Not "Murder", killing when justified

"Killing" means just that, never justified

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#49985 Jun 11, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>We know that you don't.
You are forked tongued and emit evil with your words.
You are to be rebuked and avoided.
We? Legion?
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#49986 Jun 11, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
Stillborn babies DO NOT GO TO HELL!!!!! Babies and children, to a certain age, are incapable of KNOWING to accept Christ. Where do you get your info? Post it.....post a link to where Christ actually said stillborns will go to hell because they did not accept Christ. A TRUTH BASED LINK.....I don't believe you will be able to find one because it doesn't exist....it is preposterous!
<quoted text>
So what age do YOU require a child be before you allow them to accept Christ?
Matthew 19:14
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#49987 Jun 11, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
Isn't it amazing how people REALLY don't understand the aspect of FAITH??????
<quoted text>
Why yes it is!!!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#49989 Jun 11, 2013
JESUSUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I would love to see proof that your jesus said any of the BS that you dolts keep posting.... still haven't seen any originals and your jesus did not even know how to read or write...a dolt for dolts..
Romans 1 "reprobate mind"

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#49993 Jun 12, 2013
SATAN LOVES YOU wrote:
you are stuck on stupid
Romans 1 "reprobate mind"

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#49994 Jun 12, 2013
Projecting again, hey Nettie? YOU are the one with the forked tongue emitting evil with YOUR words. If I am "rebuked & avoided," why do you keep posting to me?

Nettie, you are fooling NO ONE with your fake faith. I'm not talking about catholic either....I'm talking about you! You cheer on the posters who say what they do to HG, Laci, JML, me, etc.......you are such a hypocrite!

Like I have told you numerous times, at least I don pervert my faith to make friends like you do! You want people to believe you are such a good Christian girl and yet you post the bs you do......the lies!! Another thing I have told you, you are just attacking me because I figured you out all too quickly! It doesn't take a real spirit-filled Christian very long to know what. You are about! You have done this bashing from day one!! You and your troll friends can do it and you think it's right! We defend ourselves against your evil wickedness and WE are the evil ones!?!?
You really have a lot to learn!
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>We know that you don't.
You are forked tongued and emit evil with your words.
You are to be rebuked and avoided.
Thinking

Poole, UK

#49995 Jun 12, 2013
I've observed that dumbbill can only remember his bible a line or two at a time.
SATAN LOVES YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
Satanic Bible, chapter 1, verse 1..
1. Stupidity—The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.
you are stuck on stupid

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#49996 Jun 12, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
Projecting again, hey Nettie? YOU are the one with the forked tongue emitting evil with YOUR words. If I am "rebuked & avoided," why do you keep posting to me?
Nettie, you are fooling NO ONE with your fake faith. I'm not talking about catholic either....I'm talking about you! You cheer on the posters who say what they do to HG, Laci, JML, me, etc.......you are such a hypocrite!
Like I have told you numerous times, at least I don pervert my faith to make friends like you do! You want people to believe you are such a good Christian girl and yet you post the bs you do......the lies!! Another thing I have told you, you are just attacking me because I figured you out all too quickly! It doesn't take a real spirit-filled Christian very long to know what. You are about! You have done this bashing from day one!! You and your troll friends can do it and you think it's right! We defend ourselves against your evil wickedness and WE are the evil ones!?!?
You really have a lot to learn!
<quoted text>
Well, this is some of the lamest crock of BS I have read, well most of, in a long time.
You regurgitate what you have read others post........nothing more.
I was not attacking you; I was telling you how I see you; I see you as evil and fork tongued.

BTW: Every single living person on earth is 'spirit filled'. Yes, that's right.
God gave to each living person a spirit, which comes directly from Him.
So, to call yourself and your 'friends' spirit filled is moot.

You don't know me at all; you just are a 'yes-man', a follower, a 'do as you are told' kinda person, nothing more.

