Laci Ann 7

HOPE

He is Coming Soon

15 Dalai Lama

TRYING

Thinking

Lymington, UK

#641 Jul 1, 2013
OMFG. Just Googled her. What a car crash. Oh, she's had a fake one of those too? I hope she gets help before she really hurts herself or anyone else.

There's a guy in the village that told everyone both his parents had died in 9/11. He also said that his Dad used to throw him down stairs but no one knew about because he was wrapped protectively to hide his bruises. He wonders why everyone now calls him, "Bubble Wrap Boy."
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
This looks like the kind of crazy shit,Joy Wray aka joy Angels does. Just google that name and you will see what I mean. She is obsessed with missing children cases and even inserted herself into the Casey Anthony investigation. She sided with Casey. She has Topix threads,You Tube videos and FB page where she obsesses over conspiracy theories and CPS and missing children. She has been Baker Acted many times. She uses socks on Topix an don You Tube even using her socks to make videos about her own self.
She uses religion and often claims to have friends and family involved in every nation tragedy. She claimed she went to Manhattan as a one woman charity to help the hurricane victims. Only thing is she,she gave the wrong names for places she claimed to have been to and posted a pic of herself and another woman in Florida and tried to pass it off as being in NY.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#647 Jul 1, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
And why does "he" use the avatar of a woman?
I don't know WHY he uses the avatar of a woman, but I DO know that around the time he first starting posting here, when someone asked him WHO the woman in his avatar photo was, he said he knew her, that she was a friend of his, and that she was a beautiful person inside and out.
I also know that few months back, I saw that exact same photo in a pop-up internet advertisement for hair color products!
xo
Thinking

San Jose, CA

#648 Jul 1, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know WHY he uses the avatar of a woman, but I DO know that around the time he first starting posting here, when someone asked him WHO the woman in his avatar photo was, he said he knew her, that she was a friend of his, and that she was a beautiful person inside and out.
I also know that few months back, I saw that exact same photo in a pop-up internet advertisement for hair color products!
xo
Then some of us use cats in our avatar, and cuddle up like the cat is a sex partner. By the way, if a lesbian kisses and licks is that a marital type relationship? Just wondering, because you cat people do just that with your cats. Hmmmmm, okay, I guess lesbians usually have more hair than cats do, anyway.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#649 Jul 1, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
xo
Lie! You better find that post of mine: as you sure must be able to!

This person is a model and I use it as a statement for the feminist lobby against sexism in the churches!

If they are all one in Jesus, then there is no male and female amongst them.

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org

Chicago, IL

#650 Jul 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Then some of us use cats in our avatar, and cuddle up like the cat is a sex partner. By the way, if a lesbian kisses and licks is that a marital type relationship? Just wondering, because you cat people do just that with your cats. Hmmmmm, okay, I guess lesbians usually have more hair than cats do, anyway.
WARNING!!!! DO NOT READ this comment immediately after eating. Vomitus may ensue.
(...urp)
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#653 Jul 1, 2013
cliff, embrace the grey!

It worked for Clooney.
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
xo
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#654 Jul 1, 2013
Looks like my tiny todgered tribute troll is sinking to new depths...

I have a great deal of regard for people's pets - shame others are so sick.
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
WARNING!!!! DO NOT READ this comment immediately after eating. Vomitus may ensue.
(...urp)
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#655 Jul 1, 2013
Why not use a picture of someone older?
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
This person is a model and I use it as a statement for the feminist lobby against sexism in the churches!
----------
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#657 Jul 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Then some of us use cats in our avatar, and cuddle up like the cat is a sex partner. By the way, if a lesbian kisses and licks is that a marital type relationship? Just wondering, because you cat people do just that with your cats. Hmmmmm, okay, I guess lesbians usually have more hair than cats do, anyway.
So owning a cat and cuddling it makes one a lesbian?
And all this time I thought a lesbian was a woman who is sexually and romantically attracted to other women.
I guess I must be a lesbian then because I have a cat and I cuddle her whenever she isn't to busy doing important cat stuff,like sitting in boxes and annoying the dogs.
I don't lick the cat though because I don't like hair in my mouth. What about you? Do you ever lick hairy things?

