Matthew 4:19

Posted in the Christian Forum

Comments (Page 18)

Showing posts 341 - 360 of451
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#370
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Morning Serah.....

Happy Birthdy (Probably a day late)

Hope it was a good one....Love ya

Since: Jul 13

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#371
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jehovah's Witnesses are the only ones following that scriptural admonition from their leader Jesus Christ (Acts 20:20,21; Luke 10:1-3).

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#372
Oct 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Serah.....
Happy Birthdy (Probably a day late)
Hope it was a good one....Love ya
Thanks Sister ~ I love having two birthdays; one down here and one up there!! Love you too, big time :)

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#373
Nov 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

eikcaj wrote:
Jehovah's Witnesses are the only ones following that scriptural admonition from their leader Jesus Christ (Acts 20:20,21; Luke 10:1-3).
Are you saved by Jesus?

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#374
Nov 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

eikcaj wrote:
Jehovah's Witnesses are the only ones following that scriptural admonition from their leader Jesus Christ (Acts 20:20,21; Luke 10:1-3).
Yeah, just like every other strange offshoot of <insert religion here>. They all claim to have the truth! Speaking of the bible, try reading it with an open mind and an open heart, and see what you can discern regarding what jesus thinks of holier than thou religions, and their value as opposed to the value of each person individually.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#375
Nov 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hi ((((((Scambuster)))))))) I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving~

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#376
Nov 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hello everyone ~ just dropping by to say "G'Day" and hope you all have a great Thanksgiving xxx

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#377
Nov 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thank you (((((Serah))))))))

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#378
Nov 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Me thinks you had a great day my Sister in ((((TRUTHS)))) GOD Bless and see your words Soon :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#379
Feb 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Funny how things work out; I lost the link to this thread, and was trying to link on to Christian forums and couldn't find it in the Topix search, but it was sitting in my replies from another forum, and I didn't click on it. Been so busy lately I've just been on here for hurried visits, but catching up a bit now. Weather has been chaotic down here, fires and then floods, and record hot days in February, but it has been chaotic everywhere; and we are all copping it. Beautiful day today though, and the gardens are looking well watered :)

Since: Nov 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#380
Feb 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Serah wrote:
I thought I would take someone's advice and come on over to the Christian forum. Have just sneaked a peek at the last page in the WSJLM forum and think that I am ready to bail out. There are a few regrets; Ham and CBart, among many other great memories that it would be best to keep fresh, but enough is enough.
Matthew 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men....
I'm following JESUS :)
The Sun enters each sign of the zodiac at 30 degrees, hence he starts his "ministry" at 30. Jesus is claimed to have turned water into wine because that is what the Sun does by making the grapes grow. There is much zodiac symbolism in the Bible, as with the two fishes (Pisces) and the 12 baskets (zodiac signs) into which Jesus places his multiplied loaves during the "feeding of the 5,000". Jesus was the "fish" and "fisher of men" perhaps because the Earth was entering the sign of Pisces the fish at the time he was supposed to have lived.

But there is so much "fish" symbolism with regard to these solar deities throughout history that we cannot ignore a symbolic connection with the tales of fish gods and amphibious beings - the Nommo or Annedoti, etc. of Sirius. Remember, too, that the Dogon recount the story that the amphibious Nommo said that one of them would be crucified. The translation of the end of the world comes from the Greek "aeon" and refers to the end of the "age" and not the "world". The end of the age is the end of the 2,160-year cycle, during which the Earth passes through an astrological sign. Today we are nearing the end of another age, as we leave Pisces and enter Aquarius.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecr...

Since: Nov 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#381
Feb 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Serah wrote:
Father,
you revealed your Son to the nations
by the guidance of a star.
Lead us to your glory in heaven
by the light of faith.
We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever. AMEN
Dionysus or Bacchus, the Son of God of Greece He was born to a virgin mother on December 25th and put in a manger and swaddling clothes. He was a teacher who traveled, performing miracles. He turned water into wine (like the Sun) and rode in triumph on an ass (so did the Egyptian deity, Set). He was the ram or the lamb, God of the Vine, God of Gods and King of Kings, Only Begotten Son, bearer of sins, Redeemer, Anointed One (Christos), Alpha and Omega. He was hung and crucified on a tree, but rose from the dead on March 25th.

Krishna (Christ), the Son of God of India He was born to a virgin mother on December 25th and his father was a carpenter. A star marked his birthplace, and angels and shepherds attended.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecr...

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD:
Plate II
He is exceeding mighty and most terrible in his name Osiris. He endureth for ever and for ever in his name Un-nefer. Homage to thee, King of kings, Lord of lords, Prince of princes, who from the womb of Nut hast possessed the world and hast ruled all lands and Akert.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/egipto/egyp...

