First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#96 Jul 22, 2012
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
You do dwell of it though and you seem to enjoy going into the finest detail describing it.
Do you think people need to be constantly reminded about what goes on between the sheets?
Oh no...I just breaks it down correctly and feel the need to bring it forth, its the ugly side to this thing the homosexual calls love or lovin. The nerve of people wanting to connect the word love which is God to some waste! Just like people connect the word holy to filthy words that come from their pie holes called a mouth. If we were talkin normal sex no one would blink twice in regards to the discussion of it. Do you dub Sodomy normal? If you say yes...then you should have no problem whatso ever about me mentioning what goes on between the sheets. smh

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#97 Jul 23, 2012
ms_tickled wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no...I just breaks it down correctly and feel the need to bring it forth, its the ugly side to this thing the homosexual calls love or lovin. The nerve of people wanting to connect the word love which is God to some waste! Just like people connect the word holy to filthy words that come from their pie holes called a mouth. If we were talkin normal sex no one would blink twice in regards to the discussion of it. Do you dub Sodomy normal? If you say yes...then you should have no problem whatso ever about me mentioning what goes on between the sheets. smh
What gets me is that you focus constantly on this one so called sin called homosexuality, I call that an obsession. Please try and focus your time on some real crimes such as what has tragically happened recently in Colorado or are you too busy praying for his soul? That bastard deserves nothing more than a bullet to the head.

I know you would gladly walk alongside that lowlife scum in heaven if he repented his 'sins' well you can have it. I want none of that shit, two faced mumbo jumbo crap.

It goes without saying that Christianity is the most hypocritical belief there is and I want nothing to do with it.

Location hidden

#98 Jul 23, 2012
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
What gets me is that you focus constantly on this one so called sin called homosexuality, I call that an obsession. Please try and focus your time on some real crimes such as what has tragically happened recently in Colorado or are you too busy praying for his soul? That bastard deserves nothing more than a bullet to the head.
I know you would gladly walk alongside that lowlife scum in heaven if he repented his 'sins' well you can have it. I want none of that shit, two faced mumbo jumbo crap.
It goes without saying that Christianity is the most hypocritical belief there is and I want nothing to do with it.
If you want nothing to do with christianity then what are you on a christian forum going toe to toe with those that follow Christ? I believe I asked this of you before and you gave some ole off the wall lame excuse...but um....KICK ROCKS! thats what you do. What gets me is that you all up in the way trying to block my protest, you and all your rebel pals. Now do me a favor and get out of my way! Nuisance!smh

Location hidden

#99 Jul 23, 2012
And yes...my condolences do go out to all those poor innocent people that were killed in their anxious desire to see "bat-devil rising". I also agree with the many people that dub this a satanic plot from the many followers of the Satanic church. Don't be trying to swirl christians up in this ritualistic killing spree!. As they tried to call that guy that shot up all those kids in a similar manner dubbing him a christian...he was a Satanist! Many of these shooters are programmed and prepped to do this too I believe.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#100 Jul 23, 2012
ms_tickled wrote:
<quoted text>If you want nothing to do with christianity then what are you on a christian forum going toe to toe with those that follow Christ? I believe I asked this of you before and you gave some ole off the wall lame excuse...but um....KICK ROCKS! thats what you do. What gets me is that you all up in the way trying to block my protest, you and all your rebel pals. Now do me a favor and get out of my way! Nuisance!smh
Christianity is not about homosexuality.

I think we have finally discovered your real problem.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#101 Jul 24, 2012
ms_tickled wrote:
And yes...my condolences do go out to all those poor innocent people that were killed in their anxious desire to see "bat-devil rising". I also agree with the many people that dub this a satanic plot from the many followers of the Satanic church. Don't be trying to swirl christians up in this ritualistic killing spree!. As they tried to call that guy that shot up all those kids in a similar manner dubbing him a christian...he was a Satanist! Many of these shooters are programmed and prepped to do this too I believe.
Utter nonsense is all you post. Satanic plot, what a joke.

Every time someone does something bad do you blame Satan?

Every time someone does something good do you give credit to your God?

How about accepting that society as a whole has a small proportion of people that will commit these horrendous crimes, something is wrong upstairs. These people can no longer be considered human as they have lost all human empathy.

I believe that the majority of people fortunately are good people, this is not due to a so called God or any other spiritual being, it is who we are, it is what we are, we look out for one another.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#102 Jul 24, 2012
ms_tickled wrote:
<quoted text>If you want nothing to do with christianity then what are you on a christian forum going toe to toe with those that follow Christ? I believe I asked this of you before and you gave some ole off the wall lame excuse...but um....KICK ROCKS! thats what you do. What gets me is that you all up in the way trying to block my protest, you and all your rebel pals. Now do me a favor and get out of my way! Nuisance!smh
I find it an interesting forum to read and comment when I feel it necessary, do you have a problem with that?

I agree, I am not a Christian - so what. At least I feel I have added some constructive posts to this forum unlike yourself. All you talk about is hiding the sausage.

Location hidden

#106 Jul 25, 2012
DraGuLa Lives wrote:
<quoted text>
Drum Roll.....You'll never convince me that you didn't come from a booty hole.....Hahahahha
Drum roll please...and you'll never convince me that you ain't a test tube/crack baby.

Somewhere in Ireland

#109 Jul 25, 2012
No Hiding From God wrote:
<quoted text>Booty hole, no, that is what gay men and HIV are all about. HIV comes from gay men being in booty holes.
My goodness, yet another new nic. However do you keep track? Anyway, you say there is no hiding from god, well who are you hiding from, yourself perhaps? You have a fixation with men's butts and homosexuality. I go for women myself, well one woman, my wife of 42 years, but if men do it for you, then go for it, no need to pretend. Whatever floats your boat and all that. Most people are live and let live kind of people, it's only the rabid fundie closet types that make a fuss about it and you wouldn't want to be associated with people like that now, would you? Would you????
HotHusky666

Hyattsville, MD

#111 Oct 12, 2013
I am gay and I have gay sex.

If you or your god have a problem with that, then you both can kiss my a*6.

F--- you Have a nice day.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#112 Oct 12, 2013
HotHusky666 wrote:
I am gay and I have gay sex.
If you or your god have a problem with that, then you both can kiss my a*6.
Or you can burn in Hell forever.
idealist

Birmingham, UK

#113 Oct 18, 2013
Yes, homosexuels are satanic agents simple as that

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#114 Oct 27, 2013
idealist wrote:
Yes, homosexuels are satanic agents simple as that
Yeah:

1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
idealist

Birmingham, UK

#115 Oct 27, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah:
1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
Correct

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the pauline paradox 6 min Barmsweb 73
The truth is difficult, I understand. 15 min Barmsweb 32
George Washington and the duty of prayer 1 hr Taranis 6
it's unreal what's going on here in the states ... 2 hr Taranis 5
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) 2 hr Taranis 465
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 3 hr Taranis 129
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 3 hr Taranis 2,451
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 4 hr Taranis 1,637
More from around the web