Bible Contradictions part-25

Posted in the Christian Forum

abcd

Bangladesh

#1 Jul 1, 2008
I have decided to post some around 100 or so contradiction of the bible among 1000s of error n contradiction.

I like 2 get reponse about this error from the christian beliver.

If they can't response i like them 2 gentli accept the fact that bible has countless errors and contradiction and can not be trusted.

If all these done then i will move 2 final phase 2 get the nerve/core of christianity JESUS CHRIST GOD/TRINITY/HIS RESSURECTION MYTH.n finally 2 debunk christianity n 2 free all of u from this paganic curse which was founded by paul n given acceptense by constanti at council of nicea at 325.

Later if u like 2 convert 2 other religion, or turn 2 atheist or to remain in these false belief its totally up 2 u.

below r the some part of the contradiction that i have decided 2 post.

----------

MK 1:23-24 A demon cries out that Jesus is the Holy One of God.
1JN 4:1-2 Everyone who confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God.(Note: This would mean that the demon is of God.)

MK 3:29 Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is an unforgivable sin.
AC 13:39, CN 2:13, 1JN 1:9 All sins are forgivable.

MK 4:11-12, 11:25 Jesus says that he uses parables so that the meaning of some of his teachings will remain secret to at least some persons. He explains the meanings of the parables only to his disciples. He thanks God for hiding some things from the wise while revealing them to "babes."
JN 18:20 Jesus says that he always taught openly, never secretly.

MK 6:16 Herod was the source of the belief that John had been raised from the dead.
LK 9:7 Others were the source. Herod was perplexed by the belief.

MK 6:52 The people were so unimpressed with "the Feeding of the Multitude" that they did not even understand the event.
JN 6:14-15 They were so impressed that they tried to force Jesus to be their king.

MK 6:53 After the feeding of the 5000, Jesus and the disciples went to Gennesaret.
JN 6:17-25 They went to Capernaum.

MK 15:25 It was the third hour when Jesus was crucified.
JN 19:14-15 It was after the sixth hour since Jesus was still before Pilate and had not yet been sentenced at that time.

MK 16:1-2 The women came to the tomb to anoint the body.
JN 19:39-40 The body had already been anointed and wrapped in linen cloth.

MK 16:5, LK 24:3 The women actually entered the tomb.
JN 20:1-2, 11 They did not.

MK 16:14-19 The Ascension took place (presumably from a room) while the disciples were together seated at a table, probably in or near Jerusalem.
LK 24:50-51 It took place outdoors, after supper, at Bethany (near Jerusalem).
AC 1:9-12 It took place outdoors, after 40+ days, at Mt. Olivet.
MT 28:16-20 No mention is made of an ascension, but if it took place at all, it must have been from a mountain in Galilee since MT ends there.)

LK 1:15 John the Baptist had the Holy Spirit from before his birth or the birth of Jesus.
LK 1:41 Elizabeth had it long before Jesus went away.
LK 1:67 So did Zechariah.
LK 2:25 So did Simeon.
LK 11:13 It is obtained by prayer (presumably at any time).
JN 7:39, JN 16:7, AC 1:3-5 The Holy Spirit cannot come into the world until after Jesus has departed.

LK 8:12 The Devil causes unbelief.
MK 4:11-12 Jesus is responsible for unbelief in at least some cases.
2TH 2:11-12 God is ultimately responsible for unbelief in at least some cases.
TRUE or FALSE

Mission, TX

#4 Jan 27, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unwanted Thinking is Caused by Sex Demons and T... 1 hr AlertChristians 1
How I Know People are Being Demonized, Oppresse... 11 hr AlertChristians 1
Dangerous Sex Demons Express Emotion by Causing... 12 hr AlertChristians 2
A confession of an Ex-christian (Feb '14) 16 hr BRAMH MISHRA 15
Do You Have Dangerous Sex Demons? - Athlete's F... 16 hr AlertChristians 1
yhwh=ieue=yeshua=jesus (Mar '08) 20 hr dollarsbill 1,221
Believers are not to judge non-believers. (Dec '11) Thu Joseph kuzara 80
More from around the web