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#658 Jul 1, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
How are people supposed to know that without asking you? A pic off of a hair coloring box is not exactly a symbol used by feminists.
Why no use a pic of a famous feminist?
And,if you wish to convey a message for feminine equality you should use a pic of an older,ordinary looking woman to show that a woman should not only be valued by appearance and youth.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#659 Jul 1, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
(...urp)
Be still,you shameless cat cuddling lesbian! You're going to hell. Everyone knows that cats are familiar spirits kept only by lesbian witches.:P

Chicago, IL

#660 Jul 1, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Cliff: "Lie! You better find that post of mine: as you sure must be able to!"

I apologize if I was mistaken. It wasn't intentional. I don't where the post is - I have no idea where to find it - there are, after all, hundreds of threads in this Forum.
But if it's of any help locating it, to the best of my recollection, when you said what I said you said about the lady in your avatar photo, you were talking about wanting to get married, and the difficulty of finding a decent Godly woman because SINGLE Christian ladies were in short supply.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#661 Jul 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
OMFG. Just Googled her. What a car crash. Oh, she's had a fake one of those too? I hope she gets help before she really hurts herself or anyone else.
There's a guy in the village that told everyone both his parents had died in 9/11. He also said that his Dad used to throw him down stairs but no one knew about because he was wrapped protectively to hide his bruises. He wonders why everyone now calls him, "Bubble Wrap Boy."
<quoted text>
I haven't seen around on the net for a few months now so who knows? Maybe she is in treatment or something.

LOL Bubble Wrap Boy!
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#662 Jul 1, 2013
This is the real Thinking here: how do identity copiers sleep at night?
<quoted text>
So owning a cat and cuddling it makes one a lesbian?
And all this time I thought a lesbian was a woman who is sexually and romantically attracted to other women.
I guess I must be a lesbian then because I have a cat and I cuddle her whenever she isn't to busy doing important cat stuff,like sitting in boxes and annoying the dogs.
I don't lick the cat though because I don't like hair in my mouth. What about you? Do you ever lick hairy things?

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#663 Jul 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
This is the real Thinking here: how do identity copiers sleep at night?
<quoted text>
I know. i can spot the fakes by the bs they post.

How do they sleep? Upside down like he old bats they are?
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#664 Jul 1, 2013
Thank you.

Bats are cool, unlike identity thief fundies.
<quoted text>
I know. i can spot the fakes by the bs they post.
How do they sleep? Upside down like he old bats they are?

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#665 Jul 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Thank you.
Bats are cool, unlike identity thief fundies.
<quoted text>
True. They must not think much of themselves if they need to pretend to be someone else. They must be ashamed of the posts they make.

Location hidden

#666 Jul 1, 2013
Wind Zephyr wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm sure our corporate corrupted Obama and Congress have some other twisted definition of ”free trade”, that has NOTHING to do with "a guarantee for equality and freedom for all involved".
In simple therms;"Fairness and equality for everyone, not just a select few!"

Location hidden

#667 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
How are people supposed to know that without asking you? A pic off of a hair coloring box is not exactly a symbol used by feminists.
Why no use a pic of a famous feminist?
And,if you wish to convey a message for feminine equality you should use a pic of an older,ordinary looking woman to show that a woman should not only be valued by appearance and youth.
If I would follow your advice I would discriminate against younger woman. She is a beauty and I love beauties, and thus I use her picture. The statement does the same: get lost sexist churches!

Now it's about time you repent, isn't it?
But when you do: STAY AWAY FROM THE CURCHES!

Location hidden

#668 Jul 1, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Cliff: "Lie! You better find that post of mine: as you sure must be able to!"
I apologize if I was mistaken. It wasn't intentional. I don't where the post is - I have no idea where to find it - there are, after all, hundreds of threads in this Forum.
But if it's of any help locating it, to the best of my recollection, when you said what I said you said about the lady in your avatar photo, you were talking about wanting to get married, and the difficulty of finding a decent Godly woman because SINGLE Christian ladies were in short supply.
No, no: wrong again.

I never said single Christian women were in short supply. Matter of fact, if it's in my power, I will do all I can to avoid wedding a Christian! I rather get married to a person who is not a Christian: for the spouse needs not be a Christian!

I have stated that I await my love, she is soon going to agree to wed me....but I have to wait a wee while yet.

----------

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth is difficult, I understand. 3 hr Jake999 167
the essay of mark twain about the jews 5 hr Seentheotherside 71
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 6 hr Seentheotherside 1,938
breath of god, and how we come to light. 6 hr Seentheotherside 80
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 6 hr Seen Is Awesome 1,165
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 7 hr Seentheotherside 248
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 10 hr Barmsweb 2,620
More from around the web