What are all those flies following you for?
What the heck?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#49998 Jun 12, 2013
Ends of Times wrote:
<quoted text>Net, you are clueless. When real Christians refer to being spirit-filled it means the Holy Spirit. WoW.
"What is the breath of life?"
Answer: The climax of God’s creative work was His extraordinary creation of man.“The LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being”(Genesis 2:7). The supreme Creator of heaven and earth did two things in creating man. First, He formed him from the very dust of the ground, and, second, He breathed His own breath into the nostrils of Adam. This distinguished man from all of God’s other creatures.
This one passage contains three significant facts about man's creation. The first is that God and God alone created man. Man did not evolve from other creatures. Impersonal forces did not form man. All the cells, DNA, atoms, molecules, hydrogen, protons, neutrons, or electrons did not create man. These are only the substances that make up man’s physical body. The Lord God formed man. The Lord God created the substances, and then He used them to create man.
The word formed is a translation of the Hebrew yatsar, which means “to mold, shape, or form.” It conjures an image of a potter who has the intelligence and the power to form his creation. God is the Master Potter who had the image of man within His mind and who possesses the power and the intelligence to bring that image to life. God had both the omniscience (all-knowledge) and the omnipotence (all-power) to do exactly what He wanted.
PART THREE
LIFE IN CHRIST

SECTION ONE
MAN'S VOCATION LIFE IN THE SPIRIT

CHAPTER ONE
THE DIGNITY OF THE HUMAN PERSON

ARTICLE 6
MORAL CONSCIENCE

1776 "Deep within his conscience man discovers a law which he has not laid upon himself but which he must obey. Its voice, ever calling him to love and to do what is good and to avoid evil, sounds in his heart at the right moment.... For man has in his heart a law inscribed by God.... His conscience is man's most secret core and his sanctuary. There he is alone with God whose voice echoes in his depths."47

I. THE JUDGMENT OF CONSCIENCE

1777 Moral conscience,48 present at the heart of the person, enjoins him at the appropriate moment to do good and to avoid evil. It also judges particular choices, approving those that are good and denouncing those that are evil.49 It bears witness to the authority of truth in reference to the supreme Good to which the human person is drawn, and it welcomes the commandments. When he listens to his conscience, the prudent man can hear God speaking.

1778 Conscience is a judgment of reason whereby the human person recognizes the moral quality of a concrete act that he is going to perform, is in the process of performing, or has already completed. In all he says and does, man is obliged to follow faithfully what he knows to be just and right. It is by the judgment of his conscience that man perceives and recognizes the prescriptions of the divine law:

Conscience is a law of the mind; yet [Christians] would not grant that it is nothing more; I mean that it was not a dictate, nor conveyed the notion of responsibility, of duty, of a threat and a promise....[Conscience] is a messenger of him, who, both in nature and in grace, speaks to us behind a veil, and teaches and rules us by his representatives. Conscience is the aboriginal Vicar of Christ.50

- Catechism of the Catholic Church

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#50002 Jun 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I've observed that dumbbill can only remember his bible a line or two at a time.
<quoted text>
I take it a line or 2 at a time so I don't strain your brain.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#50003 Jun 12, 2013
JESUSUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dollartard has only two active brains cells and one is dedicated to operating his sphincter.. and the other one for the bible lines.... they are interchangeable most of the time
See above.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#50004 Jun 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it a line or 2 at a time so I don't strain your brain.
You talking about all them drugs you snort that have fried your brain?

Location hidden

#50005 Jun 12, 2013
I post my own words, Nettie......yes, everyone has a spirit but I think you know what I meant.....filled with the Holy Spirit.

Tell me, Nettie, who have I followed? NO ONE! That's right, I don't have to follow anyone as I have my own beliefs, my own mind and my own voice. I am very capable of speaking for myself. You only called me out as evil because of someone I agreed with in my first post! TRUTH! You are a follower so people think you are cool.....guess what? You're not! You are the evil one, Nettie. Go back to my very first post.....immediately you said I was a troll under a different nic, told me you know where I stand if I agreed with someone.....because that someone wasn't you. You follow man made rules and not Gods word. I follow Gods word and call it like I see it......BTW, which is why I have said the things to you I have.......in defending myself, my faith, etc. you have NO IDEA who I am. You are a control freak who gangs up on ANYONE who doesn't agree with you but agree with heathens, devils, etc.....you pervert Gods word and I have many people who will back that up! So, don't go telling me I am a fork tongued, evil person when that is not the truth! You wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit you on the a$$!
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Well, this is some of the lamest crock of BS I have read, well most of, in a long time.
You regurgitate what you have read others post........nothing more.
I was not attacking you; I was telling you how I see you; I see you as evil and fork tongued.
BTW: Every single living person on earth is 'spirit filled'. Yes, that's right.
God gave to each living person a spirit, which comes directly from Him.
So, to call yourself and your 'friends' spirit filled is moot.
You don't know me at all; you just are a 'yes-man', a follower, a 'do as you are told' kinda person, nothing more.
What are all those flies following you for?
What the heck?

