Created by End Times on Nov 17, 2010

1,594 votes

Click on an option to vote

Not "Murder", killing when justified

"Killing" means just that, never justified

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#49974 Jun 11, 2013
Parker, if the person was not saved when he/she died, it IS too late. That is why Jesus said we are ALWAYS to be ready for His return. That even means ready for earthly death. It doesn't matter how a person dies, what matters is if they were saved, meaning they accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior, believing He is the only begotten Son of God, and that He came to this earth to save the sinners. If one has not repented and turned from their ways before death, there is NO second chance for redemption.
I hope this answers your question.

PS, I know this is a very old post, but I wanted to at least give you an answer in case you checked back here.
Parker Patterson wrote:
Ok I posted this question elsewhere really like an intelligent response.
If a person is murdered before they are saved will they still go to heaven? Because they didnt get to continue their journey and could of possibly repented sometime down the road.

Location hidden

#49975 Jun 11, 2013
EOT...I have to disagree with being able to be saved once you have already died if you were not saved beforehand. Once a person dies, there is not going back to undo what you have done especially if you had not accepted Christ at that time. Yes, we are in the Book of Life, but what about those who have never accepted.....who claim Jesus is a myth and would not change their view on that....then they die.....whats next? Jesus said we are not to even be lukewarm or He will spit us out of His mouth. He also said we are to ALWAYS BE READY. Therefore, I believe that once a person dies, it IS too late to accept Christ. Otherwise there would be no reason for us to live the Christian life and follow His word. Do you see what I mean?
End Times wrote:
<quoted text>
This is definitely an opinion, as I can provide scripture both ways. Many are quite hung up on baptism, saved, etc. Only God truly knows. We will all come to the throne of judgment. Many say once you're dead it's too late. Is it? What if their name was in the Book of Life. Will it be blotted out because they are murdered before redemption?? God only knows. That is why we are not to "slumber" but be ready. Does that mean we are to never sleep? Of course not. It means we are to awaken to our offering of salvation, and not let sin consume us. There is no time like the present. Let us not slumber. Shalom, friend.
*~Mal'ak ha'Yehowah~*

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#49976 Jun 11, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
Parker, if the person was not saved when he/she died, it IS too late. That is why Jesus said we are ALWAYS to be ready for His return. That even means ready for earthly death. It doesn't matter how a person dies, what matters is if they were saved, meaning they accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior, believing He is the only begotten Son of God, and that He came to this earth to save the sinners. If one has not repented and turned from their ways before death, there is NO second chance for redemption.
I hope this answers your question.
PS, I know this is a very old post, but I wanted to at least give you an answer in case you checked back here.
<quoted text>
Romans 2
13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#49977 Jun 11, 2013
FREAKS wrote:
<quoted text>
God damn you.
Have a nice day.
Mk 16 he that believeth not shall be DAMNED.

Location hidden

#49980 Jun 11, 2013
Stillborn babies DO NOT GO TO HELL!!!!! Babies and children, to a certain age, are incapable of KNOWING to accept Christ. Where do you get your info? Post it.....post a link to where Christ actually said stillborns will go to hell because they did not accept Christ. A TRUTH BASED LINK.....I don't believe you will be able to find one because it doesn't exist....it is preposterous!
BiIl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, for the same reason that stillborn babies go to hell. If you don't accept Jesus as your savior you burn in hell forever. There are no exceptions.

Location hidden

#49981 Jun 11, 2013
Isn't it amazing how people REALLY don't understand the aspect of FAITH??????
End Times wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you invisible?? Then you are proof. FACT. End of story ....

Location hidden

#49982 Jun 11, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
Stillborn babies DO NOT GO TO HELL!!!!! Babies and children, to a certain age, are incapable of KNOWING to accept Christ. Where do you get your info? Post it.....post a link to where Christ actually said stillborns will go to hell because they did not accept Christ. A TRUTH BASED LINK.....I don't believe you will be able to find one because it doesn't exist....it is preposterous!
<quoted text>
Well said! It's difficult to imagine that adults can be so horribly wicked to say that babies go to Hell. That is one of the worst things that can be said about God.
Thinking

Sidmouth, UK

#49983 Jun 11, 2013
So abortions are blessed.

And since nearly half of fertilised eggs don't make it, your god is the biggest abortionist of all.
Chelsee11 wrote:
<quoted text>

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#49984 Jun 11, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that you don't.

You are forked tongued and emit evil with your words.

You are to be rebuked and avoided.

Location hidden

#49985 Jun 11, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>We know that you don't.
We? Legion?
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#49986 Jun 11, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what age do YOU require a child be before you allow them to accept Christ?
Matthew 19:14
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#49987 Jun 11, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes it is!!!

Location hidden

#49989 Jun 11, 2013
JESUSUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I would love to see proof that your jesus said any of the BS that you dolts keep posting.... still haven't seen any originals and your jesus did not even know how to read or write...a dolt for dolts..
Romans 1 "reprobate mind"

Location hidden

#49993 Jun 12, 2013
SATAN LOVES YOU wrote:
you are stuck on stupid
Romans 1 "reprobate mind"

Location hidden

#49994 Jun 12, 2013
Projecting again, hey Nettie? YOU are the one with the forked tongue emitting evil with YOUR words. If I am "rebuked & avoided," why do you keep posting to me?

Nettie, you are fooling NO ONE with your fake faith. I'm not talking about catholic either....I'm talking about you! You cheer on the posters who say what they do to HG, Laci, JML, me, etc.......you are such a hypocrite!

