Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#67 Dec 21, 2012
Never liked Deacon Blue.
pastor wrote:
The lady in my congregation who I do this with enjoys it very much, she even let's me and the deacon do it together. U see no problem

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#68 Dec 21, 2012
hey christardo's..... just curious... did tim tebow not pray enough this year
Chief

UK

#69 Jan 9, 2013
Lamentations 2:10 as quoted in this article doesn't say or imply anything about anal sex, I dunno whr this geezer who jacked up this article got that from. Lamentations 2 down simply talks about God's anger with the children of Zion/Israel (the young women of Jerusalem have bowed their heads to the ground) in this context means they bowed their heads to the ground in sadness, just read the preceding verses. God is against pre marital sex anal or regular. The owner of this article is a joker, thrs something in the bible like woe unto any man who lays the wife the way animals do, I'll post the bible verse when I see it.
abbottronosaurou s

Yucca Valley, CA

#70 Jan 14, 2013
Religoulousness. Any decision you make on this at all should be between you and God. Not anyone elses individual interpretation of what the bible says about it. Btw- God doesnt damn anyones soul to hell anymore. He sent his Son to save us from that. Youve heard of Jesus yea? If a married couple wants to do anything to each other that you belive isnt right than maybe you shouldnt be putting your nose in their direction. Its really all up to your personal preference, and how you percieve Gods direction when it comes to a man and wife enjoying their own individual sex life. Protecting yourself from germs is IMPOSSIBLE. Whether you like it or not you have billions of the lil buggars all over you all the time. Being uncomfortable with the idea of any form of heterosexual activity, between married men and women, should not be a just reason to threaten the chance of being dammed. Its simply nothing more than you stating your position and trying to push that on others. Silly behavior. God wants peeps to enjoy sex. Any included forms im sure. Read song of solomon and take a sec to reevaluate your current position.
Mee

Vallejo, CA

#72 Feb 20, 2013
ms_tickled wrote:
According to the bible anal and oral sex is a sin.....if people know whats good for them here they would stop posting that its ok to do cause I protest against the lies that its perfectly normal. God goes against it! The natural use of the woman man left it says in Romans 1. The natural use is not butt ring sex nor oral dangit. If this crap was ok to do then why are so many people recieving the penalty for it? Which is the same as curses for disobedience laid out in Deut.28. The bible says you sin against your own body you are going to get it. Anal sex is also consider abuse.
You're a retarded old hag
Frank

Fayetteville, NC

#73 Feb 20, 2013
If ya wanna do the deed in someone's butt then go for it, however it could be said that frequent anal intercourse could be bad for a womans rear in the long run.

After a while that thing sorta stays open, blinks at ya. I don't think that's healhy, looses it elasticity and makes it hard for some women to hold their mud, so I've heard.

And G-d knows best.

Shalom
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#74 Feb 20, 2013
I guess it depends what her strap on is made out of.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#75 Feb 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I guess it depends what her strap on is made out of.
So what is a atheist puss like you doing on a Christian form?

Oh I guess the word Anal draws atheist like flys to a manure pile.
Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

#76 Feb 26, 2013
It's "flies", fuckwit.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#77 Feb 26, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your fundie glasses off and have a little read though the Topix posts on just about any thread and you will see that it is fundies like you who are totally obsessed with anal sex.
I know it's already been said to you, but I'll say it again anyway, it's "flies" fuckwit!
True believer

Dorchester, SC

#79 Mar 17, 2013
ms_tickled wrote:
<quoted text>God ordained sex between a man and a woman, in marriage only of course. But He did not ordain no oral and anal....to.be.frank.here these two sex acts are nothing but demonic,demon inspired devil ordain and ecetera. Those that choose to practice it whether professing to be christian or not....yous basically damning yourselves and partners soul to Hell.
Wow!! I am certainly glad that you are not the judge! And I want to add that no one except The Lord is fit to judge anyone! I thank my Lord that He came to earth in the form of man, Jesus Christ, and sacrificed His Pure Blood that I and everyone else who accepts Him into their hearts are forgiven of ALL sins. Having a close relationship with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and having His Holy Spirit dwelling within me, lets me know that although I live in Him and He in me, I still sin. The BIBLE says that there will be those who claim Christ, and on the Day of Judgement He will say, "Depart from me you workers of iniquity, I never knew you." It is only by GOD'S GRACE are we able to be reconciled with our Lord. We are no longer under the law, BUT, when one has the Hy Spirit dwelling within them, true Christians WANT to obey the law and commandments of our Lord. And only HE knows the hearts of HIS children!!!!
NoCal Resident

Anonymous Proxy

#81 Mar 17, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your fundie glasses off and have a little read though the Topix posts on just about any thread and you will see that it is fundies like you who are totally obsessed with anal sex.
I know it's already been said to you, but I'll say it again anyway, it's "flies" fuckwit!
Take your gay glasses off and have a little read though the Topix posts on just about any thread and you will see that it is gays like you who are totally obsessed with anal sex.
I know it's already been said to you, but I'll say it again anyway, it's "flies" gaywit!
NoCal Resident

Anonymous Proxy

#82 Mar 17, 2013
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a retarded old hag
I would also add that you have issues.

“Atheism is the right choice”

Since: Jun 12

Ringwood, Australia

#83 Mar 18, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Which is why you are sick.
Do you always modify people's posts? That makes you a liar.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#85 Mar 29, 2013
True believer wrote:
<quoted text>
... And I want to add that no one except The Lord is fit to judge anyone!...
You basically just judged everyone, which makes you a hypocrite!

Location hidden

#86 Mar 29, 2013
Chief wrote:
Lamentations 2:10 as quoted in this article doesn't say or imply anything about anal sex, I dunno whr this geezer who jacked up this article got that from. Lamentations 2 down simply talks about God's anger with the children of Zion/Israel (the young women of Jerusalem have bowed their heads to the ground) in this context means they bowed their heads to the ground in sadness, just read the preceding verses. God is against pre marital sex anal or regular. The owner of this article is a joker, thrs something in the bible like woe unto any man who lays the wife the way animals do, I'll post the bible verse when I see it.
Well put!

Nice to see a true Christian on these threads.

Location hidden

#87 Mar 29, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I wish someone would use a strap on me!!!
I'd like to see someone use the strap on you. Not a strap on.

Location hidden

#88 Mar 29, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>Well us atheist are getting it in the rear from Satan anyways!
And you go back for more!
shaqa

Canada

#89 Apr 8, 2013
Sweet girl what the man i s say is saying is tru everybody has There favorite part of the bible an it is right between husband an wife u shud try it just lube well an clean it out good loosen up your tight as a knote an plz your man like the bible says u dont own your body he does
shaqa

Kitchener, Canada

#90 Apr 8, 2013
U think your god but your wrong god did not name r body unclean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+++++++ THE THIEVES of GLORY +++++++ 5 min God the son 89
CONVERSE WITH THE WISEST - March 07 2014 (Mar '14) 7 min God the son 19
+++++++++++++ GOD TALKS to ME +++++++++++++ (Mar '14) 8 min God the son 75
I Am A = PROPHET = OF = THE = GOD MOST HIGH (May '13) 10 min God the son 121
Did Adam ever wake up after having the rib take... 1 hr KimBoe 45
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr tahoegirl 2,207
If you believe in Noah's Ark, you are a certifi... (Dec '08) 2 hr Camz 1,164
I don't understand 5 hr Truth 146

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE