Posted in the Christian Forum

All Of Them

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2012

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Elvis had a few good gospel songs. I don't know if he ever got saved or not. I've read differing stories from those who knew him before he died. Some claimed he accepted Jesus and others claim he was into new age spiritual beliefs.

If Elvis died without Christ, he will not enter Heaven. We never know when our last breath may be breathed, that's why it's so important to trust and turn to Jesus Christ now while we still have the chance.

Acts 16:30-33
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

33 And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.
John 3:16-18
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trending toward Wars and Rumors of Wars / viole... 8 min Old GT 17
Religious Freedom 27 min satanlovesyou 92
all religions are myths and fictions 27 min Old GT 30
THE "dollar LESS bill" HAS HE GONE TO HELL? 31 min satanlovesyou 11
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 1 hr Old GT 231
Mark 4:11 – Should Christians follow the Bible? 1 hr Son of Man 205
Has Topix positively influenced ANY non-Christi... 2 hr Seriously__ 12
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 6 hr Uncle Sam 101
More from around the web