Amen RA

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#382
Feb 17, 2014
 
Serah wrote:
Funny how things work out; I lost the link to this thread, and was trying to link on to Christian forums and couldn't find it in the Topix search, but it was sitting in my replies from another forum, and I didn't click on it. Been so busy lately I've just been on here for hurried visits, but catching up a bit now. Weather has been chaotic down here, fires and then floods, and record hot days in February, but it has been chaotic everywhere; and we are all copping it. Beautiful day today though, and the gardens are looking well watered :)
Hello Serah,

Should back up the "Tracker" by bookmarking thread links. Something I do to go back on occasion to check one I may not have "heard" from in a while if in event it 'dropped' from the Tracker.

You take care :)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#383
Feb 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dionysus or Bacchus, the Son of God of Greece He was born to a virgin mother on December 25th and put in a manger and swaddling clothes. He was a teacher who traveled, performing miracles. He turned water into wine (like the Sun) and rode in triumph on an ass (so did the Egyptian deity, Set). He was the ram or the lamb, God of the Vine, God of Gods and King of Kings, Only Begotten Son, bearer of sins, Redeemer, Anointed One (Christos), Alpha and Omega. He was hung and crucified on a tree, but rose from the dead on March 25th.
Krishna (Christ), the Son of God of India He was born to a virgin mother on December 25th and his father was a carpenter. A star marked his birthplace, and angels and shepherds attended.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecr...
THE BOOK OF THE DEAD:
Plate II
He is exceeding mighty and most terrible in his name Osiris. He endureth for ever and for ever in his name Un-nefer. Homage to thee, King of kings, Lord of lords, Prince of princes, who from the womb of Nut hast possessed the world and hast ruled all lands and Akert.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/egipto/egyp...
Amen RA
And now you believe in reincarnation? LOL!

Since: Nov 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#384
Feb 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>And now you believe in reincarnation? LOL!
Very suggestive of reincarnation is the episode where Jesus identifies John the Baptist as Elijah.

"For all the prophets and the law have prophesied until John. And if you are willing to receive it, he is Elijah who was to come." (Matthew 11:13-14)

"And the disciples asked him, saying,'Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?' But he answered them and said,'Elijah indeed is to come and will restore all things. But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him, but did to him whatever they wished. So also shall the Son of Man suffer at their hand.' Then the disciples understood that he had spoken of John the Baptist." (Matthew 17:10-13)

As for the John the Baptist-Elijah episode, there can be little question as to its purpose. By identifying the Baptist as Elijah, Jesus is identifying himself as the Messiah. Throughout the gospel narrative there are explicit references to the signs that will precede the Messiah. "Behold I will send you Elijah the prophet, before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord." (Malachi 4:5)
http://reluctant-messenger.com/reincarnation-...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#385
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very suggestive of reincarnation is the episode where Jesus identifies John the Baptist as Elijah.
What a LIAR you are!

John 1:21 (NKJV)
21 And they asked him, "What then? Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not."

Since: Nov 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#386
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>What a LIAR you are!
John 1:21 (NKJV)
21 And they asked him, "What then? Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not."
So are you calling the Bible a liar?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#387
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you calling the Bible a liar?
No. You are.

I AM NOT

John 1:21 (NKJV)
21 And they asked him, "What then? Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not."

Since: Nov 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#388
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>No. You are.
I AM NOT
John 1:21 (NKJV)
21 And they asked him, "What then? Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not."
Actually you are!

"And the disciples asked him, saying,'Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?' But he answered them and said,'Elijah indeed is to come and will restore all things. But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him, but did to him whatever they wished. So also shall the Son of Man suffer at their hand.' Then the disciples understood that he had spoken of John the Baptist." (Matthew 17:10-13)

Here again is a clear statement of preexistence. Despite the edict of the Emperor Justinian and the counter reaction to Origen, there is firm and explicit testimony for preexistence in both the Old and the New Testament. Indeed, the ban against Origen notwithstanding, contemporary Christian scholarship acknowledges preexistence as one of the elements of Judeo-Christian theology.

http://reluctant-messenger.com/origen3.html

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#389
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are!
"And the disciples asked him, saying,'Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?' But he answered them and said,'Elijah indeed is to come and will restore all things. But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him, but did to him whatever they wished. So also shall the Son of Man suffer at their hand.' Then the disciples understood that he had spoken of John the Baptist." (Matthew 17:10-13)
Here again is a clear statement of preexistence. Despite the edict of the Emperor Justinian and the counter reaction to Origen, there is firm and explicit testimony for preexistence in both the Old and the New Testament. Indeed, the ban against Origen notwithstanding, contemporary Christian scholarship acknowledges preexistence as one of the elements of Judeo-Christian theology.
http://reluctant-messenger.com/origen3.html
No wonder you are confused. You can't even understand a simple statement.

I AM NOT

John 1:21 (NKJV)
21 And they asked him, "What then? Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of451
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
JESUS DID NOT TAKE YOUR PLACE on THE CROSS 3 min espy 57
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 11 min Reup 76,941
Does God exist? (Aug '11) 16 min The truth works 5,787
Why is god going to wait until it's too late? 25 min Barnsweb 80
Cookie's Place 45 min Sundog512 1,767
Questions for Susan B Lange 1 hr susanblange 31
A Message from Nettie 1 hr Cookie_Parker 283
Christians, please explain this to me... 1 hr Cookie_Parker 2,946
•••
•••
•••
•••