Is Jesus Christ a Muslim according to...

Is Jesus Christ a Muslim according to the Arabic Bible?

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 16, 2013
information for the question is from www.muslimjesus.net

----------
The following is from the Gospel of John 5:30 - 31 from the Arabic Bible. In English Bible you will get the word God in the place of Allah. The millions of Arab Christian use Allah not God. The word God is used only by the English speaking Christians.

Gospel of John 5:30 -31

"On my own I am powerless. I judge as I am told (told by Allah). My judgement is just because I do not act based upon my own will but rather I submit to Allah's will. The will of Allah has sent me as his messenger. If I represent Myself my representation is different from and inferior to what Allah directs me to do".

From the above statement Jesus Christ is clearly stating he is sent by Allah as a messenger (Prophet) to guide the mankind.

According to the above statement in the Gospel of John, Jesus must be teaching Islam.

Islam means: Being in peace by sincerely submitting to the will of God.

In the above statement from the Bible Jesus clearly says he is submitting to the will of God.

In the above statement you can say Jesus cannot be the God.

Quran says he is the Prophet of God like Moses, Abraham, Muhammad, David.
Peace and blessing of Allah be upon all his prophets.

----------
The information is from www.muslimjesus.net
Cisco Kid

Columbia, CA

#2 Feb 16, 2013
There was no Muslim religion until 600 years after Jesus Christ walked the earth.
How could Jesus be a Muslim?

You are a wacka-doodle revisionist muslim in need of history lessons.
Why don't the Madras schools have any educational credibility?

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 16, 2013
muslimjesus wrote:
----------
The following is from the Gospel of John 5:30 - 31 from the Arabic Bible. In English Bible you will get the word God in the place of Allah. The millions of Arab Christian use Allah not God. The word God is used only by the English speaking Christians.
"On my own I am powerless. I judge as I am told (told by Allah). My judgement is just because I do not act based upon my own will but rather I submit to Allah's will. The will of Allah has sent me as his messenger. If I represent Myself my representation is different from and inferior to what Allah directs me to do".
From the above statement Jesus Christ is clearly stating he is sent by Allah as a messenger (Prophet) to guide the mankind.
According to the above statement in the Gospel of John, Jesus must be teaching Islam.
Islam means: Being in peace by sincerely submitting to the will of God.
In the above statement from the Bible Jesus clearly says he is submitting to the will of God.
In the above statement you can say Jesus cannot be the God.
Quran says he is the Prophet of God like Moses, Abraham, Muhammad, David.
Peace and blessing of Allah be upon all his prophets.
----------
The information is from www.muslimjesus.net
No not allah but YHWH,this word is also in the Hebrew scriptures stop inserting your beliefs into the word of God by stating the name is allah when it isn't
wannabe scientist

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2013
"That they
rejected Faith; That they
uttered against Mary A
grave false charge; That
they said (in boast):'We
killed Christ Jesus The son
of Mary, The Messenger of
Allah.' But they killed him
not, Nor crucified him, but
so it was made to appear
to them, and those who
differ therein are full of
doubts, with no (certain)
knowledge, but only
conjunction to follow, for
of a surety they killed him
not. Nay, Allah raised him
up Unto Himself; and Allah
Is Exalted in Power, Wise.
And there is none of the
people of the book (Jews
and Christians) But must
believe in him (Jesus)
Before his death; And on
the Day of Judgment He
(Jesus) will be a witness
Against them."
Frank

Clinton, NC

#5 Feb 18, 2013
While I'm no fan of Islam, I think its interesting that Most Rabbis have ruled that muslims worship the same G-d as themselves whereas christians are considered idolaters by most, lol.

On another note, one (whom made headlines some time ago) has even ruled that its okay for a jew to pray in the muslim prayer area at the airport but should never step foot into a church.
Frank

Clinton, NC

#6 Feb 18, 2013
JESUS IS

Rowville, Australia

#7 Feb 23, 2013
muslimjesus wrote:

JOHN 5:30-31 NIV:(Jesus speaking to the Jewish leaders)

'30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

31 “If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true. 32 There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is true."
JESUS IS

Rowville, Australia

#8 Feb 23, 2013
THE OLDEST ARABIC TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE THAT WE HAVE WAS MADE IN 867 AD:

The Mt. Sinai Arabic Codex 151 is indeed a most exciting discovery.
It appears to be the oldest Arabic translation of the Bible in existence which was done in 867 AD. Certainly it is the oldest Arabic translation with commentary supplied by the translator. It includes the Biblical text, marginal comments, lectionary notes, and glosses, as found in the manuscript. It was discovered at St. Catherine monastery in Mt. Sinai in the 1800's.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Muslims flat out lie when they try to use the Arabic Bible as proof for the word Allah since they don't have an Arabic Bible before the 8th century!!!
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#10 Feb 23, 2013
THE HEBREW WORD 'ALAH':

The word alah does exist in Hebrew but it is not a proper name and it never refers to God. It has three principal meanings:(a) to curse, swear, or adjure; (b) to lament (weep); and (c) to arise, ascend, climb, go away, leap, etc.. It is an indisputable fact that ALLAH does not appear even once as the Name of God, or even of a man, in the Hebrew Scriptures.

