He is Coming Soon

15 Dalai Lama

TRYING

HOPE

Charleston, WV

#264 Jun 26, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
The two women probably had it all made up so they could have a viral videos. Like that man who shot his daughter's laptop. I believe that was also a sham. He and his daughter had millions of views and probably made themselves quite a chunk of change for shooting a laptop.
I Agree! Exactly what happen...

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#265 Jun 26, 2013
HOPE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nQYuZJlOYugXX
Obviously faked. And for nothing too,it only has 668 views and was uploaded on 12-11.

Leiden, Netherlands

#266 Jun 26, 2013
HOPE wrote:
<quoted text>I Agree! Exactly what happen...
I see these things on YT often.

Well.I am plugging my cousin's channel at least he is for real and no fake and he doesn't get paid per view.

His new channel into with picks of us farm and pagan park etc.
http://youtu.be/TGAAyqU43b4

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#267 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I see these things on YT often.
Well.I am plugging my cousin's channel at least he is for real and no fake and he doesn't get paid per view.
His new channel into with picks of us farm and pagan park etc.
http://youtu.be/TGAAyqU43b4
Interesting!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#268 Jun 26, 2013
Question,
does the poster who keeps voting for himself has so much insecurity that he HAS to win this thing in order to believe he is 'nice'?

“TODAY SCOTUS RULED MARRIAGE”

Since: Aug 08

IS A FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT FOR ALL

#270 Jun 26, 2013
It is a great day.....Section 3 of DOMA is gone and the proponents of Prop 8 have NO STANDING and therefore Judge Walker's ruling has been reinstated by SCOTUS as well......I thank Justice Scalia, Chief Justice Roberts, Justice Bryer, Justice Ginsburg and Justice Kagan for doing their job:-)

#273 Jun 26, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>You have the wrong judges, Justice Scalia, Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. and Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel A. Alito Jr. did their job.
It is a great day for US........all you got was Section 3, one more state making 13 and nothing else.
Here is what we got, 4 justices, 37 states, no US repeal of the bans on same sex marriage.
5 justices who used the back door to kick Prop 8 back to the lower courts, without making a ruling.
Here is what they said: Justice Scali and Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. and Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel A. Alito Jr. also dissented.
With two dissenting opinions, you did not win.
Sorry.
“In the majority’s telling, this story is black and white: hate your neighbor or come along with us,” Scalia said.“It is hard to admit that one’s political opponents are not monsters, especially in a struggle like this one, and the challenge in the end proves more than today’s court can handle.”
Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. and Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel A. Alito Jr. also dissented.
Roberts wrote separately to emphasize that the opinion did not address a broader right to marriage.
“We may in the future have to resolve challenges to state marriage definitions affecting same-sex couples,” Roberts wrote.“That issue, however, is not before us in this case.”
Well Justice Scalia and Chief Justice Roberts were among the majority of the Court to toss the proponents of Prop 8 on their back side and now Judge Walker's ruling is in place:-)

SCOTUS will be seeing this issue again......but for now, these rulings are indeed a victory and they were NEVER going to be far reaching in the first place:-)
Native

Anonymous Proxy

#274 Jun 26, 2013
That would make sense but you voted for yourself 14 times and really, Norcal had 69 people think she was nice, ha, that is funny. Aren't you now in 5th now. Oh yeah, you said nothing when you were in 3rd. Laci shot past you. You sound upset. Don't cry, it is a non-scientific poll, 14 posters do not like you.
Nettiebelle wrote:
Question,
does the poster who keeps voting for himself has so much insecurity that he HAS to win this thing in order to believe he is 'nice'?

#279 Jun 26, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>No,they were not. Why don't you learn to read.
Nice try "doc", but I have read both the ruling for Section 3 of DOMA and Prop 8.

The Justices in the majority for Section 3 of DOMA were Justice Kennedy, Justice Bryer, Justice Kagan, Justice Ginsburg and Justice Sotomayer:-)

In the majority ruling on Article 3 Standing for the proponents of Prop 8 were Chief Justice Roberts, Justice Scalia, Justice Bryer, Justice Ginsburg and Justice Kagan.

We now know that legally married Same-Sex Couples will not only have State recognition, rights, benefits and privileges but also FEDERAL RECOGNITION, RIGHTS, BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES just like any other legally married couple does.

We still know that Section 2 of DOMA is in place, but all that means is a State doesn't have to recognize a Same-Sex Couple's marriage from another state.....at least for now....and that the states with current mini DOMA's still have them in place as well until the next legal round of challenges or until Congress repeals Section 2!!!
HOPE

Charleston, WV

#280 Jun 26, 2013
Notice this Poll thread.....Laci is ahead of Nettie.....

