Christian fools

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#206 Mar 26, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>My best wishes for a full recovery.
Hey, you and I may not agree on much, but high 5...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

You can't get there from here.

#207 Mar 26, 2014
My best wishes for a full recovery as well...

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#208 Mar 26, 2014
Ergo wrote:
<quoted text>
What is ts 7 and avatar. I think I have seen the movie.
Any way I am trying to make a decision. I'm trying to deside to go with god or the devil. What is heaven like. I'd really like to know what your guys version of heaven is. And then I want to know truthfully what hell is like. I'm confused is this stuff real or bull. Got a lot going on in my life. Just been diagnosed with cancer it'has spread into my stomach and to tell u the truth I'm mad. I am mad I didn't get it checked earlier and I'm mad that I'm going threw this. I guess I want to blame god.
I am very sorry to read about the events unfolding in your life. I am praying for you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#209 Mar 26, 2014
Ergo wrote:
I guess I want to blame god.
Why would you blame God. You should be thankful. He gave you time to get right with Him. Many die without that opportunity.

Since: Nov 13

Oceanside, CA

#210 Mar 26, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure you weren't Hitler O Biblical IGNORAMUS.
I'm sure I wasn't.

Location hidden

#211 Mar 26, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I wasn't.
Prove it.

Since: Nov 13

Oceanside, CA

#212 Mar 27, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it.
You want me to prove I wasn't Hitler?LOL!!! How would you like me to do that?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#213 Mar 27, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
If you, or he, asks to see your "god", only a demon will appear, for your "god" does not even exist. So demons love to pretend they are your "god" as you idiots will then be willing to believe any lie they feed you. And most of the lies will be designed to manipulate your mind to think that you are "special" and above everyone else, and from there, to look down upon and hate all the "others" not as "special" as you think you are. And once infected with the poison of HATE, you will be far from God, and set up to FAIL your judgment.
Get Help!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#214 Mar 27, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar!
That's EXACTLY what you are doing.
<quoted text>
I see lots of arrogant judging in your post. And you can always tell a mythology is all lies when the lies are so obvious that nobody will believe them without resorting to a heavy dose of FEAR mongering.
The judgment I referred to is whether Ergo is going to hell. I don't have authority to judge him/her. Jesus Christ is the judge. You talk about others, including me, being a hater; but actually, you are the real hater here.

Location hidden

#215 Mar 28, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to prove I wasn't Hitler?LOL!!! How would you like me to do that?
You don't seem to offer proof for anything you say. You want us to have faith in you. No thanks. Jesus said you're a DAMNED FOOL.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#216 Mar 28, 2014
Ergo wrote:
<quoted text>
What is ts 7 and avatar. I think I have seen the movie.
Any way I am trying to make a decision. I'm trying to deside to go with god or the devil.
There is only God.

Satan does not exist.

You are here, on earth, to learn certain lessons. And you learn from your mistakes/failures, until you get it right. There is no punishment, other than being stuck here, on earth, the physical realm, until you get all the lessons right.
Ergo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd really like to know what your guys version of heaven is.
What these Christians call Heaven is really the spiritual world/realm/universe. Where, when you finally get all your lessons right, and pass judgment, you will exist in a pure soul state, only spiritual energy. And so do all the other entities and deities. You, or they, may or may not have an ethereal form, depending upon if you, or they, want one or not. There is nothing physical, so there is nothing to stand on, with no up or down, and movement is by thought. And beyond that, since you had to ask, you are not prepared for.
Ergo wrote:
<quoted text>
And then I want to know truthfully what hell is like.
There is no such a place.

The real God is NOT at all like the evil, wrathful, sick, cruel, jealous, etc, so he has no need for such a place. And the very concept is against his laws and very nature, which I have never seen, nor heard of him ever breaking or going against.
Ergo wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a lot going on in my life. Just been diagnosed with cancer it'has spread into my stomach and to tell u the truth I'm mad. I am mad I didn't get it checked earlier and I'm mad that I'm going threw this. I guess I want to blame god.
I grieve for you, and hope that you survive this illness.