There is no word 'alah' or 'allah' in the Greek New Testament at all. It was, quite simply, unknown in the Bible world. To therefore claim that 'Allah' was the name of God in the Bible is without one single shred of evidence. God has always been known as Yahweh, or (much less frequently) by the contraction Yah.
little lamb

Australia

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Mohammed is a false prophet..He preached against the cross..he said Jesus was not crucified.

Mohammed is anti-christ...preaching a totally different Christ then Paul and the Apostles.

He tried to undermines the whole salvation message of the BLOOD of the covenant.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#12 Feb 23, 2013
little lamb wrote:
Mohammed is a false prophet..He preached against the cross..he said Jesus was not crucified.
He implied that God used a replacement to deceived the eyewitnesses, forgot to tell His prophet's followers who witnessed the events, then confessed to another nation hundreds of years later.
Cisco Kid

Jamestown, CA

#13 Feb 23, 2013
little lamb wrote:
Mohammed is anti-christ...preaching a totally different Christ then Paul and the Apostles.
He tried to undermines the whole salvation message of the BLOOD of the covenant.
You are right.
Islam IS the Anti-christ.
Want some more fun?
Read Rev.17 about the horns of the beast. They are directly relevant to the Muslim OPEC nations.
little lamb

Australia

#14 Feb 23, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right.
Islam IS the Anti-christ.
Want some more fun?
Read Rev.17 about the horns of the beast. They are directly relevant to the Muslim OPEC nations.
Want to hear a prophesy we can see coming true before our eyes.?

Psalm 83 [3] Against your people they cunningly carry on confidential talk

And they conspire against your concealed ones.

[4] They have said " come let us efface them from being a nation

That the name of Israel will be mentioned no more..

Then it lists the nations in the conspiracy

[6] Edom , Ishmaelites, Moab, Gabal, Amalek. Philistia , together with the inhabitants of Tyre. Assyria...interesting isn't it???

What do you think all these nations might have in common??
trueislamic

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jul 12, 2014
stupid creature Allah almighty created everybody... he sent over a lakh of messengers on earth and even jesus christ was one of them when jesus was on this earth he preached islam and told his followers there is only one god that is Allah after him his followers changed his preaching and the bible... so islam was the only relegion preached by jesus moses etc... but people changed there prophets teachings the only relegion unchanged is islam... get it
Old GT

Carmel, IN

#16 Jul 12, 2014
How does the Arabic Bible state John 1:1-5 and 14?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 12, 2014
Jesus is an Israeli Jew.
Hotel Practical

UK

#18 Jul 12, 2014
trueislamic wrote:
stupid creature Allah almighty created everybody... he sent over a lakh of messengers on earth and even jesus christ was one of them
trueislamic wrote:
stupid creature Allah almighty created everybody... he sent over a lakh of messengers on earth and even jesus christ was one of them
One thing Christians and Muslims can agree on is that God/Allah sent Jesus to spread a message. But the problem is that people don't seem to want to hear that message. The message is not about being part of a certain religious group, and carrying out certain rituals. The message is about giving our lives in service to God and others.

I don't think God is looking for perfect theology, and theology so often becomes a distraction away from the simple doing of Gods will. I think that God is looking for people who wish to love like he did - by choosing to lay down our lives for each other. This message can be challenging so it is easy to react against this, but if we can just slow down our reactions long enough to actually hear the message, then we should recognise that this is actually GOOD news. Why? because we were created to love God and others, so it is extremely fulfilling and intrinsically rewarding when we do this. If we don't do this, but instead just worry and argue about religion, then we will truly miss out.
Old GT

Carmel, IN

#19 Jul 12, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
Jesus is an Israeli Jew.
No, Jesus is an Israelite Jew. Do you understand the difference?
Old GT

Carmel, IN

#20 Jul 12, 2014
Hotel Practical wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
One thing Christians and Muslims can agree on is that God/Allah sent Jesus to spread a message. But the problem is that people don't seem to want to hear that message. The message is not about being part of a certain religious group, and carrying out certain rituals. The message is about giving our lives in service to God and others.
I don't think God is looking for perfect theologysepera, and theology so often becomes a distraction away from the simple doing of Gods will. I think that God is looking for people who wish to love like he did - by choosing to lay down our lives for each other. This message can be challenging so it is easy to react against this, but if we can just slow down our reactions long enough to actually hear the message, then we should recognise that this is actually GOOD news. Why? because we were created to love God and others, so it is extremely fulfilling and intrinsically rewarding when we do this. If we don't do this, but instead just worry and argue about religion, then we will truly miss out.
The message was that our sin separates us from a holy God. So God provided a sinless sacrifice to wash us of sin. It does require us to obey Acts 2:38 and belong to God's church (Acts 2:47) or we will miss out on eternal life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel is anti christ, literally 23 min Ben Avraham 248
the essay of mark twain about the jews 41 min Ben Avraham 64
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 1 hr Big Al 1,163
The truth is difficult, I understand. 1 hr Jake999 163
breath of god, and how we come to light. 2 hr Here For Now 78
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 3 hr Big Al 1,935
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 3 hr Big Al 247
More from around the web