we are not perfect
Aditya Mookerjee

Belgaum, India

#21 Sep 21, 2012
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
i also walk in the ways of the world. i was also arrogant in my pride. i had accomplished so much in the material things. money, to afford a home, a nice car, fantastic vacations, friends who also believed the same as me, in the same life style. but not one of us would admit, there was a void in our heart, we all pretend to be happy, so we would let everyone see how accomplished we were. those dark times in my life, i would never allow myself to have christians friends. honestly, i was afraid of them. so i would make excuses, their crazy, fanatics, i've seen them make mistakes, so i judged them, thats how justified my life in the way of the world. we are not perfect, yes GOD made us perfect, but our choices, made us not perfect, we sinned. their is one only who is truly perfect, JESUS CHRIST, he allowed himself to SUFFER and choose to die on the cross, why because he loved us all, he wanted us to have forgiveness and salvation. remember when they beat him, spat on him, betrayed him, cut him, he was thinking of us, that we were worth it. even in 3 days he came back, he never hated anyone, on the cross he asked our FATHER IN HEAVEN to forgive them. while he was still suffering and slowly dieing. that is perfect love.
Why do you love Jesus because people did the things they did to him, and he forgave them? Because of this, people are seen as sinners on Earth, because people are supposed to be Christian. Sinners are supposed to go to hell. Here you are saying good Christians, who assume they are, and call themselves sinners, go to Heaven. They are lying to God, that they are sinners, which is a sin, if you lie to humans. It seems to me, saying that people are sinners, justifies sin, and what one perceives as sin. So, it seems, that some persons do sin, and go to Heaven, while others do not. Why do people need to be converted, to Christianity, when I am a Hindu, and don't disbelieve the divinity of Christ, or God, and don't think I am a sinner? Christians are saying they are sinners, and saying that they go to war in the name of God.
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#22 Sep 21, 2012
Anyone who believes they have to be perfect have a psychological disorder, which leads to Bulimia and other psychiatric diseases.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#23 Sep 21, 2012
Aditya Mookerjee wrote:
<quoted text>Christians are saying they are sinners, and saying that they go to war in the name of God.
You have a strange view of Christians. Christians are not supposed to force their views on anyone. We are only to preach the good news to those who want to hear it. Going to war in the name of God? Dont know how you can reconcile that with Christian teaching of praying and blessing enemies, turning the other cheek, etc. Sure you fdont have us confused with another religion.
FSM

Calamvale, Australia

#24 Sep 21, 2012
mztza wrote:
we never said being a christian, that we are perfect. we do not claim to be able to walk, on water. yes we make mistakes, so does any human being. there is only one who could, JESUS CHRIST. but the difference is, we can go and ask our LORD, for forgiveness. yes we expect attacks from non believers. so as christians, we need to understand, about the attacks. is it because they have no knowledge of GODS word, angry, disappointed, scared, peer pressure from non believers, embarrassed, will never be forgiven ever. well for myself, been there done that. i was lost in darkness. but no more. there is forgiveness and peace in our LORD. i could never live my life without my LORD.
“People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.”
Dalai Lama XIV
FSM

