According to the Bible, is anal sex b...

Since: Oct 07

Northwich, UK

#44 Nov 27, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
My Scots is no 18th cetury! Scots is Scots and has nae time, nor tide: but folk, like with christianity, make the'r ain time an tide!
Deed = deid!
The doll on the site is a example of how a christian sex shop would display clothes: not a picturs of half-naked females, but on dolls. This way they are being nice to christian man suffereing from man's weaknesses.
cetury = century

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#45 Nov 27, 2012
loveismygoal wrote:
Mmm but why not a manequin ? A blow up doll even Why a childs plaything ? That's the bit that's getting me..sex and something that's assosiated with children is sooo sending out warning warning red alert red alert alarm bells ringing
And what happens when the man does go on to have natural sexual relations and can't get it on without the aid of Barbie?
I see from your website you use british pounds are you Scottish?
No, I am not Scottish. You are making an issue where there is none. The doll is not a child and that's all there is to it. It is a very clear adult doll.

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#46 Nov 27, 2012
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>aye you dont want to be getting into piles of trouble ,probs best taking a back seat Angelina
LOL!!! Excuse me while I have a hot flush.

Northwich, UK

#47 Nov 27, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not Scottish. You are making an issue where there is none. The doll is not a child and that's all there is to it. It is a very clear adult doll.
nope it is a very clear child's toy .I also find it strange that on your Home page of your website you say
This site is not the online home of a Church. It is a site that explains what 'The Church' truly is.
and then your next words give links to Christian peadophiles?????????? with no apparent rhyme and reason to it ??????

Northwich, UK

#48 Nov 27, 2012
angelinaUK wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! Excuse me while I have a hot flush.
lol maybe give that vindaloo a bum steer next time

Location hidden

#49 Nov 27, 2012
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>nope it is a very clear child's toy .I also find it strange that on your Home page of your website you say
This site is not the online home of a Church. It is a site that explains what 'The Church' truly is.
and then your next words give links to Christian peadophiles?????????? with no apparent rhyme and reason to it ??????
You must have a very low IQ.

The site indeed tells what the church is: not place where pedophiles get the slightest change to enter! But, if wonder upon wonder they ever get through, then they
are exposed to the people and the press, without embarrassment: for christians fear GOd, not men, and so they don't hide them, defend them in court or move them
to another church, like the pedo-churches do.

http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...
Thinking

Andover, UK

#50 Nov 27, 2012
You lied about a missing child. F**k you. You massive nonce.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

Andover, UK

#51 Nov 27, 2012
If only you knew of an all powerful god that could teleport sh!t from people's bodies so they didn't even need a chuff for your sort to constantly obsess over.
ms_tickled wrote:
<quoted text>God ordained sex between a man and a woman, in marriage only of course. But He did not ordain no oral and anal....to.be.frank.here these two sex acts are nothing but demonic,demon inspired devil ordain and ecetera. Those that choose to practice it whether professing to be christian or not....yous basically damning yourselves and partners soul to Hell.

Bournemouth, UK

#52 Nov 28, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a very low IQ.
The site indeed tells what the church is: not place where pedophiles get the slightest change to enter! But, if wonder upon wonder they ever get through, then they
are exposed to the people and the press, without embarrassment: for christians fear GOd, not men, and so they don't hide them, defend them in court or move them
to another church, like the pedo-churches do.
low IQ ????..maybes aye maybes naw ..formal education more or less stopped probs about age 12/13 and ive lost most of what I learned up till then.

last IQ test , placed me in the top class in my first year in high school ,much to my surprise after being called stupid for so long and continued to get called for many years later ..I almost drove my headmistress to tears ,hey maybe she did cry tears in private for me ,she was one of the few people who believed in me ,she would tell me how intelligent I was ,how I could be anything I wanted to be if I knuckle down ,how I was the brightest pupil in my year at school and how important it was for me to get my education and not throw it away ect .

she tried everything to get to the bottom of what my problem was ..what caused this intelligent little girl to be a violent aggressive monster who stuck her two fingers up to all in authority and left a trail of air blue and violent destruction in her path and had suicide tendencies..perhaps she guessed but couldn't get evidence along with social workers ,police,education authority's,care workers ,child psychologists,doctors ect ect

