Feminism in the church
Stephen

Nottingham, UK

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Who else has noticed an increase of feminism in modern day Christianity? The man is the head of woman and women are to obey their husbands. I think too many churches are afraid of feminism. They church needs to man up and start obeying Scripture.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#2 Mar 15, 2013
You got nothing but demon possessed retards in all the Christian churches anymore.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#3 Mar 15, 2013
God is soon to cast them all off.

When the appointed time arrives.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#4 Mar 15, 2013
Just look at them.

lol
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Look how they all act.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Most everyone that post on these internet christian forums is a demon possessed retard.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8 Mar 15, 2013
Just read what they say.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Most all of it is idiotic.
A Christian voice

Lancaster, PA

#10 May 19, 2013
Stephen wrote:
Who else has noticed an increase of feminism in modern day Christianity? The man is the head of woman and women are to obey their husbands. I think too many churches are afraid of feminism. They church needs to man up and start obeying Scripture.
I believe many pastors pander to feminism because they are afraid of losing their largest constituency. In order to turn this around, it will take men standing up and taking their places within the church, and calling out this departure from scripture at every turn. In other words, nothing will change without making our leaders very uncomfortable, and nothing will change without the men taking responsibility for what they know to be true. See [url]http://reclaimyourchurch. org/[/url]

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#11 May 19, 2013
Stephen wrote:
Does your wife know you are using her computer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Bus Drivers Give Preferred Treatment to ... 2 hr AlertChristians 1
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 3 hr Big Al 871
Flesh Eating Sex Demons Speak Out of My Mouth a... 7 hr AlertChristians 1
++++++++++ TRUE PROPHET of GOD ++++++++++ (Dec '13) 7 hr Frindly 48
++++++++++ THE BoRN AGAIN LIARS ++++++++++ (Nov '13) 7 hr Frindly 31
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 7 hr Frindly 134
Unmarried Sexual Sin Allows Extremely Dangerous... 9 hr AlertChristians 1
OPEN DEBATING FORUM.."The False Teachings of Ro... (Oct '11) 10 hr Frindly 2,186
Prayer is WORTHLESS, and I can prove it (Dec '08) 10 hr Frindly 2,737
The end times started when Jesus walked this ea... 12 hr dollarsbill 133
More from around the web