Calamvale, Australia

#25 Sep 21, 2012
mztza wrote:
it is sad, that you feel this way. yes i've dealt in drugs. when i was a kid with no sense. but i wised up. all it did was create more misery. you believe that it is better to be godless, in what way. i believe that if all people believed in our LORD, there would be no injustice, misery, cruelty, no mercy or hatred. what does satan have to offer, destruction. if anyone believes in being godless, then you believe as satan, because he wants everyone to be godless. satan doesn't want for anyone of us to believe in anything, he wants us to hate just like him. he wants our soul to be destroyed, never to have salvation. thankyou for calling me a fanatic, if i could be half a fanatic as john the baptist, then i'm doing something for my LORD. by faith.
Uhh, Satan believes in God.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#26 Sep 21, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, the Lord said, be perfect as your Father is perfect. The Lord is talking to those that are born again of water and Spirit. The Lord God Almighty is perfect in his love, good works and truth. There is no darkness in God.
In the New Testament God sent his Son to save sinners, the Jews from their sin of the law of works and all men from the sin of Adam. Also women was being saved from their transgression of Eve
Matt. 5: 48 Be ye therefore PERFECT, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
2 Cor. 12: 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made PERFECT in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Tim. 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
1 Peter 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you PERFECT, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
17That the man of God may be PERFECT, throughly furnished unto all good works.
1 John 4: 15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
16And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
17Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
19We love him, because he first loved us.
Christians should be perfect in the Holy Spirit of LOVE of the Lord God Almighty forever and ever.
The Holy Spirit of LOVE, GOOD WORKS, AND TRUTH can change the world. All I see in all these religions is hatred one for another.
The Lord give them a new commandment in the New Testament, LOVE one another, as I have LOVED you. If you LOVE one another, they will know you are my disciples. The Lord God Almighty is perfect in hiws love for us, are we perfect in our love for him. We are sopose to LOVE the Lord in sincerity. If we do not speak the truth to our neighbors, we don't love them.
Remember: God so loved the world and gave his only begotten Son. There will never be another.
If God is your Abba Father, be perfect as he is perfect.
I don't hate anyone in this new world, but I will not agree to their false teaching. MY PERFECT God the Father would not agree with them. He knows all our hearts.
I believe if we had men today in his perfect LOVE, we could pray and change the world according to his will and purpose.
thank you for comfirmation of GODS word. but also, i was taught that, because of our sinful nature and stumbling in our walk, trying to follow GODS LAWS, like the ten commandments, he knew we wouldn't measure up to his standards.
gal.3:11 clearly no one is justified before GOD by the law, because. the righteous will live by faith.
rom.3:22-23
this righteousness from GOD comes thru faith in JESUS CHRIST to all who believe. there is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD.

2cor. 5:7 we live by faith, not by sight.
faith admits that we can't keep the law or measure up to GOD'S standards. we need help. faith is based on our relationship with GOD, not our performance for GOD.
faith reguires belief. sometimes it's seems to simple to many.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#27 Sep 21, 2012
Aditya Mookerjee wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you love Jesus because people did the things they did to him, and he forgave them? Because of this, people are seen as sinners on Earth, because people are supposed to be Christian. Sinners are supposed to go to hell. Here you are saying good Christians, who assume they are, and call themselves sinners, go to Heaven. They are lying to God, that they are sinners, which is a sin, if you lie to humans. It seems to me, saying that people are sinners, justifies sin, and what one perceives as sin. So, it seems, that some persons do sin, and go to Heaven, while others do not. Why do people need to be converted, to Christianity, when I am a Hindu, and don't disbelieve the divinity of Christ, or God, and don't think I am a sinner? Christians are saying they are sinners, and saying that they go to war in the name of God.
yes we love JESUS because he died on the cross for you, me, the whole world, including the generations to come. yes GOD, knows who is telling the truth or who lies. no matter who we are. we can lie to each other and we can lie to ourselves. but through confession, we have forgiveness. there are 2 ways we can choose to confess, 1. from the mouth (from the mind, no repentance, to decieve everyone) 2. from the heart (love, true repentance, sincerity) which one who has sinned and confessed, will go to heaven. for myself, i became a christian, because i believe in GOD the father (our creator) JESUS CHRIST (he willingly died on the cross for all of us) holy spirit (our great councilor).
ROMAN 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD.
ROMAN 5:8 but GOD demonstrates his own love for us: while we were still sinners, CHRIST died for us.
JOHN 3:3 in reply JESUS declared, &#8220; I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, no one can see the KINGDOM OF GOD unless he is born again.
as christians we believe in the resurrection (jesus). OUR FAITH IS BASED ON OUR RELATIONSHIP with GOD, NOT OUR PERFORMANCE FOR GOD.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#28 Sep 21, 2012
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
yes we love JESUS because he died on the cross for you, me, the whole world, including the generations to come. yes GOD, knows who is telling the truth or who lies. no matter who we are. we can lie to each other and we can lie to ourselves. but through confession, we have forgiveness. there are 2 ways we can choose to confess, 1. from the mouth (from the mind, no repentance, to decieve everyone) 2. from the heart (love, true repentance, sincerity) which one who has sinned and confessed, will go to heaven. for myself, i became a christian, because i believe in GOD the father (our creator) JESUS CHRIST (he willingly died on the cross for all of us) holy spirit (our great councilor).
ROMAN 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD.
ROMAN 5:8 but GOD demonstrates his own love for us: while we were still sinners, CHRIST died for us.
JOHN 3:3 in reply JESUS declared, &#8220; I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, no one can see the KINGDOM OF GOD unless he is born again.
as christians we believe in the resurrection (jesus). OUR FAITH IS BASED ON OUR RELATIONSHIP with GOD, NOT OUR PERFORMANCE FOR GOD.
Hi, I have no idea who you are and/or age. I myself do not read the Old and the New Testament like it is happen today. The New Testament happen in the last 70 years of that old world that Christ born into. I am NOT in that old evil world, as a New Teastament Jew, I am in the new heaven and earth with no sin. I am free from the mark of the breast in my forehead and right hand by faith of Christ. I am free from the sin of law of works and the sin Adam. I would of liked to live in those last 70 years. I believe returned like he said he would and reveived up the clouds. Knowing My Lord God Almighty will not impute sin on us.

