Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#1 May 5, 2013
Because all I see here is hate filled rants about gay people and no discussion on the bible or the so called christian god.
Proves to me that the christian cult does not believe in their bible or their god.
I wish the sheep would read their bible for a change, but they seam to get mad when others quote the bible to them so they must hate the bible
I challenge any so called christians to put aside your hate and have a real discussion with me.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 May 5, 2013
The irony of your post here. Your screen name has "God is Gay" in it yet you protest that God loving heterosexuals are the one causing this. Now that's funny.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 May 5, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
Because all I see here is hate filled rants about gay people and no discussion on the bible or the so called christian god.
Proves to me that the christian cult does not believe in their bible or their god.
I wish the sheep would read their bible for a change, but they seam to get mad when others quote the bible to them so they must hate the bible
I challenge any so called christians to put aside your hate and have a real discussion with me.
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you said and are over 75% off on your claim. I have 100% more respect for gays than bi's, although it is their right to do as they wish also. Straights were born straight. Gays were born gay. Bi's really aren't picky. I know hundreds of gays. I know a handful of bi's and they are not my friends as have been many gays. Popcorn? Nuts?
This posts is very fitting on this thread. You proclaim the God loving heterosexuals are doing this but look at this post and see just how deceitful you are truly being.
satan what a god

Las Vegas, NV

#4 May 5, 2013
You are a satanic priest?

Do you like the way that satan is running the planet?

I think that he is doing a fine job at being the "god of this world" don't you?

Nobody else could have done better, nope.

Just do what ye will all of the time. Consequences don't matter in the least.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#5 May 5, 2013
Just as I thought. You can not have a discussion about your bible. most likely because you have never read your bible so you know nothing about it.
But I will start a discussion any ways in the hope that there is just one christian that has read the bible.
The bible states that when some one goes to heaven they are given a new body and a new name that no one knows.
So how is it that preachers tell little old ladies that they will be with their loved ones in heaven?
If you look different and your name is new how would you know who was who?

“There is no god”

War, WV

#6 May 5, 2013
satan what a god wrote:
You are a satanic priest?
Do you like the way that satan is running the planet?
I think that he is doing a fine job at being the "god of this world" don't you?
Nobody else could have done better, nope.
Just do what ye will all of the time. Consequences don't matter in the least.
I like how the planet is now compared to how it was during the dark ages when the church rules.
Just think how many people are not getting slaughtered now in the name of jaysas (jesus)

“There is no god”

War, WV

#7 May 5, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
This posts is very fitting on this thread. You proclaim the God loving heterosexuals are doing this but look at this post and see just how deceitful you are truly being.
I see people responding to the hate filled comments from the christian cult..........
Come on, have you read your bible? Oh, you have not so that is why you can not discuss it

“There is no god”

War, WV

#8 May 5, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
The irony of your post here. Your screen name has "God is Gay" in it yet you protest that God loving heterosexuals are the one causing this. Now that's funny.
The so called christians are not god loving as they pick and choose from the bible that they claim is gods word, and not one of them is hetrosexual
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

#9 May 5, 2013
Its the Atheist and gays that derail the forums.

Any attempt to discuss the bible will be derailed by one of those 2 parties in a hurry. Christians are not to accept homosexuality as the normal. The bible clearly speaks against it.

Before you waste time quoting other stuff in LEV that Christians are not doing. Keep in mind God has 613 laws in the OT that Israel was required to follow and when Jesus fulfilled he did away with all the sacrificial and ceremonial aspects of the law, so of the 1050 commands in the New testament, they focus on how to Love God and Love one another and the NT still speaks against sexual immorality, murder, stealing, coveting , etc.

You cannot b a homosexual and saved, because that means you have seen where the bible says it is a sin and are telling God you will not repent of that sin and you are just going to continue doing your own thing.

Atheistism is self explanatory, if you don't believe in God and Jesus, you will not be saved and you will to inherit eternal life for being a unbeliever.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#10 May 5, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Any attempt to discuss the bible will be derailed by one of those 2 parties in a hurry. Christians are not to accept homosexuality as the normal. The bible clearly speaks against it.
Before you waste time quoting other stuff in LEV that Christians are not doing. Keep in mind God has 613 laws in the OT that Israel was required to follow and when Jesus fulfilled he did away with all the sacrificial and ceremonial aspects of the law, so of the 1050 commands in the New testament, they focus on how to Love God and Love one another and the NT still speaks against sexual immorality, murder, stealing, coveting , etc.
You cannot b a homosexual and saved, because that means you have seen where the bible says it is a sin and are telling God you will not repent of that sin and you are just going to continue doing your own thing.
Atheistism is self explanatory, if you don't believe in God and Jesus, you will not be saved and you will to inherit eternal life for being a unbeliever.
I am not gay, and I am not an Atheist, I just worship different God than you do.
Shall we begin?