#286 Jun 26, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
On the other is UC Davis law professor Vikram Amar, who says Walker's order would be limited because the suit was filed on behalf of two couples, not all gay couples, and included only two of the state's 58 counties as defendants.
Amar's point of view was bolstered by a liberal judge on the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, who in 2011 chided the high-profile anti-Proposition 8 legal team for failing to have sued more defendants.
Well, Governor Jerry Brown trumps some law professor's opinion and stated that as soon as the stay is lifted........Gay and Lesbian Couples will be allowed to marry in all 58 counties and the AG concurs:-)

The 9th's ruling has been vacated and Judge Walker's ruling is now the only ruling that applies:-)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#287 Jun 26, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try "Murphy",but not only did Justice Scalia vote that the Prop 8 proponents had standing he also wrote the dissenting opinion. Dissenting means opposing.
Sorry, not the same, Section 2 still makes your marriage a second class marriage and means that no state can be forced to recognize your marriage. Your papers do not have traveling rights.
Even if Congress were to repeal section 2, it would not erase the 31 constitutional state full force DOMAs and the 6 other states who simply ban same sex marriages.
Go try that spin on the gay threads, with gays desperate for crumbs.
It was a partial victory for you, but we got the big prize. We can't be greedy, AT LEAST NOT YET. TWO more states and we can be greedy.
Ha, you're primitive mythology full of hatred and bigotry is still losing. And since the majority of Americans are against your fundie hatred and bigotry against gays, you'll just keep on losing ground. We don't need your primitive goat herder mythology holding society back anymore.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#288 Jun 26, 2013
Nice victory. The right wing nuts from the WBC to Michelle Bachmann are losing their minds right now. Twitter is going nuts with Crazy haters freakingout.

#289 Jun 26, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
Nice victory. The right wing nuts from the WBC to Michelle Bachmann are losing their minds right now. Twitter is going nuts with Crazy haters freakingout.
Must have swallowed the same kool-aid as Justice Scalia........lol!!!
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#293 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't you turn the other cheek on here? On Topix you play the clown and slip in barbs. Trying to act all innocent when you are called out on it.
NEVER did say you were the dumbest rock in the box, just the hardest.

Leiden, Netherlands

#294 Jun 26, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps and surely Roberts wrote the opinion, your point.
Yes, both Roberts and Scalia voted that the proponents did not have standing. Why do you think Scalia shifted his vote to deny the proponents standing, after Kennedy could not be swayed to uphold DOMA. They did not go wishy washy, so stop lying, they knew that a vote on Prop 8 could have national implications and they did not have the vote.
They kicked the decision backed to the 9th Circuit appeal, which was narrow and applicable only two the two plaintiffs and the counties filed in.
The Attorney General says that she will issue a statement to all counties to uphold the ruling and to ignore Prop 8, but she does not have the power. More lawsuits are expected.
BUT, I AM GLAD THAT YOU GOT ALL THAT YOU WANTED.
You seem desperate. It is just a matter of time and SSM will be the law of the land. Anyone can see that.

Leiden, Netherlands

#295 Jun 26, 2013
TRYING wrote:
<quoted text> NEVER did say you were the dumbest rock in the box, just the hardest.
It's a hard world,you gotta be though to make it.

#296 Jun 26, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
They kicked the decision backed to the 9th Circuit appeal,
BUT, I AM GLAD THAT YOU GOT ALL THAT YOU WANTED.
Actually they VACATED the 9th's ruling seeing as the proponents of Prop 8 had NO Article 3 Standing to bring the appeal to the 9th......JUDGE WALKER'S ruling is in place now:-)

Regardless of whatever might have happened with Prop 8 today.....IT HAD NO BEARING ON MY MARRIAGE.....however the ruling in Section 3 of DOMA was more important to us:-)

#299 Jun 26, 2013
_Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
By the way......your avatar is about it being TIME to end discrimination......so, you keep proudly displaying it:-)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#301 Jun 26, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
And I'll bet the hateful wacko fundies right here are some of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad Experiences When Praying (Jan '11) 1 hr satanlovesyou 29
Religious Freedom 1 hr satanlovesyou 62
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 2 hr The truth works 43
Mark 4:11 – Should Christians follow the Bible? 4 hr Allen Richards 173
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 hr Seriously__ 5,786
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 8 hr BAN DRINKING THE ... 2,545
God's name is Yahweh 10 hr janeebee 230
More from around the web