He said after those days I will make an everlasting covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah and I will put my law in their hearts and write them in their minds and I will be a God to them and they will teach every man his neighbor, for all men knoweth the Lord. I am not gone foreth to save anyone. Faor I believe everyone that came into this new world 2012 years was a Christian, no matter what they call themselves today.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#29 Sep 22, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I have no idea who you are and/or age. I myself do not read the Old and the New Testament like it is happen today. The New Testament happen in the last 70 years of that old world that Christ born into. I am NOT in that old evil world, as a New Teastament Jew, I am in the new heaven and earth with no sin. I am free from the mark of the breast in my forehead and right hand by faith of Christ. I am free from the sin of law of works and the sin Adam. I would of liked to live in those last 70 years. I believe returned like he said he would and reveived up the clouds. Knowing My Lord God Almighty will not impute sin on us.
He said after those days I will make an everlasting covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah and I will put my law in their hearts and write them in their minds and I will be a God to them and they will teach every man his neighbor, for all men knoweth the Lord. I am not gone foreth to save anyone. Faor I believe everyone that came into this new world 2012 years was a Christian, no matter what they call themselves today.
you know me, i'm a follower of christ,(christian). if i have offended you or anyone else, forgive me. i only tell you and others what GOD says, backed up by scriptures. not by false beliefs. we can say what we were from before (non believer) to when we turned our lives over to GOD. but when it comes to GODS word, they need to be backed up by his scriptures. i'm not saying you, as baby christians and others who want to know about our LORD. they need to know the real word of GOD. not fom false beliefs (of their own making) or from false teachers (to promote their on selves) or false preachers or priests (to promote a false religion for gains). we have a responsibility to others, to spread GOD'S word. nothing taken out, nothing added on. as you been jewish, you know that to be true. until the next.

Location hidden

#30 Sep 22, 2012
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
you know me, i'm a follower of christ,(christian). if i have offended you or anyone else, forgive me. i only tell you and others what GOD says, backed up by scriptures. not by false beliefs. we can say what we were from before (non believer) to when we turned our lives over to GOD. but when it comes to GODS word, they need to be backed up by his scriptures. i'm not saying you, as baby christians and others who want to know about our LORD. they need to know the real word of GOD. not fom false beliefs (of their own making) or from false teachers (to promote their on selves) or false preachers or priests (to promote a false religion for gains). we have a responsibility to others, to spread GOD'S word. nothing taken out, nothing added on. as you been jewish, you know that to be true. until the next.
Hi, I pray you'll come to the true. Most of all, you will fine out that the Lord God Almighty is not gone foreth saving sinners. The New Testament is not happening today, it happen in the last70 years of that old world.

