Uncircumcised Philistine

Atlanta, GA

#91 Apr 10, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Christians say, "I thought the Bible said anal sex was a sin."
This is a common misconception. Anal sex is confusing to many Christians because of the attention paid to the Bibleís condemnation of homosexual acts. However, itís important to realize that these often quoted scriptures refer only to sexual acts between two men. Nowhere does the Bible forbid anal sex between a male and female.
In fact, many Biblical passages allude to the act of anal sex between men and women. Lamentations 2:10 describes how "The virgins of Jerusalem have bowed their heads to the ground," indicating how a virginal maidens should position themselves to receive anal sex. Another suggestive scripture tells of a womanís pride in her "valley" (referring to her buttocks and the cleft between them) and entices her lover to ejaculate against her backside: "How boastful you are about the valleys! O backsliding daughter who trusts in her treasures,{saying,}' Who will come against me?'" (Jeremiah 49:4)
And in the Song of Songs, the lover urges his mate to allow him to enter her from behind: "Draw me after you, let us make haste." (Song of Solomon, 1:4)
Christians ask, "Isnít anal sex dirty?"
The Bible says, "To the pure, all things are pure." (Titus 1:15) The Lord created your body, and no part of it is imperfect or unclean. God also created our bodies for pleasure, and anal sex is just one of the many ways, including standard sexual intercourse, that we can enjoy this pleasure and share it with a partner.
Although the anus is used for elimination, in reality it is not as dirty as you think, especially after a shower or bath. Elimination is also a natural process of our God-given bodies, so our conception of the anal area as dirty has more to do with our own psychological hang-ups. If the idea of direct contact with this area is still distasteful to you, the male can wear a condom as a barrier.
Christians ask, "If youíre going to have anal sex, why not just have regular sex?"
If youíre going to have sexual contact before marriage, why not just go the whole nine yards and have regular sex? There are many good reasons for having anal sex instead. The first reason is practical: having conventional vaginal intercourse can lead to unwanted pregnancies. While itís true that the Lord bade us to "be fruitful and multiply," (Gen 1:22) the Bible also counsels that "For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven." (Ecclesiastes. 3:1) Pregnancy outside of wedlock can have dire and life-altering consequences for all those involved. Having anal sex allows you to greatly reduce this risk.
Second, for a young woman who has never engaged in sexual intercourse, having anal sex allows her to preserve her virginity (i.e., maintain an intact hymen) until marriage. There is no greater gift that a bride can give than to offer her pure, unsullied maidenhead to her husband on their wedding night.
Finally, anal sex allows both partners to save the most intimate and powerful sexual act, that of face-to-face vaginal intercourse, for their mates in marriage. This type of sexual relationship represents the most powerful union between a man and a woman, and so it rightfully should be reserved for oneís life partner. Fortunately, you can engage in anal sex prior to marriage and still be able to share the deeper, more meaningful act of consecrated love through vaginal intercourse with your wedded spouse.
Many thanks for this to http://www.sexinchrist.com
This is disgusting. What man wants poo on their manhood. Clean or not, your sticking your d!@k in SugarHoneyIceTea. That is a exit only, please dont try to find a bible verse to make excuses for that.
wearableart

Washington, DC

#92 Apr 30, 2013
ms_tickled wrote:
<quoted text>God ordained sex between a man and a woman, in marriage only of course. But He did not ordain no oral and anal....to.be.frank.here these two sex acts are nothing but demonic,demon inspired devil ordain and ecetera. Those that choose to practice it whether professing to be christian or not....yous basically damning yourselves and partners soul to Hell.
There is no scripture that refers to Sodomy as sinful between husband and wife! Your opionions are casting people into Hell...be careful, you just may find yourself at the head of the line for "JUDGING!" Pronouncing sickness on people? Be very careful lest sickness knocks on your door! Christians are supposed to help draw not repel!
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#93 Apr 30, 2013
first of all,
what was the rectum made for, some may think, GOD is so silly for creating a rectum,
what was GOD thinking,
then, why would GOD make a vagina for
what about a knot hole in the fence, is there a difference
or is it the same, just so long as a man can stick it ANYWHERE
it'll rather interesting, how anyone would use a spoon, to eat, and then find ways to use a spoon that wasn't made for that purpose
isn't that soo strange,
but, i'm confident, that there will be some who can JUSTIFY
it understandable how some enjoy, having stool on them, since they enjoy that,
they need alittle dab behind the ear, to remind them of that
John A

