Pope & the pagan hat of NYMROD of Bab...

Pope & the pagan hat of NYMROD of Babylon

Created by VIXI on Apr 24, 2008

6 votes

Click on an option to vote

pagan hat & pagan cross.

the star of MOLLOCH ?

VIXI

Sheffield, UK

#1 Apr 24, 2008
ignorant Christians go on about Islam and the moon being worshiped by them...yet they fail to see thier first Christian represantatives wearing a PAGAN BABYLONIAN HAT by the POPE.

WWW.XANGA.COM/BABYLON-THE-GREAT .

zazenmind

Since: Sep 07

tampa

#2 Apr 24, 2008
VIXI wrote:
ignorant Christians go on about Islam and the moon being worshiped by them...yet they fail to see thier first Christian represantatives wearing a PAGAN BABYLONIAN HAT by the POPE.
WWW.XANGA.COM/BABYLON-THE-GREAT .
All religion are the vomit of the dead past, that the religious authorities feed their sheep like its fresh food...WAKE UP..Which is why they all keep reproducing the same path of violence and hate...With no end, but total self destruction...

zazenmind

Since: Sep 07

tampa

#3 Apr 24, 2008
Protestant,catholics islam and zionist are all poisoned by their own fog of ignorance, and the seeds of religious ignorance cannot root out religious ignorance, but will reproduce its own kind over and over again, desparately hoping by faith, that these same corrupt seeds will yeild a healthy fruit....THOSE WHO PLANT THE SEEDS OF RELIGIOUS IGNORANCE, PLANT IN VAIN...WAKE UP..

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#4 Apr 24, 2008
Another stupid poll
LiberyI

Aberdeen, WA

#5 Apr 25, 2008
The Pope is not my representative. There was a thing called the Protestant reformation by the way.

zazenmind

Since: Sep 07

tampa

#6 Apr 25, 2008
LiberyI wrote:
The Pope is not my representative. There was a thing called the Protestant reformation by the way.
Yes that is the reformation that produced a poison equal to the catholic churches perversion...It produced western christian imperialism, slavery justified by old protestant preacher whitie, that the catholic church also participated in as well, treated women and children like property, which is why women had to fight for the right to vote and work...YOU CHRISTIAN ARE LIKE ALL THE OTHER RELIGIONS, YOU LOVE TO TEACH AND PREACH ABOUT ALL THE COOKIES AND CREAM, BUT ALL THE HORROR AND BRUTALITY IS ALWAYS LEFT OUT...I guest its because history is always written by the oppressors and the conquerors....The oppressed are always unheard of, because they dont own, the media outlets, that have spun webs of lies for centuries, I wonder what the catholic church is going to write the history about all the little boys and girls that the priest and pope has raped...FOR HUNDREDS OF YEAR...And we already know how the protestant white church is going to write the history of salvery in the name of the blue eyed white jesus....IT WILL PROBABLY READ, DENIAL, DENIAL LEAVE ME ALONE IAM SWIMMING IN THE RIVER OF DENIAL, THAT IS FILLED WITH THE VOMIT OF DENIAL...WAKE UP..

“walk with no fear”

Since: Jan 08

Olympia

#7 Apr 27, 2008
zazenmind wrote:
<quoted text>Yes that is the reformation that produced a poison equal to the catholic churches perversion...It produced western christian imperialism, slavery justified by old protestant preacher whitie, that the catholic church also participated in as well, treated women and children like property, which is why women had to fight for the right to vote and work...YOU CHRISTIAN ARE LIKE ALL THE OTHER RELIGIONS, YOU LOVE TO TEACH AND PREACH ABOUT ALL THE COOKIES AND CREAM, BUT ALL THE HORROR AND BRUTALITY IS ALWAYS LEFT OUT...I guest its because history is always written by the oppressors and the conquerors....The oppressed are always unheard of, because they dont own, the media outlets, that have spun webs of lies for centuries, I wonder what the catholic church is going to write the history about all the little boys and girls that the priest and pope has raped...FOR HUNDREDS OF YEAR...And we already know how the protestant white church is going to write the history of salvery in the name of the blue eyed white jesus....IT WILL PROBABLY READ, DENIAL, DENIAL LEAVE ME ALONE IAM SWIMMING IN THE RIVER OF DENIAL, THAT IS FILLED WITH THE VOMIT OF DENIAL...WAKE UP..
I don't believe I made any qualification about the reformation. You certainly have quite a few unsettled FEElings, however.
Sorry if my howling upset you there. You sure pass a lot of judgement on people, writing that you know who they are and where they're going, and what will lead to what. If I had been on these forums a short time I might think you a fundie, Zazenmind.
Be careful you do not become one of those reformation folks yourself. No one should become what they abhor. Stay awake friend to your own emotionality. Keep your head about you, man!
Superwit

Chambersburg, PA

#8 Jul 27, 2008
christians are dumwits
hohohohohohohohohoohohohoho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 57 min Ben Avraham 1,136
Israel is anti christ, literally 1 hr Ben Avraham 242
The truth is difficult, I understand. 3 hr Barmsweb 151
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 4 hr Big Al 2,612
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 hr Big Al 1,920
the essay of mark twain about the jews 9 hr Ben Avraham 52
breath of god, and how we come to light. 12 hr Big Al 68
More from around the web