Pray to the Lord Jesus Christ and ask for the comforter, the Spirit of truth, which is the Holy Ghost, Christ said, he will teach you all things, not of himself, but what I tell him, for all things of the Father is given to me to show unto you.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#31 Sep 22, 2012
hey, good to hear from you. can you show me, where in GOD'S scriptures says he will not come to save sinners. he left his word to prepare us, to teach us, to advice us. so the sciptures are of no value to us and for the future generations. is this from scripture, or by your own belief. where were you taught these principles. or did you teach yourself, this principles. i'm not judging you, out of curiosity, i would like to know.

Location hidden

#32 Sep 23, 2012
mztza wrote:
hey, good to hear from you. can you show me, where in GOD'S scriptures says he will not come to save sinners. he left his word to prepare us, to teach us, to advice us. so the sciptures are of no value to us and for the future generations. is this from scripture, or by your own belief. where were you taught these principles. or did you teach yourself, this principles. i'm not judging you, out of curiosity, i would like to know.
Hi, I was not self taught. I prayed years ago for the comforter, the Spirit of Truth, which is the Holy Ghost. I prayed to the God of the Spiritual Nation of Israel today (all Jews and Gentiles that came through the flood of evil and the fire), were did all this come from and by is the world like it is today. As the years went by, he showed me, how they deny the second coming and the resurrection from the dead. I am not talking physically dead, but all were dead to the law of sin and the sin of Adam by his dearth on the cross at the end of that old world.

When Christ was on the earth, he said, I go to the Father and I will sent the Comforter. He was talking to the Jews that was following him through the reformation that was gone on that time.

If you read the 4 gospels, which are for eye witness accounts by different men in the Holy Ghost of all things that was written about him in the law of Moses, the holy prophets and the Psalms. All that was written about him, was full filled. The answer is in the four gospels.

The Lord Jesus Christ came to save his own from their sin, for they did not know sin except by the law of Moses (Works)that was written in stone and all men from the sin of Adam.

The Lord said, I go to perpair a place for you, for my Father has many Manson and I will return in like matter and receive you unto myself, if it was not so, I would have told you.

All those men (Jews and Gentile) was anoint by God, they where not taught by any man, but hey went out teaching others and preparing them for the second coming. He said, at the end of this world, I will come in the clouds and all eyes will see me, even those that pieced me. Many of those that pieced him was still alive when he appeared. He said, when I cometh, it will be like the days of Noah. He was referring to a dark saying of the Old Testament (Book of Genesis). The Lord came in the end of that old evil world, raised up his people in the air, ever to be with him and ALL those that were left, judged death to death, was cast into the Lake of Fire which is the the second death. They are in torment for ever and ever before the Lord Jesus Christ and all his angels. They can never be partaker of God's glory in the life of Christ. He gave those that was with him in the air a new Spiritual body like an angel and sit them upon this new heaven and earth, with all righteousness in the Spirit of Christ. Paul said, I was taught by no man, but by the Lord himself.

What I see today is not of the Lord God Almighty. Many left his kingdom at the beginning of this new world and started their own churches under false teacher and more and more are raising up ever day.. Every time some one things they just got born again, they think the Lord called them and they go foreth with another gospel, not of the Lord God Almighty. HOW many times do we have to be born again, saved from the wrath of the Lamb of God and raised from the dead, only wants, it all ready happen.

Do you read the New Testament in the blood of Christ? I know, if you seek the truth in the Holy Ghost, you will read what I wrote to you. Remember: there is no private interpretation, its by the Holy Ghost. I believe if you and I would have the same interpretation by the Holy Ghost, we would disagree on every word of God. God would not disagree with himself, for we were baptized into one Spirit with God the Father in the Lord Jesus Christ. His Spirit speaketh to us. At the beginning, our God made an everlasting covenant w/new Israel

Location hidden

#33 Sep 23, 2012
mztza

If you don't mind me asking, are you a m/f? How old are you? Also there are a lot of churches are raising up that believe in teh second coming already happen. I believe they call themselves Preterist. They are gone trying to get people saved against.

