Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>THE WORD O illiterate one.
Explain how a word turns into flesh and what language is the word in?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how a word turns into flesh and what language is the word in?
It's a MIRACLE. You didn't see miracles when you were a tare? Of course not, TARE. I've seen MANY!!!

Matthew 13:40-42 (NKJV)
40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Since: Nov 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>It's a MIRACLE. You didn't see miracles when you were a tare? Of course not, TARE. I've seen MANY!!!
40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
They must be the Nazi angels.Are you sure Hitler isn't your god Dollarbill?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>It's a MIRACLE. You didn't see miracles when you were a tare? Of course not, TARE. I've seen MANY!!!
I just did some checking, and it looks like your Hell myth came from the Greeks, as many of the "underworld gods" err... attributes/duties fit your stolen mythology.

ERINYES The three goddesses of vengeance and retribution. They were called forth from the underworld to inflict suffering and madness upon the evil-doer, to bring drought and famine to nations, and punish the souls of the damned in Hades.

COCYTUS (Kokytos) The god of the underworld river of tears and wailing.
Ergo

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Every person on this earth and that means you to Ergo, you will face God and that is FACT. The Word of God tells the fool is the one who don't believe in God. When death come for you my dear person you will hope that you did believe in God. If you think you go it bad in life you haven't seen any thing yet wait until you see what Satan going to do to you. The funny part is, you can't do nothing about it, you will call out for God, but God can not hear you. A fool is what a fool will never do, because Satan controls your life "FACT".....
Fact every one will die that's a fact!
Fact no one has ever has ever went to hell and been able to return so how would you know what santan can do. The bible describes it but the authors of the bible was over 40 men over a spand of 1000s of years. That's a fact there.
Facts are that if man wrote this fairy tale book and it was written by people that believed that a virgin could be impregnated and still be a virgin. Then I wouldn't base my beliefs in what they wrote. So believe what u want to but your crazy and you know it. Most people do realize this but like cattle or sheep or lambs in a biblical sense follow the herd. To stupid to follow there own conclusions are think for there selves.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you and telling people how to write?
What is with you trying to convince the Christians into believing the same delusions you believe?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did some checking, and it looks like your Hell myth came from the Greeks, as many of the "underworld gods" err... attributes/duties fit your stolen mythology.
ERINYES The three goddesses of vengeance and retribution. They were called forth from the underworld to inflict suffering and madness upon the evil-doer, to bring drought and famine to nations, and punish the souls of the damned in Hades.
COCYTUS (Kokytos) The god of the underworld river of tears and wailing.
Exactly!!!! Great point!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What is with you trying to convince the Christians into believing the same delusions you believe?
What are my delusions? I'm not trying to convince anybody.I'm just placing knowledge here you can either appreciate it or not.Its your own choice.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

dollarsbill wrote:
There are miracles but the miracle is that you don't have to believe in the Bible god to believe in miracles.

“Abu Bakr relative is Christian”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Ergo wrote:
How can people believe in thes fairy tales in this day and time. It is beyond me. All of u dreaming of the day u will be with te lord and angels and lambs running around. Haha you will die and rot like a coon dead in the road. And if there was a god that u believe in do ou want to have to worship someone who demands ur obideance to him. If u want to c how it is to have no choice then go to a third world country that's ruled by a dictator that demands your obideance same thing. So first thing he dont exist and second ur wishing to have no choice so yea u guys are a bunch of fools.
What's sad about people like you is that if only you had asked God to reveal himself to you in a sincerely way, you might have been saved from hell. I'm not judging you; however, John 14:6 makes it clear that faith in Jesus Christ is the only way to inherit eternal life, as in salvation. If you weren't so chicken and arrogant maybe you would think about it, and contemplate the consequence should you be wrong while us Christians are right. So, feel free to think about it and then get on your knees and pray to God and tell him what you think--then ask the Lord to reveal himself to you--that is, if he is real. You just might wake up before it's too late.
Ergo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

