Christian fools
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Ergo

Huntington, WV

#1 Mar 16, 2014
How can people believe in thes fairy tales in this day and time. It is beyond me. All of u dreaming of the day u will be with te lord and angels and lambs running around. Haha you will die and rot like a coon dead in the road. And if there was a god that u believe in do ou want to have to worship someone who demands ur obideance to him. If u want to c how it is to have no choice then go to a third world country that's ruled by a dictator that demands your obideance same thing. So first thing he dont exist and second ur wishing to have no choice so yea u guys are a bunch of fools.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 16, 2014
Ergo wrote:
How can people believe in thes fairy tales in this day and time. It is beyond me. All of u dreaming of the day u will be with te lord and angels and lambs running around. Haha you will die and rot like a coon dead in the road. And if there was a god that u believe in do ou want to have to worship someone who demands ur obideance to him. If u want to c how it is to have no choice then go to a third world country that's ruled by a dictator that demands your obideance same thing. So first thing he dont exist and second ur wishing to have no choice so yea u guys are a bunch of fools.
Only the NT is fictitious, not the OT. Proverbs 1:22 "How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? Psalm 49:10 "For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others". April 1st is April Fools day and atheists are included. Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God..."

“You only think that you know”

Since: Feb 10

but you're not even close.

#3 Mar 16, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Only the NT is fictitious, not the OT. Proverbs 1:22 "How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? Psalm 49:10 "For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others". April 1st is April Fools day and atheists are included. Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God..."
...and you being the biggest fool of them all on here.
The only thing that is going to happen on April 1st is you being exposed as the liar that I have said all along that you truly are.
I know it,you know it,The Lord knows it and when that day comes the rest of the world will know it too.

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#4 Mar 16, 2014
Ergo wrote:
Why don't you come back when you learn to write...
Ergo

United States

#5 Mar 16, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you come back when you learn to write...
Please correct me for I am a fool. Or it could be the small letters on my phone. Haha but any way are u talking about my writing my grammer or my spelling. Enjoy your Sunday church outing. Look around and c if you think all those people are going to join u in heaven. Then again r you. Answer Is no because its not real. The best life gets is today while ur alive. When ur dead it's over. Remember back before u where born? Can't do it because u wasn't alive and when ur dead it will be the same way. No doubt. So don't be wasting ur time giving cons ur money on Sunday. Once again ur a FOOL

“Third Eye”

#6 Mar 16, 2014
Ergo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please correct me for I am a fool. Or it could be the small letters on my phone. Haha but any way are u talking about my writing my grammer or my spelling. Enjoy your Sunday church outing. Look around and c if you think all those people are going to join u in heaven. Then again r you. Answer Is no because its not real. The best life gets is today while ur alive. When ur dead it's over. Remember back before u where born? Can't do it because u wasn't alive and when ur dead it will be the same way. No doubt. So don't be wasting ur time giving cons ur money on Sunday. Once again ur a FOOL
Uuuuh, both...

Prove to me it's not real...
Ergo

United States

#7 Mar 16, 2014
Common sense tells me and you that "he" is not real. Just like te Easter bunny and Santa Claus. Kids believe in that stuff because of wht parents and others tell them so they have faith that that's true. Until the day that te truth comes out or they acknowledge it to be a made up thing. Probably to encourage them into believing in another false belief. But grow ups never grow out of this belief or they really don't believe but are scared of what becomes of us after we die. It is human to believe there has to be something after this and it scares u to think tht u are as insignificant as a frog or a bug. That could also be looked at as a frog or a bug is just as important as me or u. But humans think they are the reason for everything. We r just a part of everything. You see I believe in something. The Jesus and all te bull and I'm going to hell or that persons going to heaven. Get real. What ever the big picture is I am a part of it always have and always will be. Our conscience that makes our sence of self and to not have that sense of self scares people. But believe me we all are a part of a whole. Me and you believeing or not believing makes no difference. We r destined for the same outcome. In the end neither of us really know. That makes the most sence to me. Now prove to me that he is real. No stupid quotes from the bible someone wrote thousands of yrs ago when those same people thought hurricanes and tornados was the angry god. You base ur belief for writings of people that could not explan everyday occurances. I'm waiting. For a good explanation and if you don't believe don't be afraid to say it.
Ergo

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Uuuuh, both...
Prove to me it's not real...
And by the way writing spelling and grammer is 3 both constitutes two.

“Third Eye”

#10 Mar 17, 2014
Ergo wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way writing spelling and grammer is 3 both constitutes two.
Grammar and spelling is inclusive of writing which makes it 2 or both...

Thanks for playing along...