Like I have told you numerous times, at least I don pervert my faith to make friends like you do! You want people to believe you are such a good Christian girl and yet you post the bs you do......the lies!! Another thing I have told you, you are just attacking me because I figured you out all too quickly! It doesn't take a real spirit-filled Christian very long to know what. You are about! You have done this bashing from day one!! You and your troll friends can do it and you think it's right! We defend ourselves against your evil wickedness and WE are the evil ones!?!?
You really have a lot to learn!
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>We know that you don't.
Thinking

Sidmouth, UK

#49995 Jun 12, 2013
I've observed that dumbbill can only remember his bible a line or two at a time.
SATAN LOVES YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
Satanic Bible, chapter 1, verse 1..
1. Stupidity—The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.
you are stuck on stupid

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#49996 Jun 12, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
Projecting again, hey Nettie? YOU are the one with the forked tongue emitting evil with YOUR words. If I am "rebuked & avoided," why do you keep posting to me?
Nettie, you are fooling NO ONE with your fake faith. I'm not talking about catholic either....I'm talking about you! You cheer on the posters who say what they do to HG, Laci, JML, me, etc.......you are such a hypocrite!
Like I have told you numerous times, at least I don pervert my faith to make friends like you do! You want people to believe you are such a good Christian girl and yet you post the bs you do......the lies!! Another thing I have told you, you are just attacking me because I figured you out all too quickly! It doesn't take a real spirit-filled Christian very long to know what. You are about! You have done this bashing from day one!! You and your troll friends can do it and you think it's right! We defend ourselves against your evil wickedness and WE are the evil ones!?!?
You really have a lot to learn!
<quoted text>
Well, this is some of the lamest crock of BS I have read, well most of, in a long time.
You regurgitate what you have read others post........nothing more.
I was not attacking you; I was telling you how I see you; I see you as evil and fork tongued.

BTW: Every single living person on earth is 'spirit filled'. Yes, that's right.
God gave to each living person a spirit, which comes directly from Him.
So, to call yourself and your 'friends' spirit filled is moot.

You don't know me at all; you just are a 'yes-man', a follower, a 'do as you are told' kinda person, nothing more.

What are all those flies following you for?
What the heck?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#49998 Jun 12, 2013
Ends of Times wrote:
<quoted text>Net, you are clueless. When real Christians refer to being spirit-filled it means the Holy Spirit. WoW.
"What is the breath of life?"
Answer: The climax of God’s creative work was His extraordinary creation of man.“The LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being”(Genesis 2:7). The supreme Creator of heaven and earth did two things in creating man. First, He formed him from the very dust of the ground, and, second, He breathed His own breath into the nostrils of Adam. This distinguished man from all of God’s other creatures.
This one passage contains three significant facts about man's creation. The first is that God and God alone created man. Man did not evolve from other creatures. Impersonal forces did not form man. All the cells, DNA, atoms, molecules, hydrogen, protons, neutrons, or electrons did not create man. These are only the substances that make up man’s physical body. The Lord God formed man. The Lord God created the substances, and then He used them to create man.
The word formed is a translation of the Hebrew yatsar, which means “to mold, shape, or form.” It conjures an image of a potter who has the intelligence and the power to form his creation. God is the Master Potter who had the image of man within His mind and who possesses the power and the intelligence to bring that image to life. God had both the omniscience (all-knowledge) and the omnipotence (all-power) to do exactly what He wanted.
PART THREE
LIFE IN CHRIST

SECTION ONE
MAN'S VOCATION LIFE IN THE SPIRIT

CHAPTER ONE
THE DIGNITY OF THE HUMAN PERSON

ARTICLE 6
MORAL CONSCIENCE

1776 "Deep within his conscience man discovers a law which he has not laid upon himself but which he must obey. Its voice, ever calling him to love and to do what is good and to avoid evil, sounds in his heart at the right moment.... For man has in his heart a law inscribed by God.... His conscience is man's most secret core and his sanctuary. There he is alone with God whose voice echoes in his depths."47

I. THE JUDGMENT OF CONSCIENCE

1777 Moral conscience,48 present at the heart of the person, enjoins him at the appropriate moment to do good and to avoid evil. It also judges particular choices, approving those that are good and denouncing those that are evil.49 It bears witness to the authority of truth in reference to the supreme Good to which the human person is drawn, and it welcomes the commandments. When he listens to his conscience, the prudent man can hear God speaking.

1778 Conscience is a judgment of reason whereby the human person recognizes the moral quality of a concrete act that he is going to perform, is in the process of performing, or has already completed. In all he says and does, man is obliged to follow faithfully what he knows to be just and right. It is by the judgment of his conscience that man perceives and recognizes the prescriptions of the divine law:

Conscience is a law of the mind; yet [Christians] would not grant that it is nothing more; I mean that it was not a dictate, nor conveyed the notion of responsibility, of duty, of a threat and a promise....[Conscience] is a messenger of him, who, both in nature and in grace, speaks to us behind a veil, and teaches and rules us by his representatives. Conscience is the aboriginal Vicar of Christ.50

- Catechism of the Catholic Church

Location hidden

#50002 Jun 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I've observed that dumbbill can only remember his bible a line or two at a time.
<quoted text>
I take it a line or 2 at a time so I don't strain your brain.

Location hidden

#50003 Jun 12, 2013
JESUSUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dollartard has only two active brains cells and one is dedicated to operating his sphincter.. and the other one for the bible lines.... they are interchangeable most of the time
See above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Noah’s ark and the rainbow. 2 hr Rose_NoHo 231
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 6,473
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 4 hr Seriously__ 1,726
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 5 hr Redeemed 84,324
James chapter 2 destroys faith without works be... 6 hr Barnsweb 27
Mark 4:11 – Should Christians follow the Bible? 6 hr Barnsweb 437
*Forgiveness* 7 hr Passing thru 212
More from around the web