God's Kingdom Is A Real Functioning H...

God's Kingdom Is A Real Functioning Heavenly Based Government

Posted in the Christian Forum

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Oct 21, 2013
It, God's Kingdom, is also called the "Kingdom of the heavens", NOT the Kingdom of your heart.(Matthew 3:2; Matthew 10:7; and Matthew 23:13). God has appointed His son Jesus Christ as Ruler, along with an administration of 144,000 co-rulers; who serve as kings and priest right along with Jesus who have been bought from the earth (Revelation 14:3 and Revelation 5:9,10).

Since: Jul 13

Taylor, MI

#2 Oct 21, 2013
The scriptures say that "in the final part of the days" or at the "time of the end" The God of the heavens, Jehovah will "set up a Kingdom,(or heavenly based world Government), that will never be brought to ruin. And it, the Kingdom of God, will crush and put an end to all those other kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite." (Daniel 2:44).

Very soon in mankind's coming history, and according to Bible prophecy...God's Kingdom will be the only Government ruling over mankind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The = RETARDED SPIRITS = DEMON POSSESSION (Apr '13) 1 hr sharon T 29
400 Year Prophecy Concerning the Hebrew Israeli... (Jan '16) 1 hr sharon T 45
YouYube Shut Down My AlertChristians.com Accoun... 3 hr heretic2 5
Satan's Servants Practice Witchcraft Against th... 5 hr AlertChristians 1
America; A nation in massive sin! 5 hr arrow 9
Dangerous Flesh Eating Sex Demons Make Micro Mo... 7 hr pieratios 2
Fear Him Who Can Destroy Both Soul and Body in ... 7 hr demonseeds 2