I pray you'll forgive for not knowing English grammer better.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#34 Sep 23, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
mztza
If you don't mind me asking, are you a m/f? How old are you? Also there are a lot of churches are raising up that believe in teh second coming already happen. I believe they call themselves Preterist. They are gone trying to get people saved against.
I pray you'll forgive for not knowing English grammer better.
i understand now, never heard of a preterist. i looked it up. you believe what you believe, but my relationship with our LORD stands.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#35 Sep 23, 2012
mztza wrote:
we never said being a christian, that we are perfect. we do not claim to be able to walk, on water. yes we make mistakes, so does any human being. there is only one who could, JESUS CHRIST. but the difference is, we can go and ask our LORD, for forgiveness. yes we expect attacks from non believers. so as christians, we need to understand, about the attacks. is it because they have no knowledge of GODS word, angry, disappointed, scared, peer pressure from non believers, embarrassed, will never be forgiven ever. well for myself, been there done that. i was lost in darkness. but no more. there is forgiveness and peace in our LORD. i could never live my life without my LORD.
As long as you understand that FOT GOD you are required to be PERFECT as a Christian, else you burn. There is only once foregiveness, not twice: and this is through baptism, after repentance.

LUKEWARM HOT COLD- JESUS SPEAKING TO A CHURCH
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/cgi-bin...
REV 3: 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
REV 3: 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

TRANSGRESSION AGAINST ALL THE COMMANDMENTS
JAM 2: 10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
JAM 2: 14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

ONE BAPTISM NO MORE REMISSION FOR SIN
HEB 10: 26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
HEB 10: 27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

As you see: to be a christian is not a joke, but there are many jokers and fakers.

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

Location hidden

#36 Sep 23, 2012
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
i understand now, never heard of a preterist. i looked it up. you believe what you believe, but my relationship with our LORD stands.
Hi, I am not preterist, I am a New Testament Christain Jew, in this new heaven and earth. Just keep trusting and obeying the Lord God Almighty according his everlasting covenat.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#37 Sep 24, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you understand that FOT GOD you are required to be PERFECT as a Christian, else you burn. There is only once foregiveness, not twice: and this is through baptism, after repentance.
LUKEWARM HOT COLD- JESUS SPEAKING TO A CHURCH
REV 3: 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
REV 3: 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
TRANSGRESSION AGAINST ALL THE COMMANDMENTS
JAM 2: 10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
JAM 2: 14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
ONE BAPTISM NO MORE REMISSION FOR SIN
HEB 10: 26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
HEB 10: 27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
As you see: to be a christian is not a joke, but there are many jokers and fakers.
----------
- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...
- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
hi, i've read alittle, about your place of worship. i'm amazed how complete the information they offer to all. it's wonderful. can i ask, without offence, but with respect. in your place of worship, everyone there once baptize, no longer commits sin. they are also totally perfect in their walk with GOD. i admire that strength. but in your place of worship, if one's walk is not perfect as GOD demands, what does your place of worship, do. can you say truthfully, say to me, that once you was baptized, you no longer sin, firedup, and your walk, is totally perfect with our LORD. in plain english, you personally, yes or no. nothing else.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#38 Sep 24, 2012
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
hi, i've read alittle, about your place of worship. i'm amazed how complete the information they offer to all. it's wonderful. can i ask, without offence, but with respect. in your place of worship, everyone there once baptize, no longer commits sin. they are also totally perfect in their walk with GOD. i admire that strength. but in your place of worship, if one's walk is not perfect as GOD demands, what does your place of worship, do. can you say truthfully, say to me, that once you was baptized, you no longer sin, firedup, and your walk, is totally perfect with our LORD. in plain english, you personally, yes or no. nothing else.
YOU: I admire that strength.

