Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1245 Aug 18, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
So no, I cannot prove or disprove it, the possibility exists and is far more probable that jesus walking on water.
You just admitted you're a liar.

Revelation 21:8 (NKJV)
8 and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#1246 Aug 19, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you 'cannot prove or disprove'... that makes you a LYING merchant...by your standards...apparently your standards are either very low, non existent or Do as I accuse and not as I do...
Do us all a favor and the next time you are in the kitchen, pull a fork out of the drawer and stick it in yourself...
For you are DONE!!!
As I have repeatedly said, you and he threw away any reason to be treated by my usual standard when you chose to abuse my children.

WTF do you find so difficult that people find you not worth treating as a human being?

Time you grew a set and manned up enough to accept the consequences of your actions rather than cowardly hiding behind children lid some radicalised godbot.

#1247 Aug 19, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You just admitted you're a liar.
8 and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
I said it means that I cannot prove or disprove. I do however consider your posts, your loneliness and frustrating and your longing for human contact and even to be loved, no matter how you achieve that contact and you tell me you are married so what is the reason for this loneliness and lack of love etc? I imagine that your wife is a woman (as opposed as a subservient man or a man with extreme tastes or even a child you get off by abusing), she is therefore more than capable of getting what she needs because you seems to be incapable of supplying it. However it really could be that she is just a down trodden and beaten whelp who should be pitied, rather like you if it weren’t for your persistent threats and child abuse in which case I hold my hands up and say that I am wrong. That of course does not really matter because you have earned any abuse and hurt I can give you simply because of the hurt and spite and hatred and lies and abuse and threats you have vomited on me. And it does not really matter anyway because on the balance of probability she has cheated on you at least once you are too god blind to even be aware of it.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#1248 Aug 19, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You just admitted you're a liar.
do you ever get tired of being a true azz?

Location hidden

#1249 Aug 19, 2014
White Paladin wrote:
<quoted text>
do you ever get tired of being a true azz?
I NEVER get tired of pulling people from the fire.

Jude 1:23 (NKJV)
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire,

#1250 Aug 19, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>I NEVER get tired of pulling people from the fire.
Jude 1:23 (NKJV)
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire,
Ever consider that if you were a good human being you would not push them into the fire in the first place?

Location hidden

#1251 Aug 19, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever consider that if you were a good human being you would not push them into the fire in the first place?
I didn't push you. You jumped.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#1252 Aug 19, 2014
this site has shown itself thus far to be nothing more than petty. Why keep it going in this way?

#1253 Aug 20, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't push you. You jumped.
You threaten, you verbally abuse, you lie, you deliberately provoke argument, you hide behind children, the babble, jesus and god

You push and you know you push and you are proud that you push because it seems that attempting to wind up the non believer with lies and threats and abuse somehow earns you extra god points despite diminishing your humanity and morality.

Location hidden

#1254 Aug 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You threaten, you verbally abuse, you lie, you deliberately provoke argument, you hide behind children, the babble, jesus and god
You push and you know you push and you are proud that you push because it seems that attempting to wind up the non believer with lies and threats and abuse somehow earns you extra god points despite diminishing your humanity and morality.
You already admitted you are a liar.

#1255 Aug 20, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You already admitted you are a liar.
Nope, I suggest you re-read my post. You never know may even educate yourself... I doubt it though

Here is a hint... when YOU say that I ‘admitted I am a liar’ does not mean that I admitted anything, it simply means that open your mouth and words come out.

But such a shame that you do not have the balls to admit your own verbal abuse, lies, deliberate provocation, hiding behind children, death threats, threats to family, lies about family, threats of violence all in the name of the babble, jesus and your god

P.S. how’s the wife today

Location hidden

#1256 Aug 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I suggest you re-read my post. You never know may even educate yourself... I doubt it though
Here is a hint... when YOU say that I ‘admitted I am a liar’ does not mean that I admitted anything, it simply means that open your mouth and words come out.
But such a shame that you do not have the balls to admit your own verbal abuse, lies, deliberate provocation, hiding behind children, death threats, threats to family, lies about family, threats of violence all in the name of the babble, jesus and your god
P.S. how’s the wife today
God surround you with thieves and liars today in Jesus' Name.

