as much capable of making mistakes too.
We all need to strive to better ourselves and being a Christian the worst thing you could ever do to someone else is beat down someone else without giving them a chance or even an ounce of hope of knowing who Jesus is.
Jesus is not about going to Hell,Jesus is about hope of escaping Hell.
Jesus said that I have not done any evil to you. He did say however that you did evil to me. he said that you spoke evil to me on a thread to someone else in a post. And he said what you said about me to someone else was lies.

I never said a word about you to anyone on here.

So you need to make right this wrong you have done to me as according to the word of God.

How are you going to do this?

Floyd, VA

#12 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Jesus said that I have not done any evil to you. He did say however that you did evil to me. he said that you spoke evil to me on a thread to someone else in a post. And he said what you said about me to someone else was lies.
I never said a word about you to anyone on here.
So you need to make right this wrong you have done to me as according to the word of God.
How are you going to do this?
I figured you would deny everything and make a mockery of Christ.
First of all,I know you did not consult with the Lord because if you did then you would have said that you asked the Lord to forgive you and then you would have asked me to forgive you as well.
I would have done so and in return would have asked you also to forgive me.
That is the true Christian way.
Being a Christian is not being self-deluded nor is it being selfish nor is about having a chip on your shoulder.
debunker

San Jose, CA

#13 Oct 23, 2013
1 Timothy, Chapter 1
20:Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.
All you evil doers who have talked evil about me on here and have opposed me.
Your turn is coming...you are going to be punished for it.
Unless you make it right with me.
HERE I AM
I love mercy.
I am being merciful by giving you the opportunity to repent and do what is right by the Lord.
All you have to do is make right the wrong you have done to me and you can go in peace.
Or you can take the road dollarsbill, JohnnyTrunk Flygerian, and Sceptical_Mal and many others on here have taken. But make no mistake about it. You will not escape the punishment of truth.
Your time is running out on you.
you are a complete joke

if you can't take the flack that goes with using the term prophet, then get out. nobody owes you a damn thing
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#14 Oct 23, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured you would deny everything and make a mockery of Christ.
First of all,I know you did not consult with the Lord because if you did then you would have said that you asked the Lord to forgive you and then you would have asked me to forgive you as well.
I would have done so and in return would have asked you also to forgive me.
That is the true Christian way.
Being a Christian is not being self-deluded nor is it being selfish nor is about having a chip on your shoulder.
We shall see what God has to say about this. I am not going to speak evil of you or argue this with you. And I have told you several times and I have posted on here many many times on here I am not a Christian.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#15 Oct 23, 2013
I could go and find where you spoke evil of me and told lies of me without cause to someone else on here on as Jesus told me you did. But like Jesus told me. I do not have to prove this to you. God knows every word you have posted on here.

When or if you want to make this right by me...I will discuss this further with you. If not so be it. I will wait on God to make it right.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#16 Oct 23, 2013
God will take from you and give to me to make it right if you refuse to do so.

So

I am going to get even with you.

No matter what you do.

lol

lol

lol
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#17 Oct 23, 2013
Or no matter how much you lie about it on here.

AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME.

Floyd, VA

#18 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>We shall see what God has to say about this. I am not going to speak evil of you or argue this with you. And I have told you several times and I have posted on here many many times on here I am not a Christian.
If you are not a Christian then what business do you have of making a mockery of the Christian faith and pretending to be a Christian in the first place?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#19 Oct 23, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not a Christian then what business do you have of making a mockery of the Christian faith and pretending to be a Christian in the first place?
It is not wise to make accusations without proving them.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#20 Oct 23, 2013
Especially about me.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#21 Oct 23, 2013
I will make you pay for it in the spiritual realm.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#22 Oct 23, 2013
Even if you believe otherwise.

Floyd, VA

#23 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>It is not wise to make accusations without proving them.
Your posts are proof enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+++++++++++ THE SECRET to IMMORTALITY +++++++++++ (Nov '14) 18 min Sceptical_Mal 16
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 23 min Barnsweb 40
Evidence Against God 29 min Doubting Thomas 3,792
MESSAGE to THE TRESPASSERS ON MY FORUM 1 hr Jesus Is 9
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 3 hr par five 1,335
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 5 hr little lamb 8,228
Why do you really believe in a god? 6 hr little lamb 605
More from around the web