15 Dalai Lama

TRYING

First Prev
of 42
Next Last
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#2 Jun 23, 2013
HOPE!!!LACI!!! I'M PREJUDICE THO!!! TRYING. But theres others also. so any won't feel hurt!
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#3 Jun 23, 2013
PAGAN YOU ON DOPE? Where did you come from all hurt? You need to be on the Atheist side of POPULARITY!
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Pagan, who did you vote for? LACI or HOPE?

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#5 Jun 23, 2013
TRYING wrote:
PAGAN YOU ON DOPE? Where did you come from all hurt? You need to be on the Atheist side of POPULARITY!
I'm just kidding,you imbecile. Notice the little symbol and JK at the end.

You do not dictate to me where I will post. Why don't you tell HICKS to stop trolling the Turks if you so worried about people posting only on threads that share the same belief system? The last I heard,Hicks was not a Muslim by your opinion, he should have no business on the Turkish threads which are primarily Muslim.
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#6 Jun 23, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just kidding,you imbecile. Notice the little symbol and JK at the end.
You do not dictate to me where I will post. Why don't you tell HICKS to stop trolling the Turks if you so worried about people posting only on threads that share the same belief system? The last I heard,Hicks was not a Muslim by your opinion, he should have no business on the Turkish threads which are primarily Muslim.
HUH??? Actually I HAVE MISSED YOU. Are you kidding about me being an IMBECILE? Sure you are! HICKS??? Sorry I don't KNOW a THING about what you are saying.

Leiden, Netherlands

#7 Jun 23, 2013
TRYING wrote:
<quoted text> HUH??? Actually I HAVE MISSED YOU. Are you kidding about me being an IMBECILE? Sure you are! HICKS??? Sorry I don't KNOW a THING about what you are saying.
Maybe I am and maybe I'm not.
Maybe I will and maybe I won't.
Maybe I could... aw forget it.
Whatever you got,I'm against it.
:P

Ummm,I've not exactly been MIA but I've not had time to post very much. A lot going on,you will see,soon enough.

Leiden, Netherlands

#8 Jun 23, 2013
TRYING wrote:
<quoted text> HUH??? Actually I HAVE MISSED YOU. Are you kidding about me being an IMBECILE? Sure you are! HICKS??? Sorry I don't KNOW a THING about what you are saying.
Ask HICKS about posting in the Turkish forums. If no one but Christians should post on the Christian forums,and if Atheists and Satanists should stay on Atheist and satanic forums then HICKS doesn't belong on Turkish forums as he is not a Turk or a Muslim.

Leiden, Netherlands

#9 Jun 23, 2013
TRYING wrote:
Pagan, who did you vote for? LACI or HOPE?
You are not supposed to ask people who they voted for. That is very rude. It is akin to asking a woman her age or a man what his penis size is.
Didn't your momma teach you any manners?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You are not supposed to ask people who they voted for. That is very rude. It is akin to asking a woman her age or a man what his penis size is.
Didn't your momma teach you any manners?
some may disagree but I think "Right Way" is the nicest person on topix.

Leiden, Netherlands

#11 Jun 23, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
some may disagree but I think "Right Way" is the nicest person on topix.
I agree,she is one of them. I never say that anyone,except Bryan,:P, is THE BEST because there are many nice people on these forums and they are all different but each brings something special with their points of view.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#12 Jun 23, 2013
Would someone PLEASE put a straightjacket on TRYING!!!

Leiden, Netherlands

#13 Jun 23, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
Would someone PLEASE put a straightjacket on TRYING!!!
I will but can stick pins in him and pretend he is a voodoo doll whilst I have him all trussed up? There is somebody I need to curse and that would work out great. A real live voodoo doll. Just what i always wanted. <3

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#14 Jun 23, 2013
WAHHHHHHHH, I WASN'T INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYY, world, why? Haven't I gone through enough torment in my life.....okay, done with my emofest. I knew from the start that I wouldn't be included. I am not religious, so just because of this notion, they decided to not include us non-believers....and that hasn't hurt me at all...well, maybe a smidgen, but it doesn't hurt me at all!

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#15 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I will but can stick pins in him and pretend he is a voodoo doll whilst I have him all trussed up? There is somebody I need to curse and that would work out great. A real live voodoo doll. Just what i always wanted. <3
Close enough.

“LIFE'S TO SHORT TO LET TOPIX”

Since: Aug 08

TROLLS GET YA DOWN:-)

#16 Jun 23, 2013
Wow, I made some topix poll.....that's got to mean something, right?

Thank you to Keep Smiling 3 for adding me to this poll and thanks to all of my fans.....umm, friends for their votes.......your payment is in the mail......lol;)

#17 Jun 23, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
WAHHHHHHHH, I WASN'T INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYY, world, why? Haven't I gone through enough torment in my life.....okay, done with my emofest. I knew from the start that I wouldn't be included. I am not religious, so just because of this notion, they decided to not include us non-believers....and that hasn't hurt me at all...well, maybe a smidgen, but it doesn't hurt me at all!
I'm on the list and I don't believe as those folks do.......lol!!!

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#18 Jun 23, 2013
Heh heh heh...I was only kidding. I am in a weird mood tonight.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19 Jun 23, 2013
Well, so far Hope voted for herself 3 times.

The "doc" JebusMyLard voted for himself 2 times.

HG voted for himself 1 time.

Spaci voted for herself 1 time.

And bonkers TRYING voted for himself 1 time.

#20 Jun 23, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
Well, so far Hope voted for herself 3 times.
The "doc" JebusMyLard voted for himself 2 times.
HG voted for himself 1 time.
Spaci voted for herself 1 time.
And bonkers TRYING voted for himself 1 time.
And they wonder why the Christian forum has no REAL Christians in it when threads like this are made......lol!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21 Jun 23, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
And they wonder why the Christian forum has no REAL Christians in it when threads like this are made......lol!!!
Like the "doc" JebusMyLard really expects us to believe that people would actually vote for such a sick loathsome twisted and hateful lying POS.

The guy should be locked up in some basement cell of a psyche ward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What about all these hypocrites that claim the ... 4 min Son of Man 43
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 23 min WasteWater 4,796
Mathew 5:17 Why do some Christians not preach... 25 min Hotel Practical 31
Real Fundies 39 min no-one-special 75
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 1 hr truthandcommonsense 2,653
Natural Morality As Evidence Against The Existe... 1 hr RELIGION OF ARROG... 13
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 4 hr truthandcommonsense 210
More from around the web