Here draw a picture of a house said the child psychologist ,nay bother and some people.. nay bother,whos that person ?..eh a man ...and whats his name ?..f off its only a fn drawing ya fn daft c it disnae have a fn name,dae ye hink am fn daft ya fn ect ect whilst ripping up pic and tossing crayons desk ect about the room ..this fn daft fn meetings over ..im off get it right fn up you..that was just the usual me back then.

sadly it all got worse from there and I wasnt educated but what I lack in education I more than make up for in other areas ..my sense of smell is acute..I can sniff out bullshit ,deviation ,lies from miles away

So glad you feel that way about paedophiles and exposing them ..scary thing with me is I am not so sure if I came across one in life if I would report them to our corrupt untrustworthy establishments or whither I would hound them myself , make them listen too the colossal amount of pain and damage they cause there victims to the point they experience the fear pain self loathing ect ect their victims feel whilst castrating them without anaesthetic ...and that scares me .

I turn to the Lord and say heeeelp you gotta a lot of crap in here to still work outta me and you have to show me the way to go with anyone I come across with this sickness ,turn the other cheek cant/wont work with this one..no sireeee ..if I can stop just one paedo from destroying someones life ..I most certainly will ..Sorry for any language which may cause delicate ears too curl ..thats just the way it was .

God have mercy

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#54 Nov 28, 2012
Pastor sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Back when I was a young people's mentor at my local baptist church those young naive pubescent girls were very happy with me laying on hands with them, and the church trips we went on were an awakening for many of the pretty little things I had access too, I told them it was gods will and they loved the attentions
That's nice, dear.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

#55 Nov 28, 2012
Pastor sam wrote:
<quoted text>
A pedophile hides in the shadows and does not frequently brag of their exploits. I suspect you are just taking a jab at Loveismygoal to see what rise you can get from her. I sincerely hope she does not waste her time with such an impotent person as yourself.

Edinburgh, UK

#56 Nov 29, 2012
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
A pedophile hides in the shadows and does not frequently brag of their exploits. I suspect you are just taking a jab at Loveismygoal to see what rise you can get from her. I sincerely hope she does not waste her time with such an impotent person as yourself.
Hi Seriously ..I am afraid that is no longer the case out here in cyberland ..they no longer hide in the shadows but come out albiet behind a personna in twitter ,facebook ect .They are all over the net blatantly bragging of there exploits ,recruiting new members to their ring ,telling where to go ect ,grooming victims ..some speak codes and some just come right out and say but they no longer hide in the shadows sadly the net has given them a whole new playground to play in and they are getting more and more blatant

Location hidden

#57 Nov 29, 2012
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
But for a church, who MUST screen persons claiming to be christians for genuinely, AND
CERTAINLY CAN, they must not be able to hide. They must use ACTIVE, COMPETENT
child protection procedures to protect kids: and these are proven to be the best defence against
pedos, YET THEY DO NOT.

The churches are invested with pedos, predators of our children. And the churches do nothing
against them!

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

bring others to Christ

#58 Nov 29, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
But for a church, who MUST screen persons claiming to be christians for genuinely, AND
CERTAINLY CAN, they must not be able to hide. They must use ACTIVE, COMPETENT
child protection procedures to protect kids: and these are proven to be the best defence against
pedos, YET THEY DO NOT.
The churches are invested with pedos, predators of our children. And the churches do nothing
against them!
----------
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
I agree, the churches need to screen potential pastors and employees, but that will never be the complete solution.

IMO, the best prevention of non-parental child molestation is properly educating our children and staying tuned into them. When we rely on another to protect our children we leave our children vulnerable.

The parents need to meet anyone their children will be spending time with. The nearby church asked if we would send our child to their Sunday school, and I was surprised many parents put their kids on this church bus and send their children to a church they do not attend, they never attended even to meet the people or pastor who would be associating with their children, they never rode the bus or meet those people driving or caring for the children on it, or the other children on the bus.

Parents give their children these "toys" and phones that have unlimited internet access or allow their children to have a computer with internet access on it in their rooms. Then, they never check to see what their children are doing on the internet or with whom their children are talking to. Some of these parents rarely discuss internet safety as they likely do not understand it themselves.

Many parents send their children over to their children's friends house to be cared for by people they did not meet.

Some parents never meet their children's teachers or principals.

Many parents are afraid to talk to their children about their children's bodies and what is going on with them. They also do not stay tuned when their children begin to have behaviour problems.