Brooklyn, NY

#94 Apr 30, 2013
This is ridiculous. The Bible says that a ma'am is not supposed to touch an u married woman. No ex of any mi d is allowed. And don't say you can't abstain.- you can! Just ask Lolo or Tim Tebow or RG3.
Further, anal sex is an a use of the body and our bodies are the temples of the Holy Spirit. There s much scripture which would keep you away from this and the blatant perversion of the verses cited is absurd.
There are ample reasons not to engage in oral or anal sex and both were labeled sodomy until race toy. I do not thnk a generation of compromise influenced heavily by porn is a good authoritative source. Many Christian sex counselor s are as bad as th world and that is sad. I have been married 38 years and a life's these and our sex is just fine thank you
christian_guy

UK

#95 May 27, 2013
Wow there was a lot of really damaging things said there. Firstly my suggestion for whether its wrong or right would be to pray about it and see what God says. Secondly the only entity that decides whether we are heaven or hell bound is God (secret things belong to the Lord, Dueteronomy). Finally we are forgiven completely. Washed clean and made Holy by His sacrifice I.e if we ask Him for forgiveness we are forgiven we don't have to meet a certain criteria or do certain things to receive His full love and forgiveness except for asking for it.
christian33

Jackson, TN

#96 Jun 14, 2013
I see there is one person here that is very insistent on their believes but has yet to even attempt to back it with any fact. This is the problem with so many peple trying to be Christian these days. The blind leading the blind. Oh and I'm very sure you will have some UN thoughtful responce to this but you really think that a woman would receive anymore bacteria through her mouth then her vagina.... seriously. I want facts not your opinion.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#97 Jul 9, 2013
I don't know if this has been posted before but the scripture says man shall not lay with a man the way he lays with a woman.

Clearly if its even humanly possible to lay with a man the way he lays with a woman than maybe then the only way to get sex is orally and anal.

So if then the way to lay with a man is how you lay with a woman, we can infer that the bible forbids the act on a man but NOT a woman.

now that's just my take on it. I don't know. I had an ex girlfriend who like many girls did some years back want to be vaginal virgins and give up the butt before marriage.

To me if you're doing that much it's kinda late to say you're a virgin. So I laughed at her when she told me her logic.
prayerwarrior

United States

#98 Aug 15, 2013
ms_tickled wrote:
Let me further elaborate on the recompence for your error spoken of in Romans 1:27. Everyone that freely and continually has butt sex and oral, married or not will recieve or better put reap what you sow, and since you are sowing to the flesh (sexual immorality) you will of the flesh reap corruption. Simply put you are going to get jacked up health wise some kinda way. Std's, or some kinda ailment....I don't believe there is one person,porn star,homosexual ect that can honestly say or participate and engage in oral & anal sex and come out ailment free.
Praise the Lord! Thank you for telling the truth. All the rest of these people are just comfortable in their sin!! And that one post about 'the valley' that is just blasphemous!!! This is why so many are gonna fall short of the Glory of God!!
ira

Atlanta, GA

#100 Aug 22, 2013
ms_tickled wrote:
<quoted text>Um....dude, it may be legal according to the laws of this earth but it ain't in the eyes of God. But yea, yea...you don't believe in God as you have said, regardless though your dis-belief does not stop his judgement upon you for going against the grain. Married or not you are defiling your body which is a violation! Go on about your narrow minded hard-headed business. smh
but doesnt the bible also say to abide by the laws of the land
mark

Morocco

#101 Sep 3, 2013
In islam this is forbidden either from man to man or from man to woman.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#102 Sep 3, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Christians say, "I thought the Bible said anal sex was a sin."
This is a common misconception. Anal sex is confusing to many Christians because of the attention paid to the Bibleís condemnation of homosexual acts. However, itís important to realize that these often quoted scriptures refer only to sexual acts between two men. Nowhere does the Bible forbid anal sex between a male and female.
In fact, many Biblical passages allude to the act of anal sex between men and women. Lamentations 2:10 describes how "The virgins of Jerusalem have bowed their heads to the ground," indicating how a virginal maidens should position themselves to receive anal sex. Another suggestive scripture tells of a womanís pride in her "valley" (referring to her buttocks and the cleft between them) and entices her lover to ejaculate against her backside: "How boastful you are about the valleys! O backsliding daughter who trusts in her treasures,{saying,}' Who will come against me?'" (Jeremiah 49:4)
And in the Song of Songs, the lover urges his mate to allow him to enter her from behind: "Draw me after you, let us make haste." (Song of Solomon, 1:4)
Christians ask, "Isnít anal sex dirty?"
The Bible says, "To the pure, all things are pure." (Titus 1:15) The Lord created your body, and no part of it is imperfect or unclean. God also created our bodies for pleasure, and anal sex is just one of the many ways, including standard sexual intercourse, that we can enjoy this pleasure and share it with a partner.
Although the anus is used for elimination, in reality it is not as dirty as you think, especially after a shower or bath. Elimination is also a natural process of our God-given bodies, so our conception of the anal area as dirty has more to do with our own psychological hang-ups. If the idea of direct contact with this area is still distasteful to you, the male can wear a condom as a barrier.
Christians ask, "If youíre going to have anal sex, why not just have regular sex?"
If youíre going to have sexual contact before marriage, why not just go the whole nine yards and have regular sex? There are many good reasons for having anal sex instead. The first reason is practical: having conventional vaginal intercourse can lead to unwanted pregnancies. While itís true that the Lord bade us to "be fruitful and multiply," (Gen 1:22) the Bible also counsels that "For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven." (Ecclesiastes. 3:1) Pregnancy outside of wedlock can have dire and life-altering consequences for all those involved. Having anal sex allows you to greatly reduce this risk.
Second, for a young woman who has never engaged in sexual intercourse, having anal sex allows her to preserve her virginity (i.e., maintain an intact hymen) until marriage. There is no greater gift that a bride can give than to offer her pure, unsullied maidenhead to her husband on their wedding night.
Finally, anal sex allows both partners to save the most intimate and powerful sexual act, that of face-to-face vaginal intercourse, for their mates in marriage. This type of sexual relationship represents the most powerful union between a man and a woman, and so it rightfully should be reserved for oneís life partner. Fortunately, you can engage in anal sex prior to marriage and still be able to share the deeper, more meaningful act of consecrated love through vaginal intercourse with your wedded spouse.
Many thanks for this to http://www.sexinchrist.com
FALSE!!
MRGIZMOLOCO

United States

#105 Oct 13, 2013
Sin to but luv. Need I say more!
truth

Charlotte, NC

#106 Oct 29, 2013
Having any type of sex before marriage is a sin. But if married it isnt a sin to pleasure eachothers bodys however man and woman desires
keke

Park Forest, IL

#107 Nov 20, 2013
Read first Corinthians chapter seven verse four this is why I don't think anal sex is a sin when a man and woman are married to each other.
unspoken disgust

Baytown, TX

#108 Dec 11, 2013
This is the craziest explanation of the scriptures that I have ever heard.
truth

Plano, TX

#109 Jan 12, 2014
I disagree with the one who say anal is abuse blc first of all the front side hurts too for the first time
KRJ

Drammen, Norway

#111 Feb 22, 2014
John A wrote:
This is ridiculous. The Bible says that a ma'am is not supposed to touch an u married woman. No ex of any mi d is allowed. And don't say you can't abstain.- you can! Just ask Lolo or Tim Tebow or RG3.
Further, anal sex is an a use of the body and our bodies are the temples of the Holy Spirit. There s much scripture which would keep you away from this and the blatant perversion of the verses cited is absurd.
There are ample reasons not to engage in oral or anal sex and both were labeled sodomy until race toy. I do not thnk a generation of compromise influenced heavily by porn is a good authoritative source. Many Christian sex counselor s are as bad as th world and that is sad. I have been married 38 years and a life's these and our sex is just fine thank you
Lier, analsex is not an abuse of the body, but you are abusing the bible when you use your brain in the manner that you do.

"There s much scripture which would keep you away from this"

Please show me these scriptures, if you can find them.
KRJ

Drammen, Norway

#112 Feb 22, 2014
ms_tickled wrote:
According to the bible anal and oral sex is a sin.....if people know whats good for them here they would stop posting that its ok to do cause I protest against the lies that its perfectly normal. God goes against it! The natural use of the woman man left it says in Romans 1. The natural use is not butt ring sex nor oral dangit. If this crap was ok to do then why are so many people recieving the penalty for it? Which is the same as curses for disobedience laid out in Deut.28. The bible says you sin against your own body you are going to get it. Anal sex is also consider abuse.
No according to the bible analsex and oralsex is not a sin, it is not specified at all because what a man and a woman can do in bed is their privat business, God have given us the freedom to choose this, so stop judging others because you just happend not to like it. The bible shows very clearly what is considered a sin by God, and that includes sex between those that are not married, sex outside marriage, homosexuality and bestiality.