TRYING wrote:
GET THIS CORRECT, A woman can become pregnant, EVEN if she is a virgin. Start with a woman in the cycle to conceive, insert sperm, to the right place, and it's done , uh a done deal. BUT, how do you bypass the virginity process? Easy , GOD and his Angels and that means the HOLY SPIRIT are invisible and they can go into any part of our Bodies and do what they please. I SUSPECT the SPERM was GOD made OR FROM ADAM!!!!!!!!!
So if someone toe daughter told u this same story what would u belive. She was out saluting it up to be on the next teen mom on MTV or a Holy Spirit floated up her virgin vag and placed a sperm. Haha you would really belive that. And you truly belive Moses was able to take two of every animal on the planet to sustain all the current life on earth. I guess the only two that didnt make it was unicorns and mermaids. Get real.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Truthseeker007 wrote:
Are you sure Hitler isn't your god Dollarbill?
Are you sure you weren't Hitler O Biblical IGNORAMUS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did some checking, and it looks like
Jesus said you're a DAMNED FOOL. You ALWAYS lose. Your STUPID God guarantees it.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What is with you trying to convince the Christians into believing the same delusions you believe?
Typical deflection by use of lies. I have never seen Truthseeker007 trying to convince even one Christian that their delusional mythology is to be believed.

Now, back to his question:

"What is it with you and telling people how to write?"

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Ergo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact every one will die that's a fact!
Fact no one has ever has ever went to hell and been able to return so how would you know what santan can do. The bible describes it but the authors of the bible was over 40 men over a spand of 1000s of years. That's a fact there.
Facts are that if man wrote this fairy tale book and it was written by people that believed that a virgin could be impregnated and still be a virgin. Then I wouldn't base my beliefs in what they wrote. So believe what u want to but your crazy and you know it. Most people do realize this but like cattle or sheep or lambs in a biblical sense follow the herd. To stupid to follow there own conclusions are think for there selves.
Gee, is this ts7? Your grammar is worse. Your registered avatar must work like a tin hat and make you (well at least) a little smarter...

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are miracles but the miracle is that you don't have to believe in the Bible god to believe in miracles.
Your big brother Ergo is posting from his bedroom... looks like you guys had the same English teacher...

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
What's sad about people like you is that if only you had asked God to reveal himself to you in a sincerely way, you might have been saved from hell.
If you, or he, asks to see your "god", only a demon will appear, for your "god" does not even exist. So demons love to pretend they are your "god" as you idiots will then be willing to believe any lie they feed you. And most of the lies will be designed to manipulate your mind to think that you are "special" and above everyone else, and from there, to look down upon and hate all the "others" not as "special" as you think you are. And once infected with the poison of HATE, you will be far from God, and set up to FAIL your judgment.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not judging you;
Liar!

That's EXACTLY what you are doing.
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
however, John 14:6 makes it clear that faith in Jesus Christ is the only way to inherit eternal life, as in salvation. If you weren't so chicken and arrogant maybe you would think about it, and contemplate the consequence should you be wrong while us Christians are right. So, feel free to think about it and then get on your knees and pray to God and tell him what you think--then ask the Lord to reveal himself to you--that is, if he is real. You just might wake up before it's too late.
I see lots of arrogant judging in your post. And you can always tell a mythology is all lies when the lies are so obvious that nobody will believe them without resorting to a heavy dose of FEAR mongering.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Good post Seen. I completely agree.
Ergo

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, is this ts7? Your grammar is worse. Your registered avatar must work like a tin hat and make you (well at least) a little smarter...
What is ts 7 and avatar. I think I have seen the movie.
Any way I am trying to make a decision. I'm trying to deside to go with god or the devil. What is heaven like. I'd really like to know what your guys version of heaven is. And then I want to know truthfully what hell is like. I'm confused is this stuff real or bull. Got a lot going on in my life. Just been diagnosed with cancer it'has spread into my stomach and to tell u the truth I'm mad. I am mad I didn't get it checked earlier and I'm mad that I'm going threw this. I guess I want to blame god.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••