“Third Eye”

#11 Mar 17, 2014
Ergo wrote:
Common sense tells me and you that "he" is not real. Just like te Easter bunny and Santa Claus. Kids believe in that stuff because of wht parents and others tell them so they have faith that that's true. Until the day that te truth comes out or they acknowledge it to be a made up thing. Probably to encourage them into believing in another false belief. But grow ups never grow out of this belief or they really don't believe but are scared of what becomes of us after we die. It is human to believe there has to be something after this and it scares u to think tht u are as insignificant as a frog or a bug. That could also be looked at as a frog or a bug is just as important as me or u. But humans think they are the reason for everything. We r just a part of everything. You see I believe in something. The Jesus and all te bull and I'm going to hell or that persons going to heaven. Get real. What ever the big picture is I am a part of it always have and always will be. Our conscience that makes our sence of self and to not have that sense of self scares people. But believe me we all are a part of a whole. Me and you believeing or not believing makes no difference. We r destined for the same outcome. In the end neither of us really know. That makes the most sence to me. Now prove to me that he is real. No stupid quotes from the bible someone wrote thousands of yrs ago when those same people thought hurricanes and tornados was the angry god. You base ur belief for writings of people that could not explan everyday occurances. I'm waiting. For a good explanation and if you don't believe don't be afraid to say it.
"Common sense" isn't proof...

That 'day' hasn't come yet (even after 2000 years of days)...

We all have the same existence. GOD gave man 'domain' over all the land and creatures which includes 'bugs and frogs'...

Scared? I think you are the one that's scared... that's why you are here, to puff out and beat your chest giving yourself a superiority complex that only your mother could love (ask seennothing) he'll tell ya...

I don't believe because of 'writings', I believe because of GOD...it really doesn't get any simpler than that...
Ergo

United States

#12 Mar 17, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
"Common sense" isn't proof...
That 'day' hasn't come yet (even after 2000 years of days)...
We all have the same existence. GOD gave man 'domain' over all the land and creatures which includes 'bugs and frogs'...
Scared? I think you are the one that's scared... that's why you are here, to puff out and beat your chest giving yourself a superiority complex that only your mother could love (ask seennothing) he'll tell ya...
I don't believe because of 'writings', I believe because of GOD...it really doesn't get any simpler than that...
You only believe in what has been past down to you by crazy writing from a time when man couldn't explain everyday events. Common sense and science is what you can hold truth in. I'm done with this I'm far to advanced for u mere earthlings. Scientology is the only way if you don't follow L.Ron you will never have true enlightenment.
john

Athens, GA

#13 Mar 17, 2014
I am an atheist, and i don't believe in this shit. Christians always seem to exaggerate everything extremely. They take moral stories and turn them into reality. I believe that Jesus was a real man, and taught moral stories. I respect him and think that he was a good man. But do i think that he was God? No. I think there was a man named Moses who escaped with a few people and made it to another place and lived there, but died a few years later. I just think that it is complete bullshit that one guy parted a fucking sea. And this Noah guy? Here’s what I think happened. There was a guy who saw the tide rising. He got on his small boat with a few farm animals while the tide rose for a couple of days, and the Mediterranean flooded. He later got off and went on with his life. Another reason I think Christianity is bullshit is because they are always being proven wrong. They killed people who thought that the Earth wasn't the center of the solar system. Christians are the ones who burned down black man's houses because they believed god told them. Seriously? Is God really such a douche that he decides to flood the world, kill innocent people on 9/11, natural disasters, and wars, and give people deadly and painful diseases so they can live a short and troublesome life? I always find it funny when I'm watching the news after a natural disaster where there are houses torn down and people dying and suffering, and there is that one redneck who always says that they are praying to god and thanking him that his family lived. God is the one who caused the fucking tornado you idiot. He was the one who killed innocent people. And I believe that, like every other religion in history, Christianity will die out. Just like the Roman Gods, Egyptian Gods, and every other mind boggling religion that makes no sense whatsoever, it will die. It is to me, quite obvious, that this is a made up religion, because no one worshiped the magic man in the sky in Egyptian times, did they? Why worship him now? In what point in time did this man appear? If the world is only 6000 years old, how did the dinosaurs live with fucking humans? And my final statement is why the fuck would you believe a book written by a bunch of guys 2000 years ago, keep you from believing new science innovations that are proven to be 100% true? This shit makes no sense, and believe the world would be a better place with no religion.(Also, where the fuck is this place you go up in the sky when you die? Who invented this shit?)