Envision the rest of your life healthy and happy with all your might, and make it happen.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#217 Mar 28, 2014
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I am very sorry to read about the events unfolding in your life. I am praying for you.
How are you faring?

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#218 Mar 28, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you blame God. You should be thankful. He gave you time to get right with Him. Many die without that opportunity.
If only you weren't so stupid, you would see the evilness of your sick statement.

But given your obsession with FEAR mongering, I guess I should not be surprised that you think someone getting cancer is a good thing.

It isn't.

God is far from you.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#219 Mar 28, 2014
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Get Help!
Why?

Because you cannot face the truth about your evil mythology?

Well, take a good look then:

If you, or he, asks to see your "god", only a demon will appear, for your "god" does not even exist. So demons love to pretend they are your "god" as you idiots will then be willing to believe any lie they feed you. And most of the lies will be designed to manipulate your mind to think that you are "special" and above everyone else, and from there, to look down upon and hate all the "others" not as "special" as you think you are. And once infected with the poison of HATE, you will be far from God, and set up to FAIL your judgment.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#220 Mar 28, 2014
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
The judgment I referred to is whether Ergo is going to hell. I don't have authority to judge him/her. Jesus Christ is the judge. You talk about others, including me, being a hater; but actually, you are the real hater here.
Liar again!

Your arrogant post was entirely judgmental and condescending. You mistakenly think God and the universe revolves around your silly convoluted mismatch of an insane mythology. It doesn't. But you like to think it gives you divine power to look down upon others and arrogantly condemn them with your mythology just the same. Your entire post reeked of your arrogant judgments against him, as all your posts do to others. All because you read a stupid book, you think you are better than everyone else, even other Christians.

You are nothing "special" at all.

You are just a spiritually ignorant fool.

Location hidden

#221 Mar 28, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar again!
WOLVES ARENT CANINES!!!.
LOL

Location hidden

#222 Mar 28, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only God.
Satan does not exist.
You are here, on earth, to learn certain lessons. And you learn from your mistakes/failures, until you get it right. There is no punishment, other than being stuck here, on earth, the physical realm, until you get all the lessons right.
<quoted text>
What these Christians call Heaven is really the spiritual world/realm/universe. Where, when you finally get all your lessons right, and pass judgment, you will exist in a pure soul state, only spiritual energy. And so do all the other entities and deities. You, or they, may or may not have an ethereal form, depending upon if you, or they, want one or not. There is nothing physical, so there is nothing to stand on, with no up or down, and movement is by thought. And beyond that, since you had to ask, you are not prepared for.
<quoted text>
There is no such a place.
The real God is NOT at all like the evil, wrathful, sick, cruel, jealous, etc, so he has no need for such a place. And the very concept is against his laws and very nature, which I have never seen, nor heard of him ever breaking or going against.
<quoted text>
I grieve for you, and hope that you survive this illness.
Envision the rest of your life healthy and happy with all your might, and make it happen.
Nice >>>SPAZZ<<<

I give it a 7.5 out of 10

I know you can do better, and I believe I can help!

;)

Location hidden

#223 Mar 30, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
God is far from you.
Which God? The god of STUPID? Now tuck your tail and run, again.

Location hidden

#224 Mar 30, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
Because you cannot face the truth about your evil mythology?
Reincarnation? LOL! This is too much!

Location hidden

#225 Mar 30, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you weren't so stupid, you would see the evilness of your sick statement.
But given your obsession with FEAR mongering, I guess I should not be surprised that you think someone getting cancer is a good thing.
It isn't.
God is far from you.
Jesus said you're a DAMNED FOOL. You keep proving Him right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 1 hr KAB 3,778
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 1 hr Atheistgirl 164
Proof that Christianity is a lie 2 hr Atheistgirl 51
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 2 hr 10uhsee 1,318
+++++++++++ THE SECRET to IMMORTALITY +++++++++++ (Nov '14) 2 hr Atheistgirl 12
Why do you really believe in a god? 2 hr KAB 595
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 4 hr KAB 8,209
More from around the web