First Prev
of 2248
Next Last

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#50118 Aug 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
dumbbill's squirming. He couldn't remember his dumb post about being like stars that last forever and ever. Well we know that stars do not last forever and ever.
<quoted text>
The reason you're a liar:

John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#50120 Aug 11, 2013
Repetition. Paul Merton gets the point and the subject. Paul you have 30 seconds on "Why dumb bill is incompetent."
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you're a liar:
John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#50121 Aug 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Repetition. Paul Merton gets the point and the subject. Paul you have 30 seconds on "Why dumb bill is incompetent."
<quoted text>
Yeah, The silly dumbass wouldn't last two seconds on that show, never mind thirty!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#50122 Aug 13, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason your posts are FILLED with ignorance and lies:

Romans 1 "REPROBATE MIND"

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#50123 Aug 13, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, The silly dumbass wouldn't last two seconds on that show, never mind thirty!
See above.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#50124 Aug 13, 2013
OK. "Yeah, The silly dumbass wouldn't last two seconds on that show, never mind thirty!"
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
See above.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#50125 Aug 13, 2013
Thinking wrote:
OK. "Yeah, The silly dumbass wouldn't last two seconds on that show, never mind thirty!"
<quoted text>
One reason your posts are IGNORANT:

The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#50126 Aug 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
One reason your posts are IGNORANT:
My God, the God of all the heavens and the heaven and the earth.

I ask you to give me all the blessings of this soul and the blessings of all their family, that they do not use everyday to bless your beautiful name. I will take them and use them to bless your beautiful name everyday. Where as they do not.

amen
LHMScadet

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#50129 Aug 19, 2013
FREAKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit!
Military school...run by nuns.
Damn, I'm gonna ask the *Joint Chief of Staffs* to ask the *NUNS* to run *West Point*.
NO...Have a nice day..for you.
Get your head examined, BSer.
I love to read posts by people who have no facts but want to argue about what others say. Linton Hall Military School, Bristow, VA was a military school run by the Benedictine Sisters of Virginia. It existed from the late 1930's to the late 1980's. Google it moron before you post stupid comments..........

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#50131 Aug 22, 2013
End Times wrote:
I believe this should be a very controversial subject. It covers things such as war, self-defense, capital punishment of people alone. I intend for it to branch off even further.

So what did God "actually" intend when He gave us that Commandment. I realize God condoned much killing in the Old Testament. Let us move into these times and the New Covenant through the sacrifice of Christ. This is about US, today, what do you believe is right with God? We know that Christ was a pacifist.

Thank you for sharing ....
Have you looked up the term killing and murder in Hebrew?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#50133 Aug 25, 2013
FREAKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little terror campaign does'nt work on me.
Have a nice day, O' Damned One
Your belief in Hell is not required for you eternal residency therein. They will soon come for you. This is the terminal generation.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#50134 Aug 25, 2013
FREAKS wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell?
When you are in Hell you will understand.

Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Thinking

Saint Philip, Barbados

#50135 Aug 28, 2013
Bollocks.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your belief in Hell is not required for you eternal residency therein. They will soon come for you. This is the terminal generation.
Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#50140 Mar 16, 2014
LHMScadet wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to read posts by people who have no facts but want to argue about what others say. Linton Hall Military School, Bristow, VA was a military school run by the Benedictine Sisters of Virginia. It existed from the late 1930's to the late 1980's. Google it moron before you post stupid comments..........
I, too, attended Linton Hall Military School. It was taught by Benedictine nuns. I am a n0n-catholoic, but benefitted from exceptional education there, as theirs is a teaching order.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#50141 Mar 16, 2014
I'm also a very bad typist

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#50142 Mar 16, 2014
Murder is define as the intentional taking of an innocent life. It does not refer to warfare, self defense, capital punishment or the killing of animals for food. The penalty for murder is always death. An eye for an eye.
LaceyKA61

Hesperia, CA

#50143 Nov 4, 2014
The Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>No, old lost minion, the failed public schools are secular. Obviously, you failed to learn that minor point as they did not want to leave you behind, despite your lack of basic education. You can not get an "A" in Stupidity, so your educational failure is duly noted.
I'm just wondering how you think you can win anyone to Christ by producing the fruit of Satan instead of the fruit of the Spirit?

As a self-professed follower of Christ, shouldn't sharing the goodness of what Christ did for us on the Cross so others may have Eternal life be your goal?

I see no gentleness or meekness in your responses to others. I instead see someone claiming to be of Christ but possessing a brutal spirit that is not of Christ. And please, don't bother bringing up the fact that Jesus told it the way it was in His responses to others. There's a difference between righteous anger that produces conviction in the hearts of the hearers and self-righteous anger which produces a "I'm right" attitude and that feeds pride. I see brutal Christians use the righteous anger of Jesus all the time to justify their carnal handling of the Word of God. You're not right in anything, but God's Word is. His Word is the only Truth that exists and if it's delivered with a haughty and egotistical attitude such as you seem to possess and present, all you're going to do is make people turn away from the Cross instead of them wanting what you claim to have.

In l Corinthians 2:3 we are told that Paul presented the Gospel in weakness, fear and much trembling. It wasn't physical weakness he was speaking of, but his realization that he was totally dependent on God. He wasn't fearful about physical persecution because that is something that he fully expected at anytime...he was fearful that he may not properly present the Gospel. His trembling was due to the significance of what he was preaching and his realization that in himself, he would be inadequate in presenting Truth. That's why in Verse 4 he said that his speech and preaching was not with with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power.

So I have to ask you: are you presenting the Word of God by the Spirit and of power or from a carnal state in order to satisfy your sin-nature which enjoys insulting others?

Galatians 5:22-23 ~ But the Fruit of the Spirit love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, Faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no Law.

Proverbs 15:1~ A soft answer turns away wrath: but grievous words (like name-calling, etc..), stir up anger.

There are so many Scriptures on how we are to live and present Jesus to the unsaved world and I encourage you to look them up and prayerfully seek the Lord. You are doing more damage than good.
God the son

Johnstown, PA

#50144 Nov 4, 2014
Cursed be anyone
who post on this thread other than I.

Cursed be the children of anyone
who post on this thread other than I.

Thus saith the Lord God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2248
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you see demons or angels you have schizophre... (Nov '09) Fri Katelynn 116
Some Kinda Preacher (Tribute to Billy Graham) b... Feb 21 bruce 1
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) Feb 21 Rand M Sutor 815
The Baptist Church (Jan '08) Feb 21 Rand M Sutor 46
Don't Blame God! Feb 20 dollarsbill 7
Hellmouth: Capitalism Deities Feb 19 Abishai100 1
What Does God Hate? Feb 19 True or False 1
More from around the web