Location hidden

#50006 Jun 12, 2013
Nettie......pay attention!! Parker was asking if it is too late to be saved once a person dies.......YES, IT IS. You cannot go back and redo your life after u have died in the hopes of being saved. You will find ANYTHING to try to discredit me and you know what? IT'S NOT WORKING!

Jesus even told us that if we were LUKEWARM, He would spit us out of His mouth. Maybe that is one part of Gods word you don't believe to be true? IDK, but I do know what is what!
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Romans 2
13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#50007 Jun 12, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about all them drugs you snort that have fried your brain?
You can't hide the fact that you're an addict to lying. God won't let you hide it.

Location hidden

#50008 Jun 12, 2013
PS, do u think this about satan worshiper s too? You cannot follow carnal ways and expect to go to heaven when you die! Of course God wants all of us to be with Him, and I wouldn't want to see anyone condemned.....but, God doesn't condemn, so-to-speak.....people, with their free will will make that choice. You cannot ( I mean you as a general term) serve 2 masters!
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Romans 2
13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Location hidden

#50009 Jun 12, 2013
Ok, I was merely stating that once dead, you cannot get a second chance to become saved if you didn't accept it before death.

I see a lot of posters like the one you mentioned......quite sad, really!
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>That poster is WAAT. She is a Christian unlike Nettie and 15th, but she is confused. She was the poster here who conned posters with her May 21 2011 end of the world propaganda and web site.

Location hidden

#50011 Jun 12, 2013
Another part of the bible you choose NOT to believe....

Live by the laws of the land UNLESS they are in contradiction to Gods word"
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I already know the teachings of the Church on homosexuality and same-sex marriage, dude.
I have posted so many times.
If you are trying to indicate that I ever tried to mislead anyone ABOUT the teachings of the Catholic Church on this subject, you are wrong.
I will tell you right in your face right now....religious beliefs should never influence the RIGHTS of other citizens!
I support marriage equality for all US citizens.
The 14th Amendment defines marriage as a fundamental right.
Abortion is a legal right.

Location hidden

#50012 Jun 12, 2013
Notice this....."WE BELIEVE" not " God says" people can BELIEVE anything they want......doesn't make it RIGHT in the eyes of God. Actually, it's a contradiction to His word!!
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I already know the teachings of the Church on homosexuality and same-sex marriage, dude.
I have posted so many times.
If you are trying to indicate that I ever tried to mislead anyone ABOUT the teachings of the Catholic Church on this subject, you are wrong.
I will tell you right in your face right now....religious beliefs should never influence the RIGHTS of other citizens!
I support marriage equality for all US citizens.
The 14th Amendment defines marriage as a fundamental right.
Abortion is a legal right.
BTW:
Over half of American Catholics now support same-sex marriage.
Since God created each and every person, and this includes the sexual orientation each and every person has, we believe that God would wish them to have the same happiness of being able to marry the person they love that other citizens have.
Marriage is a fundamental right; check out the 14th Amendment.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#50013 Jun 12, 2013
Good grief, is Seen ever right about you, Chelseepoo.
She spazz at the drop of a hat.

Are you finished?

The mop and pail are over there in the right corner.
Get busy.
Clean up your spittle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 26 min Taranis 21,188
You are God, What is the first thing you Fix? 32 min Taranis 38
The Law of Moses Has Not Been Abolished 39 min Taranis 18
Christian Jokes 58 min Taranis 26
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 1 hr rogthehome 92
Wives Cannot Speak in the Assemblies, Unmarried... 1 hr Taranis 20
The Deception of the Teaching of the Trinity 2 hr Taranis 111
More from around the web