“Third Eye”

#14 Mar 17, 2014
john wrote:
I am an atheist, and i don't believe in this shit. Christians always seem to exaggerate everything extremely. They take moral stories and turn them into reality. I believe that Jesus was a real man, and taught moral stories. I respect him and think that he was a good man. But do i think that he was God? No. I think there was a man named Moses who escaped with a few people and made it to another place and lived there, but died a few years later. I just think that it is complete bullshit that one guy parted a fucking sea. And this Noah guy? Here’s what I think happened. There was a guy who saw the tide rising. He got on his small boat with a few farm animals while the tide rose for a couple of days, and the Mediterranean flooded. He later got off and went on with his life. Another reason I think Christianity is bullshit is because they are always being proven wrong. They killed people who thought that the Earth wasn't the center of the solar system. Christians are the ones who burned down black man's houses because they believed god told them. Seriously? Is God really such a douche that he decides to flood the world, kill innocent people on 9/11, natural disasters, and wars, and give people deadly and painful diseases so they can live a short and troublesome life? I always find it funny when I'm watching the news after a natural disaster where there are houses torn down and people dying and suffering, and there is that one redneck who always says that they are praying to god and thanking him that his family lived. God is the one who caused the fucking tornado you idiot. He was the one who killed innocent people. And I believe that, like every other religion in history, Christianity will die out. Just like the Roman Gods, Egyptian Gods, and every other mind boggling religion that makes no sense whatsoever, it will die. It is to me, quite obvious, that this is a made up religion, because no one worshiped the magic man in the sky in Egyptian times, did they? Why worship him now? In what point in time did this man appear? If the world is only 6000 years old, how did the dinosaurs live with fucking humans? And my final statement is why the fuck would you believe a book written by a bunch of guys 2000 years ago, keep you from believing new science innovations that are proven to be 100% true? This shit makes no sense, and believe the world would be a better place with no religion.(Also, where the fuck is this place you go up in the sky when you die? Who invented this shit?)
Nice rant...yet all I hear are crickets...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#15 Mar 17, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Only the NT is fictitious, not the OT. Proverbs 1:22 "How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? Psalm 49:10 "For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others". April 1st is April Fools day and atheists are included. Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God..."
Oops! The OT just bit the dust:

"A new look at the Big Bang, moments later - Harvard-led team detects gravitational waves, evidence of cosmic inflation"

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/science/2014/...
Your Point

Charleston, WV

#16 Mar 17, 2014
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops! The OT just bit the dust:
"A new look at the Big Bang, moments later - Harvard-led team detects gravitational waves, evidence of cosmic inflation"
http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/science/2014/...
That doesn't prove anything. You must really want it to though.
Ergo

United States

#18 Mar 18, 2014
john wrote:
One of the most truthful things I've heard on this took the words straight from my mouth.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#19 Mar 18, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant...yet all I hear are crickets...
I only scanned that rant but I also find it peculiar that town up in Nebraska or somewhere that gets flooded every couple years thanks God but never the half million sandbags nor the scores of prisoners cut loose to pile them up.
Why

Manassas, VA

#20 Mar 18, 2014
Judges 19:29
and cometh in unto his house, and taketh the knife, and layeth hold on his concubine, and cutteth her in pieces to her bones—into twelve pieces, and sendeth her into all the border of Israel.
Why

Manassas, VA

#21 Mar 18, 2014
And Jephthah made a vow to Yahweh, and he said,“If indeed you will give the Ammonites into my hand, whatever comes out from the doors of my house to meet me when I return safely from the Ammonites will be Yahweh’s, and I will offer it as a burnt offering.” And Jephthah crossed over to the Ammonites to make war against them; and Yahweh gave them into his hand. And he defeated them with a very great blow, from Aroer as far as Minnith, twenty towns, up to Abel Keramim. And the Ammonites were subdued before the Israelites. Jephthah came to Mizpah, to his house, and behold his daughter came out to meet him with tambourines and dancing. She was his only child; he did not have a son or daughter except her. And the moment he saw her, he tore his clothes and said,“Ah! My daughter, you have caused me to bow down, and you have become my trouble. I made an oath to Yahweh, and I cannot take it back.”
Why

Austin, TX

#22 Mar 18, 2014
And Jephthah made a vow to Yahweh, and he said,“If indeed you will give the Ammonites into my hand, whatever comes out from the doors of my house to meet me when I return safely from the Ammonites will be Yahweh’s, and I will offer it as a burnt offering.” And Jephthah crossed over to the Ammonites to make war against them; and Yahweh gave them into his hand. And he defeated them with a very great blow, from Aroer as far as Minnith, twenty towns, up to Abel Keramim. And the Ammonites were subdued before the Israelites. Jephthah came to Mizpah, to his house, and behold his daughter came out to meet him with tambourines and dancing. She was his only child; he did not have a son or daughter except her. And the moment he saw her, he tore his clothes and said,“Ah! My daughter, you have caused me to bow down, and you have become my trouble. I made an oath to Yahweh, and I cannot take it back.”
Judges 11

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did the Bible says no more Prophet after Jesus? (Jun '08) 32 min dollarsbill 702
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 39 min dollarsbill 159
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible 45 min dollarsbill 465
Did Adam And Eve Ever Get Married? (Apr '09) 47 min dollarsbill 251
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 55 min Stilgar Fifrawi 8,282
Noah’s ark and the rainbow. 1 hr dollarsbill 819
Here is My Spiritual Dilemma ... 1 hr little lamb 133
More from around the web