Location hidden

#59 Nov 29, 2012
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the churches need to screen potential pastors and employees, but that will never be the complete solution.
IMO, the best prevention of non-parental child molestation is properly educating our children and staying tuned into them. When we rely on another to protect our children we leave our children vulnerable.
The parents need to meet anyone their children will be spending time with. The nearby church asked if we would send our child to their Sunday school, and I was surprised many parents put their kids on this church bus and send their children to a church they do not attend, they never attended even to meet the people or pastor who would be associating with their children, they never rode the bus or meet those people driving or caring for the children on it, or the other children on the bus.
Parents give their children these "toys" and phones that have unlimited internet access or allow their children to have a computer with internet access on it in their rooms. Then, they never check to see what their children are doing on the internet or with whom their children are talking to. Some of these parents rarely discuss internet safety as they likely do not understand it themselves.
Many parents send their children over to their children's friends house to be cared for by people they did not meet.
Some parents never meet their children's teachers or principals.
Many parents are afraid to talk to their children about their children's bodies and what is going on with them. They also do not stay tuned when their children begin to have behaviour problems.
All the things you mention are encompassed by the child protection policy. CPP for parents and CPP for Churches. And the churches understnad this VEREY well. I draw these policies for companies and vuluntary groups as wel as for cautious parents.

----------

bring others to Christ

#60 Nov 29, 2012
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Seriously ..I am afraid that is no longer the case out here in cyberland ..they no longer hide in the shadows but come out albiet behind a personna in twitter ,facebook ect .They are all over the net blatantly bragging of there exploits ,recruiting new members to their ring ,telling where to go ect ,grooming victims ..some speak codes and some just come right out and say but they no longer hide in the shadows sadly the net has given them a whole new playground to play in and they are getting more and more blatant
"Anonymity" on the net seems to bring out the worst in many and for some it just brings the nasty to light. I am not around on the net near as much as I used to be since moving to the country. Lately I am simply too busy.

I believe this individual was just trying to get a rise out of you, but I may be wrong.

God bless you and yours.

Wigan, UK

#63 Dec 1, 2012
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Anonymity" on the net seems to bring out the worst in many and for some it just brings the nasty to light. I am not around on the net near as much as I used to be since moving to the country. Lately I am simply too busy.
I believe this individual was just trying to get a rise out of you, but I may be wrong.
God bless you and yours.
Hi Seriously ..I dont believe your wrong about oor wee London UK poster ,hes for the main part harmless ,he reminds me so much of my little brother that I have on more than a few occasions thought is it him? He just likes to throws things controversial out there for the knee jerk reactions and sits back laughing his little head as the bait gets bitten ..some of his stuff does give me a fit of the giggles and others like the post above just has me shaking my head saying uoch too far,far too far ,but as I said for the main part he is harmless .
Hope you have a great weekend God bless you and yours
Grizzlychu

Atlanta, GA

#64 Dec 19, 2012
ms_tickled wrote:
<quoted text>God ordained sex between a man and a woman, in marriage only of course. But He did not ordain no oral and anal....to.be.frank.here these two sex acts are nothing but demonic,demon inspired devil ordain and ecetera. Those that choose to practice it whether professing to be christian or not....yous basically damning yourselves and partners soul to Hell.
LOLZ! What an idiot! Do you have children? Do you teach them that every desire is against God's will? Do you tell your children they'll burn in hell for premarital sex or ungodly sex? Would your kind, caring and all knowing god really send somebody to burn in flames for all eternity for having oral/anal sex with a consenting adult? If so your god sounds like a real asshole.
pastor

London, UK

#65 Dec 20, 2012
The lady in my congregation who I do this with enjoys it very much, she even let's me and the deacon do it together. U see no problem
we know what they did

UK

#66 Dec 21, 2012
Jesus & judas sitting in a tree s-u-c-k-I-n-g, reading the accounts of their relationship it's so obvious they enjoyed some hard thrusting boy loving !!!!. Mmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min Truth Doctor 4,612
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 12 min Passing thru 156
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 32 min flame of truth 153
Challenge to all Christians 32 min dollarsbill 411
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 36 min no-one-special 2,306
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 42 min dollarsbill 3,667
From Baptist to Buddhism (Sep '09) 52 min dollarsbill 117
More from around the web