The bible states that when some one goes to heaven they are given a new body and a new name that no one knows.
So how is it that preachers tell little old ladies that they will be with their loved ones in heaven?
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

#11 May 5, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I am not gay, and I am not an Atheist, I just worship different God than you do.
Shall we begin?
As you have pointed out, some preachers are complete idiots and just tell people things to make them feel better.

As your your last question, im sure there are many more unanswered questions in the bible that we will have to just wait and see what the real outcome is. With billions of people that will be in heaven that will be a good question if you will even run into the same person
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

#12 May 16, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
Any discussion on the bible is derailed very quick by the atheists.

if you open the bible and speak against gays or atheists and your attacked as well.

TOPIX IS THE WORST CHRISTIAN FORUM EVER. They will protect gays and make sure do dont call them names or offend them, but athiest can curse and call Christians names in a christaim forum and its fine.. Go figure
killing in the name of

Las Vegas, NV

#13 May 16, 2013
That church that you are talking about in the dark ages, who did you think that was anyway? Those people had nothing to do with God or love in anyway.

And the bible never said that anyone goes to heaven when they die, the bible however says that people do indeed die, that they become unconscious, but will live again.

See, thats what happens when people change things into what they want.

You seem to have been lied to by your own people, what a shame.

And instead of slaughter by the church and lying about doing it in the name of God, look at today's world, it is still happening isn't it? We are no better today than back then, just look at the world, as if it were all better today. the only difference today is the technology, so no wonder people like today more huh.?

But anyway, all that you seem to know about is what human beings tell you what the bible says, and the changes they have made to it, when in fact the "church" never had anything to do with God, christianity is pagan as pagan gets, and im sure that satan loves christianity actually.

So join hands, you all have more in common than you think.

And by the way, "hell" comes from egypt.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#14 May 17, 2013
Hello my little tribute troll,

I find that if I want to receive a death threat, all I need do is post a home truth on the christian or islam forums.

You're a great advert for leaving organised religion.
Thinking wrote:
Ron

Jacksonville, FL

#15 May 17, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I am not gay, and I am not an Atheist, I just worship different God than you do.
Shall we begin?
What god do you worship?
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#16 May 18, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
unfortunately, there are many pretenders
too, many who have hate issues, to afraid to confront those who have betrayed them,
so it's much easier to blame GOD
too, many who are mentally ill, who consider themselves as GOD or JESUS
some come to play
some come to play others
some come to twist the gospels, even to perverted them
the question is, why can't you tell who is real and who is phoney
when you read their comments, do they say it with straight forward truths with kindness
or tell all, with threats, insults, acting superior
any true christians, will share gospels
of hope
of GODS promise
of GODS principles
of GODS forgiveness
that it's not too late
everlasting love
that is what it's all about
as any true christian, we are only passing on the word of GOD, in responce of the questions put out there, not to judge
we are not to take it personally, it has nothing to do with our thoughts or personal beliefs
we are but MESSENGERS
regardless of us recieving, those vulgar names, insults, accusations,

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#17 May 18, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
The reason no one engages, is because when we do, you MORONS overrun all of the threads.

Now get the hell out of here so we can get to business...

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#19 May 18, 2013
_Jesus is Lord_ wrote:
Satanic Priest
“There is no god”
I see people responding to the hate filled comments from the christian cult..........
Come on, have you read your bible? Oh, you have not so that is why you can not discuss it
<quoted text>Respectfully, when you referred to hate filled comments did you mean like saying "jaysas". I am certain that you love how the planet is now, AIDS, suicide, cancer, rape, abortion, oh yeah and children being slaughtered all over the planet. More slaughtering in two atheist countries in the last 70 years than all the slaughtering before, 100 million people. The quickest way to get into America is by seeking asylum from an atheist country. Perception is often not reality and your perception seems to be through foggy glasses.
Great post...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 May 18, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason no one engages, is because when we do, you MORONS overrun all of the threads.
Now get the hell out of here so we can get to business...
Really your first post in this thread and you use the word "morons" screaming with caps locked on less.

HoW is this not showing Satanic Priest that he was 100% right?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#21 May 18, 2013
_Jesus is Lord_ wrote:
Satanic Priest
“There is no god”
<quoted text>Respectfully, when you referred to hate filled comments did you mean like saying "jaysas". I am certain that you love how the planet is now, AIDS, suicide, cancer, rape, abortion, oh yeah and children being slaughtered all over the planet. More slaughtering in two atheist countries in the last 70 years than all the slaughtering before, 100 million people. The quickest way to get into America is by seeking asylum from an atheist country. Perception is often not reality and your perception seems to be through foggy glasses.
Name these atheist countries.I bet you don't know what your talking about as we are living in the most peaceful time in human history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's talk about God's definition of love 19 min dollarsbill 565
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 21 min dollarsbill 108
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 52 min purplelady1040 18,512
Evoution Frauds 1 hr Gary Coaldigger 53
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 1 hr witchie poo 416
From The Desk Of Pastor LDM 1 hr dollarsbill 77
God lied and sepent/satan told truth (Jul '10) 2 hr witchie poo 155
More from around the web