Not "Murder", killing when justified

"Killing" means just that, never justified

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#50108 Aug 6, 2013
FREAKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhahaha
You never fail to make me laugh, O Damned One.
If Hell exists, then you'll certainly be there..."for the Bible tells me so..".
Quick, mend your ways before it's too late..ASK the HOLY SPIRIT for GUIDANCE.
Pssss, a little secret...there's no Hell and the Bible's useless except for Christians (save a few), who thinks it gives them *Super Power/Rights* to belittle and terrorize the NON~Christians.
Have a nice day
When you're burning in Hell you will remember FOREVER. You will cry like a baby.
Thinking

UK

#50110 Aug 8, 2013
What do you know? You posted stars last forever. They don't.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're burning in Hell you will remember FOREVER. You will cry like a baby.

Location hidden

#50111 Aug 8, 2013
Thinking wrote:
What do you know? You posted stars last forever. They don't.
<quoted text>
The reason you keep telling that lie:

John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
Thinking

UK

#50112 Aug 9, 2013
Educated people have evidence that stars do not last forever. Is this why you have repeatedly denied posting some bibleshit about stars lasting forever? You don't want to look even more unhinged?

Yet here is your post.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

You are a proven liar.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you keep telling that lie:
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Location hidden

#50113 Aug 9, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Educated people have evidence that stars do not last forever. Is this why you have repeatedly denied posting some bibleshit about stars lasting forever? You don't want to look even more unhinged?
Yet here is your post.
You are a proven liar.
<quoted text>
Are you really that ILLITERATE???

Location hidden

#50114 Aug 9, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Yet here is your post.
You are a proven liar.
<quoted text>
Do you know what "Like" means O ILLITERATE one?

Daniel 12:3 (NKJV)
3 Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness Like the stars forever and ever.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#50115 Aug 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>

.....Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament........
Ah, so that's why there isn't even the slightest glow of light emanating from you, just stupidity!

Location hidden

#50116 Aug 9, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so that's why there isn't even the slightest glow of light emanating from you, just stupidity!
“they could not believe”

John 12:39-40 (NKJV)
39 Therefore they could not believe, because Isaiah said again: 40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with their eyes, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."
Thinking

UK

#50117 Aug 10, 2013
dumbbill's squirming. He couldn't remember his dumb post about being like stars that last forever and ever. Well we know that stars do not last forever and ever.
par five wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#50118 Aug 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
dumbbill's squirming. He couldn't remember his dumb post about being like stars that last forever and ever. Well we know that stars do not last forever and ever.
<quoted text>
The reason you're a liar:

Thinking

UK

#50120 Aug 11, 2013
Repetition. Paul Merton gets the point and the subject. Paul you have 30 seconds on "Why dumb bill is incompetent."
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you're a liar:

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#50121 Aug 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Repetition. Paul Merton gets the point and the subject. Paul you have 30 seconds on "Why dumb bill is incompetent."
<quoted text>
Yeah, The silly dumbass wouldn't last two seconds on that show, never mind thirty!

Location hidden

#50122 Aug 13, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason your posts are FILLED with ignorance and lies:

Romans 1 "REPROBATE MIND"

Location hidden

#50123 Aug 13, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, The silly dumbass wouldn't last two seconds on that show, never mind thirty!
See above.
Thinking

UK

#50124 Aug 13, 2013
OK. "Yeah, The silly dumbass wouldn't last two seconds on that show, never mind thirty!"
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
See above.

Location hidden

#50125 Aug 13, 2013
Thinking wrote:
OK. "Yeah, The silly dumbass wouldn't last two seconds on that show, never mind thirty!"
<quoted text>
One reason your posts are IGNORANT:

The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#50126 Aug 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
One reason your posts are IGNORANT:
My God, the God of all the heavens and the heaven and the earth.

I ask you to give me all the blessings of this soul and the blessings of all their family, that they do not use everyday to bless your beautiful name. I will take them and use them to bless your beautiful name everyday. Where as they do not.

amen
LHMScadet

Oxon Hill, MD

#50129 Aug 19, 2013
FREAKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit!
Military school...run by nuns.
Damn, I'm gonna ask the *Joint Chief of Staffs* to ask the *NUNS* to run *West Point*.
NO...Have a nice day..for you.
Get your head examined, BSer.
I love to read posts by people who have no facts but want to argue about what others say. Linton Hall Military School, Bristow, VA was a military school run by the Benedictine Sisters of Virginia. It existed from the late 1930's to the late 1980's. Google it moron before you post stupid comments..........

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#50131 Aug 22, 2013
End Times wrote:
I believe this should be a very controversial subject. It covers things such as war, self-defense, capital punishment of people alone. I intend for it to branch off even further.

So what did God "actually" intend when He gave us that Commandment. I realize God condoned much killing in the Old Testament. Let us move into these times and the New Covenant through the sacrifice of Christ. This is about US, today, what do you believe is right with God? We know that Christ was a pacifist.

Thank you for sharing ....
Have you looked up the term killing and murder in Hebrew?

Location hidden

#50133 Aug 25, 2013
FREAKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little terror campaign does'nt work on me.
Have a nice day, O' Damned One
Your belief in Hell is not required for you eternal residency therein. They will soon come for you. This is the terminal generation.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 37 min no-one-special 59
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 39 min Rosa_Winkel 4,160
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 42 min 15th Dalai Lama 1,863
Never thought DB was actually gay, but... 44 min janeebee 30
Challenge to all Christians 1 hr Hardcore 278
Sodom and Gomorrah And Drunk incest. 1 hr par five 222
25 THINGS THE BIBLE FORBIDS BUT WE STILL DO - i... 2 hr Old GT 182
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 3 hr dollarsbill 3,480
More from around the web