Click on an option to vote

Not "Murder", killing when justified

"Killing" means just that, never justified

Since: Oct 07

Lincoln, UK

#49915 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I see nothing funny about you deceiving those who refuse to repent. You will be held accountable.
where have I deceived ? post please ?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#49916 Feb 19, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>I am not attacking anything ..I am asking you a question ?.If you would rather not answer it ..no probs .
If you are giving assurance to the wicked then you are calling the Bible a HUGE lie.

Location hidden

#49917 Feb 19, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>where have I deceived ? post please ?
Mt 7 "narrow is the way to life and FEW there be who find it".

Lincoln, UK

#49918 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are giving assurance to the wicked then you are calling the Bible a HUGE lie.
where have I gave assurance to the wicked ?..post please .

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#49919 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I see nothing funny about you deceiving those who refuse to repent. You will be held accountable.
What about her comment that only those who repent and give mercy will receive mercy from God do you disagree with?

Lincoln, UK

#49920 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
loveismygoal wrote:

<quoted text>where have I deceived ? post please ?

Dollarsbill wrote

???

#49921 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Our English Bibles are quite consistent. Why are you attacking them, like Satan does?
If they are consistent, why do you use different versions? I occasionally do this as well, but I also have no issue answering why I do so.

Location hidden

#49922 Feb 19, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>where have I gave assurance to the wicked ?..post please .
You're not? State it plainly that the Bible haters here will spend eternity in Hell fire.

Location hidden

#49923 Feb 19, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
What about her comment that only those who repent and give mercy will receive mercy from God do you disagree with?
Sounds like my comment. I hope it was hers also.

Lincoln, UK

#49924 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry if I have given you the impression that it is okay for you to go around handing people and their loved ones over to satan for the destruction of their flesh .I thought I had made it clear it was wicked ..no assurance that you can continue in this wickedness from me ..sorry if you thought I said it was all A okay ..it isn't .

#49925 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not? State it plainly that the Bible haters here will spend eternity in Hell fire.
She may state the Good news message how she wishes so long as it is line with Christ's message. No where does the Bible state she must share the Bible as dollarsbill wishes. It is *all* about how Christ wishes His message be delivered.

You do not share the good news message, so I can see why you disagree with her sharing it as Christ commanded it be delivered.

Lincoln, UK

#49926 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Scriptures please that Bible haters will spend eternity in Hell fire

Location hidden

#49927 Feb 19, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry if I have given you the impression that it is okay for you to go around handing people and their loved ones over to satan for the destruction of their flesh .I thought I had made it clear it was wicked ..no assurance that you can continue in this wickedness from me ..sorry if you thought I said it was all A okay ..it isn't .
No Scripture? No surprise. I've got Scripture.

1 Corinthians 5:5 (NASB)
5 I have decided to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of his flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

And I also deliver you unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you. I rebuke you in Jesus' Name.

Location hidden

#49928 Feb 19, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
No where does the Bible state she must share the Bible as dollarsbill wishes.
Never said it does, Bible hater.

Location hidden

#49929 Feb 19, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Scriptures please that Bible haters will spend eternity in Hell fire
Thank you for confirming that you are a child of Satan.

#49930 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said it does, Bible hater.
I happen to love the Bible and Jesus, hence I do the hard work of obedience. God way is best. He expects a lot from us, but He gave so much more than He expects!!

John 14:15

15 “If you love me, keep my commands.

1 Corinthians 5:9-13 NIV

9 I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11 But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister[c] but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.

12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside.“Expel the wicked person from among you.”

Romans 12:18

18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men.

Matthew 10:14

14 Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet.

God bless you and yours.

Location hidden

#49931 Feb 19, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to love the Bible and Jesus, hence I do the hard work of obedience. God way is best. He expects a lot from us, but He gave so much more than He expects!!
And He expects us to warn sinners of their future in the eternal Hell fire. Or we will burn too.

#49932 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
And He expects us to warn sinners of their future in the eternal Hell fire. Or we will burn too.
He expects us to share the good news message as He outlined. Anything outside that is disobedience. When a Christian disobeys Christ in the name of drawing others to Him, that actually drives people from Him.

I trust God with all my heart and I believe with all my heart He knew best when He outlined how to share the Good News message.

Matthew 10:11-15

11 And whatever city or village you enter, inquire who is worthy in it, and stay [d]at his house until you leave that city. 12 As you enter the [e]house, give it your [f]greeting. 13 If the house is worthy,[g]give it your blessing of peace. But if it is not worthy,[h]take back your blessing of peace. 14 Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet. 15 Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.

Location hidden

#49933 Feb 19, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
He expects us to share the good news message as He outlined. Anything outside that is disobedience. When a Christian disobeys Christ in the name of drawing others to Him, that actually drives people from Him.
I trust God with all my heart and I believe with all my heart He knew best when He outlined how to share the Good News message.
Matthew 10:11-15
11 And whatever city or village you enter, inquire who is worthy in it, and stay [d]at his house until you leave that city. 12 As you enter the [e]house, give it your [f]greeting. 13 If the house is worthy,[g]give it your blessing of peace. But if it is not worthy,[h]take back your blessing of peace. 14 Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet. 15 Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.
It's your eternal neck.

Ezekiel 33:9 (KJV)
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

#49934 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your eternal neck.
Ezekiel 33:9 (KJV)
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Yes, it is my choice to obey Christ or not. I choose to obey in every way I can. Everyone has this choice. May we all make this choice well.

God bless you and yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
QUESTIONS to DEMON Finder 15 min I love Jesus 45
ROM 5: 20 or HEB 10: 26 / Rev 14: 12 16 min ROG 11
WHICH of the 3 ACCOUNTS IS CORRECT????? (Jan '16) 17 min I love Jesus 191
Mother Teresa a Saint? What a cruel Joke!!! 18 min Jesus Is 67
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 18,779
There are three kinds of Christians Extremist, ... 21 min I love Jesus 12
Paul the first anti-christ, financed by Rome..T... (Mar '10) 23 min I love Jesus 685
Bible Interpretation 2 hr Gary Coaldigger 394
Scripture 5 hr messianic114 148
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 7 hr messianic114 2,809
More from around the web