You = LIARS = YOU = AIN'T = NO = CHRI...

You = LIARS = YOU = AIN'T = NO = CHRISTIAN

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 6, 2013
Luke, Chapter 14, 33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsake not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY...NO MATTER HOW THEY TWIST THEIR WORDS...NO MATTER HOW MANY EXCUSES AND EXPLANATIONS THE GIVE YOU...

IF THEY DID NOT FORSAKE ALL THAT THEY HAVE...
THEY ARE LIARS AND DECEIVERS AND THEY AIN'T NO CHRISTIAN.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 6, 2013
THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW A TRUE CHRISTIAN.

THEY HAVE TO OBEY THIS COMMANDMENT OF JESUS CHRIST.

IF THEY DID NOT OBEY THIS COMMANDMENT...

AND FORSAKE ALL THAT THEY HAVE...

NO MATTER WHAT...

NO MATTER HOW MANY OTHER VERSES THEY GIVE TO TRY TO

TWIST THE WORD OF JESUS CHRIST.

THEY ARE FAKES,LIARS AND DECEIVERS AND HAVE NOT COME TO THE TRUTH OR THE LIGHT AS JESUS SAID YOU HAD TO DO TO BE HIS DISCIPLE.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 6, 2013
John, Chapter 6, 27: Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

A child of God with the Spirit of God dwelling within them, will not labour for anything that does not endureth unto everlasting life?

Sports and Games.

No sports are of God and endureth unto eternal life.

Entertaining yourself by watching people play sports.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Video games.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Movies and tv shows that are fictional and make believe.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Laboring for money and gold and silver.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Laboring for anything of this world.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Listening to music that is not of God.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Anything make believe and fictional.

entertaining yourself with it in anyway.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Any entertainment of this world.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Houses - land - cars - clothes - food - jewelry - gold - entertainment - stocks - bonds etc etc etc

all things of this world

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

If the fire can burn it up...it is not

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

If anything you are doing in your day can not pass through the fire...

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

People who do not love God with all their heart are not going to give up everything of this world.

If you love God with all your heart, how could anything or anyone else have any part of it.

God would have it all to himself.

If you love God with all your heart then that would mean there is no part of your heart for no one else or anything else.

If you love God with all your heart with all your mind with all your soul and with all your strength

God will be the only thing in your life everyday.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Thank = GOD = FOR = THE = LAKE = OF = FIRE

To all His Children and all those who love Him and obey Him unconditionally.

God So Loved The World

That He is going to burn it up

With fire.

And throw Satan and all the evil spirits and all

the demons and all the

children of the devil

and all that are the enemies of God

IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Jesus did not come to redeem the children of the devil.

NOW THAT IS A

GIFT

FROM GOD

IS IT NOT?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 7, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
ROTFLMAO!!!! you ain't no
Lol
Lol
You keep proving your lack of any mental capabilities!!!
Moron!
They teach not to use double negatives in grade school you idiot!
Go back to the fourth grade
Jesus said you are going to hell because you are not his disciple.

Jesus said you are not a Christian.

Luke, Chapter 14, 33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 7, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said you are going to hell because you are not his disciple.
Jesus said you are not a Christian.
Luke, Chapter 14, 33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
The most precious thing a person may own is his happiness, for what reason should he trade it in for the purpose of a belief that he will question?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jul 7, 2013
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
The most precious thing a person may own is his happiness, for what reason should he trade it in for the purpose of a belief that he will question?
You can't own happiness you idiot.

And you surely can't trade it.

You consider yourself wise among these idiots.

When you converse with me...you are the idiot.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jul 7, 2013
And don't you ever forget it.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 7, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
Thank = GOD = FOR = THE = LAKE = OF = FIRE
To all His Children and all those who love Him and obey Him unconditionally.
God So Loved The World
That He is going to burn it up
With fire.
And throw Satan and all the evil spirits and all
the demons and all the
children of the devil
and all that are the enemies of God
IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.
Jesus did not come to redeem the children of the devil.
NOW THAT IS A
GIFT
FROM GOD
IS IT NOT?
By always speaking about the “Devil” you are keeping “him” alive, the truth about what actually causes all the unfortunate events among people will be hidden in the shadows of ignorance.

