Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#65 May 25, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
And that is your opinion for which u have a right to. It took me into my adult years to understand the bible for what it really is....for me, its Gods complete truth. I use to say the pledge of allegiance in grade school & never thought anything of it, but now everyone has to be so careful as to not insult another religion or no religious belief. I do not agree with organized religion ad I see it as more man made laws & restrictions that we should follow and I believe following Gods word is the way to go. No man is going to get u to heaven....only thru Christ Jesus, as it states in the bible. What I have is a relationship with Jesus and when I finally figured that out & became a born again Christian it made a lot more sense to me. That is how I feel and I don't shove my beliefs down others' throats. I don't back down from them either, tho.
<quoted text>
If the bible is "Gods complete truth", then why is there nothing truly spiritual explained in all the 783,137 words of his alleged "word"

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#66 May 25, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either a liar, biblically ignorant, or both.
As all you do is go around claiming everyone who doesn't believe in your insanely evil mythology goes to Hell. And your that's what your book of lies claims also. Making your demonic "god" anything BUT fair.
That's not all I do. But Hell is definitely in your future.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#67 May 25, 2013
Remembering The Real Heroes On Memorial Weekend

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#70 May 26, 2013
BEELZEBUBlives wrote:
real christian hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RmkBbdRKZPsXX
WHere does it state he is a 'real christian hero'?

Oh, I get it, you just put that in there...

I guess that makes you a real fluckin' idiot...

“Third Eye”

#75 May 26, 2013
BEELZEBUBlives wrote:
<quoted text>
coming from a retard, that means a lot....
Only a 'retard' would post a video like that and call it "a real christian hero'

probably 'means a lot' to a retard like you, but not anyone else here...

“Third Eye”

#76 May 26, 2013
BEELZEBUBlives wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty sure your mom was there trying to make some extra bucks to help you get your GED...she is great when she takes her teeth out....
Your ma still on her knees waiting for hell to freeze over before you get you GED?

thought so...
Jeffrey Meadowvale

North Sydney, Australia

#78 May 27, 2013
I would be very careful with this sort of question
I do record that God and God Almighty alone would know each and every person character ever reading the motive plus the heart

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#79 May 27, 2013
Jeffrey Meadowvale wrote:
I would be very careful with this sort of question
I do record that God and God Almighty alone would know each and every person character ever reading the motive plus the heart
What are you inhaling? Can I have some?

“Third Eye”

#80 May 27, 2013
BEELZEBUBlives wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be so sensitive because it was your daddy trying to get laid...bwhahhahahahahhahaha... . MORON...
you still beat off to those naked pix of your mommy?...mwaahahhahahahahha
Aaaaaw, nerve struck?

Your post just shows your innermost feelings and desires?

As quoted by the Gunnery Hartman from Full Metal Jacket:

"It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress".
Orem

Durham, NC

#83 May 27, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
And to those reading these posts, this poster thinks he's a Christian. Now is that >>>FUNNY<<< or what?
No real Christian would post such hateful low life infantile crap.
STFU fagg@t!

Whoop Whoop!

“Third Eye”

#84 May 27, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
And to those reading these posts, this poster thinks he's a Christian. Now is that >>>FUNNY<<< or what?
Aaaaw seen...is that all you got today? Meds not working?

Since: Oct 07

Bournemouth, UK

#85 May 27, 2013
some random guy wrote:
I've always wondered, if someone never heard of Christianity or Jesus, do they automatically go to Hell?
John 5 25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#86 May 27, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
wassup,
haven't you been doing the same ???
i'm being nice ?????
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#89 May 28, 2013
some random guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What about ancient cultures in north America?
WHICH ONES DO YOU MEAN? The ones that died out well before he was born?
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#90 May 28, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is the lie you've been brainwashed with.
That it's not your evil "god's" fault he wants to torture people thru out all eternity, it's the person's "fault".
But the truth is, it IS your mythical "god" who does it.
OUR GOD DOESN'T WANT TO TORTURE PEOPLE!
Our God said the Jews:

EZEKIEL 33:11;
11 Say to them,‘As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel?’
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#91 May 28, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
OUR GOD DOESN'T WANT TO TORTURE PEOPLE!
Our God said the Jews:
EZEKIEL 33:11;
11 Say to them,‘As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel?’
Are you saying that your “God” is not omnipotent; that “He” is being “forced” to condemn people to hell against “His” will?
little lamb

Melbourne, Australia

#92 May 28, 2013
some random guy wrote:
I've always wondered, if someone never heard of Christianity or Jesus, do they automatically go to Hell?
An impossibility

Because a seed was promised to Adam and Eve right from the start when their very action was what brought sin and death into the world...

Galatians tell us the 'seed' is Jesus.
little lamb

Melbourne, Australia

#93 May 28, 2013
Romans 10:18

But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did: "Their voice has gone out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world."
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#94 May 28, 2013
little lamb wrote:
Romans 10:18
But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did: "Their voice has gone out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world."
do you believe Jesus is God? Are you a JW?
some random guy

Kansas City, MO

#95 May 28, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
An impossibility
Because a seed was promised to Adam and Eve right from the start when their very action was what brought sin and death into the world...
Galatians tell us the 'seed' is Jesus.
Sorry, Adam and Eve are an impossibility, no evidence supports that myth, please try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who stole the keys to Heaven? 6 min Reup 545
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 10 min Barnsweb 2,170
A Message from Nettie (Feb '14) 13 min purplelady1040 1,500
Why would God not tell the Jews about hell or t... 17 min 15th Dalai Lama 649
The Social Harm of Religion 20 min Hardcore 59
In defense of xtianity 28 min Ezekial 1
When Someone says The LORD "spoke to them", do ... 40 min Richies Cool Man ... 7
Evolution versus Creation, which one is right? 1 hr ol fuddy duddy 195
Do You Support Military Action Against ISIS 12 hr NDanger 106
•••

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••