That some people judge analsex when the bible does not is similar to claiming masturbation is wrong according to the bible, which is another lie.

"I protest against the lies that its perfectly normal. God goes against it!"

Normal? What does that have to do with right and wrong? In Nazi germany it was considered normal to hate the jews, was it then right because it was normal? The bible says that most people will walk on the broad road that leads to damnation and few are those that goes on the narrow road that will lead to salvation. According to this going on the road to damnation is normal because most people will do so and going on the narrow road to salvation is not normal. You do understand what normal and unormal is based on? it is based on the amount of people thinking or doing something, so you can never use normal as a base to right or wrong.

God goes against it? Please show me the scriptures where God goes against it, if you can find it. Else I call you a lier, because you abuse Gods word and put in your own opinion where it suits you, like you are a god.

"The natural use of the woman man left it says in Romans 1."

The verses in Romans 1 clearly shows that what God consider unatural is homosexuality <<Because people did those things, God left them and let them do the shameful things they wanted to do. Women stopped having natural sex and started having sex with other women. In the same way, men stopped having natural sex and began wanting each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and in their bodies they received the punishment for those wrongs.>>
KRJ

Drammen, Norway

#113 Feb 22, 2014
"The natural use is not butt ring sex nor oral dangit."

What is considered natural use between a woman and a man in marriage is not specified in the bible as I said. But let's look at natural vs sex. Why have we been created with sexual desires and genitals? Because to be able to reproduce. That is the main reason behind this, so in this regards analsex is unatural, because it does not lead to children. But does that mean having other type of sex that does not lead to childeren is wrong and sinful? No, one thing is that the bible does not specific this at all. But another thing is logic, reasoning. If it where so that all sex must lead to children then all types of sex would be sin if done without it leading to pregnancy. That means things like condoms, coming outside, having sex with a pregnant woman and having sex with a sterile person etc would be a sin because it will not make babies. But is this Gods word on the matter? If you look at the bible you will find no such thing that sex is only for reproduction. In the olden days there where times when it was imortant to have many babies, that was because it was important for Gods people (Israel, the jews) to not mingle with other nations, so they would stay clean as a people leading up to Jesus Christ. But without these circumstances you are not obliged to reproduce when you have sex. That would mean we have a certain freedom to use our own bodies in different ways. What would that mean? It means that it is personal and there would be no right or wrong, but you should take into account that you as a person can do alot of things (which is not considered a sin) but not all is beneficial just because it is not a sin (1.Corinthians 6:12) so that would mean you as a person would have to find this out for yourself, what would be beneficial for me? And in marriage, me and my wife? What would strengthen our marriage? making our bond stronger? Would that include other ways having sex without the normal use of the genitals that can not lead to pregnancy? Maybe, or maybe not.

What does the bible says when it comes to sex between husband and wife?

1.Corinthians 7:3,4
<<The husband should give his wife all that he owes her as his wife. And the wife should give her husband all that she owes him as her husband. 4 The wife does not have full rights over her own body; her husband shares them. And the husband does not have full rights over his own body; his wife shares them.>>

This is as far as the bible goes, every other detail is between husband and wife.

"The bible says you sin against your own body you are going to get it. Anal sex is also consider abuse."

There is alot ways that you can sin against you own body and the bible cleary shows this with many scriptures, but thinking and concluding like you do with things that are not written is wrong. You are using phrases like "The bible says you sin against your own body you are going to get it." as a waste bucket full of sin and then assume that everything that YOU do not like and think is wrong is thrown into this bucket. But what you are really doing is raising youself over god, adding values based on your own views of whats right and wrong. You should be very careful doing this, the pharisees was known in using the bible in this corrupt way.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#114 Feb 22, 2014
WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD

HOMOSEXUALS

1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Social Harm of Religion 19 min Hardcore 44
Do You Support Military Action Against ISIS 37 min River Tam 104
dollarsbill vs an athiest 38 min Mr Ironhart 317
Who stole the keys to Heaven? 54 min River Tam 537
A Message from Nettie (Feb '14) 58 min par five 1,479
If only 144,000 of the Jews will be saved, why...? 1 hr Satanic 4
Euthanasia 1 hr FSM 4
I don't understand 1 hr jesus is 12
Evolution versus Creation, which one is right? 8 hr Truth 178
•••

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••