The -RETARDED WOMEN OF CHRISTIAN - TV

The -RETARDED WOMEN OF CHRISTIAN - TV

Posted in the Christian Forum

TheSpiritOfTruth

Januária, Brazil

#1 Mar 28, 2013
1 Timothy, chapter 2
Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle,(I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.
I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 Corinthians, chapter 14
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?
If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

Do you see all these women on Christian television claiming to be

preachers and pastors and bishops and

prophets and

evangelist

and

whatever else they claim?

And they do it all the while saying that the bible is the word of God.

Look up there and read in the bible what it says about them.

Do you read all the posts on all these christian web sites that these women that claim the bible is the word of God?

Yet there they are doing exactly as what is written in the bible said for them not to do.

THEY ARE NOT WOMEN OF GOD.

And these men that encourage them and tempt them and provoke them to disobey the word of God.

THEY WILL BE A PARTAKER OF THOSE SINS OF THESE DISOBEDIENT WOMEN ON THEIR DAY OF JUDGEMENT.
TheSpiritOfTruth

Januária, Brazil

#2 Mar 28, 2013
I'm watching a woman that claims to be a pastor, right now reading from the holy Bible on the Christian network station CTN.

Now how can this network that is supposed to be a Christian network that regards the holy Bible as the written word of God, allow these women, to come on there network station, and preached and teach as pastors as bishops as prophets, when it clearly and absolutely states in the holy Bible which is the written word of God that it is a sin for these women to do so.

How can you Christians honor and encourage and tolerate this blatant disobedience to the word written word of God in the holy Bible.

Because you are retards that's why. Your spirits are retarded.

That is why I call you a retard. Because you can read right there in the holy Bible the written word of God commanding that women cannot be pastors can not be teachers or preachers of men can not be prophets.

But there they are on every Christian network channel even on Jimmy Swaggart's network Christian channel. And he professes to obey the Bible as the written word of God.

But but there they are Women preaching and teaching and claiming to be prophets pastors and bishops and what ever else that they're retarded spirits won't claim.
TheSpiritOfTruth

Januária, Brazil

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Now if I am wrong about the is, and it does not say or it is not written in the holy Bible in the New Testament that women are not to be pastors teachers and preachers of men or prophets or bishops,

Somebody come from Christian TV land and teach me the truth.

Is the apostle Paul a liar? Is he lying to us all?

Can women as according to the word of God in the holy Bible really be pastors and teachers and preachers over men and also be bishops too?

Would someone that's not retarded, and teach me the truth.

Thank you.
TheSpiritOfTruth

Kladno, Czech Republic

#4 Mar 28, 2013
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
TheVirtueOfTruth

Tanzania, United Republic of

#5 Mar 29, 2013
The retarded spirits on Christian TV.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 1, 2013
The Christian churches are full of disobedience retarded evildoing women.

How come they do not obey the written word of God found in the holy Bible?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Look at all of the disobedient Christian women on the internet. Doing evil day after day.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#9 May 1, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#10 May 11, 2013

prophets and

evangelist

and

Do you read all the posts on all these christian web sites that these women that claim the bible is the word of God?

Yet there they are doing exactly as what is written in the bible said for them not to do.

And these men that encourage them and tempt them and provoke them to disobey the word of God.

THEY WILL BE A PARTAKER OF THOSE SINS OF THESE DISOBEDIENT WOMEN ON THEIR DAY OF JUDGEMENT.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#11 May 15, 2013
1 Timothy, chapter 2
Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle,(I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.
I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#12 May 27, 2013

prophets and

evangelist

and

EditUndo

San Bruno, CA

#13 May 28, 2013
I agree that Christian women are retarded because ALL you Christians are retarded. You are not welcome in this world because you are obtuse enemies of technological and scientific progress. If god truly condones the behavior of degenerates like you, then I'd rather go to hell with my convictions than with god the dog and his fellow crass sheep. As a matter of fact, if people speak and behave like you in heaven, then I'd rather have my anal orifice perforated with white hot branding irons and have my soul burned in hell than see crass people like you near me. If god allows for people like you, then he must clearly want me to suffer eternally, because I don't want to join his cult of abominable sheep. I truly consent to an interminable suffering in hell, because people that speak like you make me throw up, cringe and make me ashamed that I was ever born as a human on this pathetic planet.
Buffy The Atheist Slayer

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jun 9, 2013
TheSpiritOfTruth wrote:
1 Timothy, chapter 2
prophets and
evangelist
and

prophets and

evangelist

and

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! 5 min Gismys 1
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Big Al 1,950
breath of god, and how we come to light. 1 hr Big Al 99
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 2 hr Here For Now 1,186
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... 4 hr Big Al 2
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 5 hr Big Al 262
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 19 hr Seentheotherside 2,632
More from around the web