ANSWER: Nobody who understands and accepts what the Gospel teaches menkind admires this, for it is not a matter of strength but of repentance. Once you have
truly repented, you have no desire to commit premeditated offences against God -'sins'. And first we repent, we get married, then we baptize, so we are secure of
the single most prevalent offence: fornication. Now we are baptized and Holy, and God and the Holy Ghost do the rest: they guard us from evil, adultery etc., as
long as we are truly baptized and pursue a live in the commandments, what one would naturally do anyway, once repented: doing the works.

YOU: but in your place of worship, if one's walk is not perfect as GOD demands, what does your place of worship, do.

ANSWER: my place of worship is 'the church' the constitution of Christ, not a worldly building, but the law Christ called us to: the Church of Christ.

If one is not perfect, he is spuwing out by the director: Jesus Christ. As you have read in my post above.

YOU: say to me, that once you was baptized, you no longer sin, firedup, and your walk, is totally perfect with our LORD. in plain english, you personally, yes or no.
nothing else.

ANSWER: I am not baptized but I am 'In repentance', awaiting my wife, and yes, I can indeed still commit sins, for I am not baptized, though they are not wilfully
committed sins, in the sense that I do not like to, for I am in repentance, awaiting to get married, then completing the repenting cycle, then baptize to never wilfully
sin
again. This period we can also use to rehearse forgiveness and to refrain from other sins we normally commit, and seriously seek to understand what sins are to
God. If engaged, we can rehearse refraining from adulterous pursuits, for example. The sin almost everyone commits is fornication, as we need a sexual partner and
we naturally will have intercourse with others: therefore the wise repent, get
married, then baptize: so they build their house not upon sand, but upon a rock.

SPIRIT AND TRUTH
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/cgi-bin... and in truth
JOH 4: 18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.
JOH 4: 19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
JOH 4: 20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
JOH 4: 21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
JOH 4: 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
JOH 4: 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
JOH 4: 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#39 Sep 27, 2012
i was brokenhearted, i went and looked up your place of worship. the holy christian church. i see that your place of worship, added 2 more commandants, to the 10 existing commandants of GOD. for what ever finer reason, it is a no no. you know, we are not to add or take out in scriptures (laws). why, was GODS 10 commandants, not efficient enough. if GOD wanted to add, he would have done so, it's not up to man to decide if it needs to be added. WHY

Location hidden

#40 Sep 27, 2012
mztza wrote:
i was brokenhearted, i went and looked up your place of worship. the holy christian church. i see that your place of worship, added 2 more commandants, to the 10 existing commandants of GOD. for what ever finer reason, it is a no no. you know, we are not to add or take out in scriptures (laws). why, was GODS 10 commandants, not efficient enough. if GOD wanted to add, he would have done so, it's not up to man to decide if it needs to be added. WHY
Hi, sorry to say, you have no knowledge of God will and purpose according to his everlasting covenant. What kind of church do you worship with. You have no reason why the Lord God Almighty made the New Testament in the precious blood of Christ. I am under the commandments of the New Testament written in our hearts by the Holy Spirit of God and I am free of the commandments of the OT written in stone.

If you under the old law of works written in stone and you break of them, call me, I have a buckeyt stones on hand, just for people like you.

If I sin, under this new covenant, I can ask for forgivenes and I will be forgiven. What would rather have, some one stone you to death or be forgiven with cheerfulness???? Look how people are being stoned to death in other nations today. They went back under the old law. It was done away on his cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, outside that old city of that old world. Christ will not die for those people sins that went back under law of works. People love the old wine, not new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GALILEE or JERUSALEM (Jan '14) 4 min Jesus is 5
Why the Earth Was Created in Six Days 13 min I love jesus 85
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 20 min I love jesus 122
The Moral Failure Of Christians 45 min ROG 26
The mark of the beast 45 min anonymous 35
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 50 min I love jesus 20,546
John 14-30 1 hr Taranis 62
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 1 hr messianic114 2,457
More from around the web