Every day we can se at the news how innocent people are suffering because of ignorance about what actually causes the locked conflicts within some societies.
Honour, hate and revenge; myths about how people “must react” on changes that makes them uncertain and worried.

Instead of doing what they should do; turn their back at all temptations to act in violence, hate and revenge, they continue to make it escalate.

The simple answer is just to stop and stay away from it.

Negative emotions being out of control of reason is the cause of most of the unfortunate events among people.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jul 7, 2013
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
By always speaking about the “Devil” you are keeping “him” alive, the truth about what actually causes all the unfortunate events among people will be hidden in the shadows of ignorance.
Every day we can se at the news how innocent people are suffering because of ignorance about what actually causes the locked conflicts within some societies.
Honour, hate and revenge; myths about how people “must react” on changes that makes them uncertain and worried.
Instead of doing what they should do; turn their back at all temptations to act in violence, hate and revenge, they continue to make it escalate.
The simple answer is just to stop and stay away from it.
Negative emotions being out of control of reason is the cause of most of the unfortunate events among people.
Jesus said you are going to hell because you are not his disciple.

Jesus said you are not a Christian.

Luke, Chapter 14, 33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Jul 7, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't own happiness you idiot.
And you surely can't trade it.
You consider yourself wise among these idiots.
When you converse with me...you are the idiot.
For me insults slides off like water on the feathers of a goose,I wouldn’t bother to try it ---.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Jul 7, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said you are going to hell because you are not his disciple.
Jesus said you are not a Christian.
Luke, Chapter 14, 33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
It is an interesting idea, just to know how that would have turned out, but I am afraid that we will never know.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jul 7, 2013
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
For me insults slides off like water on the feathers of a goose,I wouldn’t bother to try it ---.
But a 12 gauge shotgun will knock you right out of the air.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jul 7, 2013
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
For me insults slides off like water on the feathers of a goose,I wouldn’t bother to try it ---.
I insult you with the truth.

It don't' slide off it goes down to the heart of your soul.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 7, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But a 12 gauge shotgun will knock you right out of the air.
Is that talking like a true Christian?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jul 7, 2013
The truth is my weapon.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18 Jul 7, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I insult you with the truth.
It don't' slide off it goes down to the heart of your soul.
Bye for now my friend, reality calls for my attention ---
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jul 7, 2013
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
It is an interesting idea, just to know how that would have turned out, but I am afraid that we will never know.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Till you get there...you do not know.

"that we will never know."
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jul 7, 2013
You consider yourself wise among these idiots.

When you converse with me...you are the idiot.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jul 7, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is? I've said I'm not a Christian you idiot. As a matter of fact you have said it to you moron, or have you told so many lies you've forgotten.
Once again, go back to school you uneducated idiot.
Jesus said you are going to hell because you are not his disciple.

Jesus said you are not a Christian.

Luke, Chapter 14, 33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

I know this about you.

YOU HAVE NOT FORSAKEN ALL YOU HAVE AS according to the word of Christ.

Therefore you are not and never have been a follower of Christ.

Because to do that Christ said you had to be His disciple.

And to be His disciple He said you had to forsake ALL that you have.

TO WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER DONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James chapter 2 destroys faith without works be... 8 min 15th Dalai Lama 20
Noah’s ark and the rainbow. 25 min Big Al 148
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 39 min Tricky little mon... 2,744
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 45 min Poof1 1,592
why gOD either doesn't exist or is a scumbag (Apr '14) 2 hr Mr Ironhart 41
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 5 hr Barnsweb 3,855
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 6,365
More from around the web