Why should I BURN?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sola Scripture

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Mar 3, 2013
I plan on burning in the lake of fire because i am gay and I love Murray!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#29 Mar 3, 2013
The meek (the angels) will inherit the earth, they will return with the Lord from heaven. There won't be any sex, but most drugs will have been legalized by the Messiah and there will be plenty of Rock music. The Lord is my Rock, my strength and my song. Behold their sitting down and their rising up, I am their music. And you're supposed to play it loud!
frank

Clinton, NC

#32 Mar 3, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
I'm doing my best in life to not abuse people or planet Earth. I like to share my good fortunes and the fruits of my labor. Why should I burn in the lake of fire for not believing the bible is the Word of God?
God did not finish talking after the bible was written. Why would any good, honest, caring person be subject to eternal damnation?
There's no such thing as "eternal damnation" and you won't burn for any am ount of time unless you happen to be alive when we start building the fires, however even then you will burn to death but not eternally.

peace.
frank

Clinton, NC

#33 Mar 3, 2013
P.S

However, if G-d had indeed chosen to burn you for all of etenity, who you be to question us?

You can't hold whatever created us to human standards.

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#34 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sinner, so am I, so is everyone. We all deserve to burn in Hell for our sins. But God made a way for us all that we can be cleansed from our sin and be accounted righteous before a Holy God. That way is ONLY through the sinless BLOOD sacrifice of Christ Jesus!(Hebrews 9:11-12, Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 9:22)
It's a gift that none of us can earn, otherwise we'd be able to boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
----------
How to go to Heaven according to the Word of god:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_save...
So some poor 16 year old geek who rubs one out cause he doesn't have much luck with the ladies deserves to burn in hell for it?

LOL

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#35 Mar 5, 2013
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as "eternal damnation" and you won't burn for any am ount of time unless you happen to be alive when we start building the fires, however even then you will burn to death but not eternally.
peace.
"eternal punishment"

Matthew 25:46 (ESV)
46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36 Mar 5, 2013
Theres no fire in hell, you don't burn, you rot and only satan will live forever in hell Hell is a black hole and it spins in a straight line through time and space forever.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#37 Mar 5, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Theres no fire in hell, you don't burn, you rot and only satan will live forever in hell Hell is a black hole and it spins in a straight line through time and space forever.
Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
But whoever says,'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#38 Mar 5, 2013
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>It's not so much the prayers I believe in, but I think it's helpful when we have people who believe in us along the way. I'm not sure whose toes you stepped on to get negative icons, but I appreciate the kind thoughts regardless. I'll give it another shot and see how well I do with the help of your prayers and thoughts. You're a kind soul.
Thanks FSM - I see goodness in you, too. Sometimes it helps to call it out in one another.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr Maverick 808 20,496
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 3 hr little lamb 5,941
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 5 hr blacklagoon 2,408
Why the Earth Was Created in Six Days 5 hr little lamb 54
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 6 hr Jesus is 72
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 9 hr Barmsweb 322
Design, Nowhere Evident 9 hr blacklagoon 483
More from around the web