God bless you with:

Romans 12:19 (NKJV)
19 "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.

today in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Thank you Jesus.

#1257 Aug 20, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>God surround you with thieves and liars today in Jesus' Name.
God bless you with:
Romans 12:19 (NKJV)
19 "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
today in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Thank you Jesus.
Thanks, you are such a good and moral christian who thanks jesus for violence and hatred and spite and vindictiveness and child abuse and threats, perhaps your satan buddy will have a job for you guarding that fire… LOL

Location hidden

#1258 Aug 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, you are such a good and moral christian who thanks jesus for violence and hatred and spite and vindictiveness and child abuse and threats, perhaps your satan buddy will have a job for you guarding that fire… LOL
You're welcome. You're not in Hell yet with your family.

“Third Eye”

You can't get there from here.

#1259 Aug 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have repeatedly said, you and he threw away any reason to be treated by my usual standard
Huh, here I thought it was your "usual standard"...

#1260 Aug 21, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, here I thought it was your "usual standard"...
Cherry picking? You must be a deliberately ignorant godbot of little brain and even less intelligence. I wonder why you did not copy and paste the whole of the sentence?

Here let me do it for you

“As I have repeatedly said, you and he threw away any reason to be treated by my usual standard when you chose to abuse my children.”

#1261 Aug 21, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome. You're not in Hell yet with your family.
Sorry to disappoint your perverted sexual excitement but... what hell? You see the place does not exist, your godbooks did not mention it. Hell is not in the babble you claim to believe... you lose...

Hell is a later dramatic invention popularized by Dante and used by christianity who misrepresented (or deliberate misunderstood) Mathew 13:42 and used it for frightening children in to being good boys and lifting their night shirts.

What you are basing your verbal abuse and hatred on is your own sick minded personality and gullibility.

And of course the Dunning Kruger in you is too strong to even admit that you are basing your verbal abuse and hatred on is your own sick minded personality and gullibility.

Your biblical ignorance prevents you from actually differentiating between what is written in the babble and what made a good novel in the 1300s. You are biblically ignorant and proud of it

P.S. How’s your wife today?

Location hidden

#1262 Aug 21, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherry picking? You must be a deliberately ignorant godbot of little brain and even less intelligence. I wonder why you did not copy and paste the whole of the sentence?
Here let me do it for you
“As I have repeatedly said, you and he threw away any reason to be treated by my usual standard when you chose to abuse my children.”
God surround you with thieves and liars today in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Thank you Jesus.

Location hidden

#1263 Aug 21, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint your perverted sexual excitement but... what hell? You see the place does not exist, your godbooks did not mention it. Hell is not in the babble you claim to believe... you lose...
Hell is a later dramatic invention popularized by Dante and used by christianity who misrepresented (or deliberate misunderstood) Mathew 13:42 and used it for frightening children in to being good boys and lifting their night shirts.
What you are basing your verbal abuse and hatred on is your own sick minded personality and gullibility.
And of course the Dunning Kruger in you is too strong to even admit that you are basing your verbal abuse and hatred on is your own sick minded personality and gullibility.
Your biblical ignorance prevents you from actually differentiating between what is written in the babble and what made a good novel in the 1300s. You are biblically ignorant and proud of it
P.S. How’s your wife today?
God bless you today with:

Deuteronomy 28:16-19 (NKJV)
16 Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the country. 18 Cursed shall be the fruit of your body 19 Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.

in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Thank you Jesus.

#1264 Aug 21, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>God surround you with thieves and liars today in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Thank you Jesus.
Cheers, your hated must be devoutly religious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evoution Frauds 5 min NDanger 1,353
Being Ready ? 8 min NDanger 132
The Bible Says....... 12 min NDanger 108
Evangelicals to Gays: We Have Nothing For You |... (Mar '10) 13 min janeebee 18,813
Does West have the right not to mock Islam? 1 hr Theoneandonly 40
Should Homosexuals be accepted in the church? (Sep '09) 1 hr Justice_League 933
+++++++ ALL BIRTH CONTROL is ABORTION +++++++ 1 hr Theoneandonly 156
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 1 hr NorCal Native 3,071
More from around the web