Who is the dumbest Fundie on Topix?
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#724 Dec 16, 2014
Passerby is coming up fast from behind! It's going to be a close one!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#725 Dec 16, 2014
Strel wrote:
A "dumbschit" cheerleader.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#726 Dec 16, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said you're a DAMNED FOOL. How does that grab you Jesus hater?
Why are you yelling at me? Heck, I voted for you. I'm on your side.
passerby

Mocksville, NC

#727 Dec 16, 2014
Strel wrote:
Really? You haven't proven anything you have said except for calling people names and ridiculing them. I'm just giving you idiotic evos a taste of your own medicine. Don't like it, do you?

Location hidden

#728 Dec 16, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you yelling at me? Heck, I voted for you. I'm on your side.
You're on the losing side.

Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#729 Dec 16, 2014
passerby wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You haven't proven anything you have said except for calling people names and ridiculing them. I'm just giving you idiotic evos a taste of your own medicine. Don't like it, do you?
Well you missed the dozens of times I and others provided evidence to the stupid Creationists here. Not that it would make a difference, since none of you will accept any evidence that contradicts a literal Genesis.

No, you aren't giving anyone a taste of their own medicine. Our medicine is facts, logic, and a reasonable interpretation of Scripture such as the great theologians of Christianity have all adopted, from St. Augustine to John Wesley and beyond.

You and your kind are a relatively recent development, and are a real embarrassment - mostly to yourselves.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#730 Dec 16, 2014
passerby wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, if there's one thing we know anything about it's dumb fundies.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#731 Dec 16, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on the losing side.
Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
You're welcome. You'll always have my vote.

Scratch that. Every time we think we've found the fundie who has plumbed the depths of stupidity another comes along who is even dumber

Location hidden

#732 Dec 16, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome. You'll always have my vote.
Scratch that. Every time we think we've found the fundie who has plumbed the depths of stupidity another comes along who is even dumber
Did you ever decide who your god is? Are you still unaffiliated? Time is running out blasphemer.

Rev 20 They shall be tormented day and night FOREVER ...

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#734 Dec 16, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever decide who your god is? Are you still unaffiliated? Time is running out blasphemer.
Rev 20 They shall be tormented day and night FOREVER ...
I didn't vote for you solely on the basis of intrinsic stupidity but sheer volume also played a factor.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#735 Dec 16, 2014
While technically not eligible since she is not a fundie, I would like to give an Honorable Mention to witchiepoo, because damn, she's just a whole rainbow of stupid.
passerby

Mocksville, NC

#736 Dec 16, 2014
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you missed the dozens of times I and others provided evidence to the stupid Creationists here. Not that it would make a difference, since none of you will accept any evidence that contradicts a literal Genesis.
No, you aren't giving anyone a taste of their own medicine. Our medicine is facts, logic, and a reasonable interpretation of Scripture such as the great theologians of Christianity have all adopted, from St. Augustine to John Wesley and beyond.
You and your kind are a relatively recent development, and are a real embarrassment - mostly to yourselves.
No no no. There IS no evidence of evolution. You are calling ADAPTATION evolution. And unless I'm mistaken, and I'm not, unless evolution can be replicated in a lab setting, it is not scientifically proven.

What kind of problem do you have with admitting God is the Creator of mankind? Why do you want to diminish His power and glory? Why does He need to use a tool like evolution to do what He can do in a matter of minutes?

No, we are NOT a recent development. Our kind go back to the time when Jesus Christ walked the earth and before. It is the worldly, secular Christians that are of recent development. As usual you have that backwards too.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#737 Dec 16, 2014
passerby wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no. There IS no evidence of evolution. You are calling ADAPTATION evolution. And unless I'm mistaken, and I'm not, unless evolution can be replicated in a lab setting, it is not scientifically proven.
What kind of problem do you have with admitting God is the Creator of mankind? Why do you want to diminish His power and glory? Why does He need to use a tool like evolution to do what He can do in a matter of minutes?
No, we are NOT a recent development. Our kind go back to the time when Jesus Christ walked the earth and before. It is the worldly, secular Christians that are of recent development. As usual you have that backwards too.
All I can really do in response to this drivel is laugh at you.

Do you realize how many times I have seen stupid Creationists makes these arguments? Don't you ever wonder why you never get any traction with this crap out in the real world?

I guess not. You have the conviction only stupidity can provide.

I got St. Augustine on my side, you got a problem with him? What do you have? Nothing.

Location hidden

#738 Dec 17, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't vote for you solely on the basis of intrinsic stupidity but sheer volume also played a factor.
At least I know Who my God is.

Location hidden

#739 Dec 17, 2014
Strel wrote:
While technically not eligible since she is not a fundie, I would like to give an Honorable Mention to witchiepoo, because damn, she's just a whole rainbow of stupid.
Just think how stupid you're gonna look on Judgment Day.

Mt 12 the Day of Judgment ... by your words you will be condemned.

Location hidden

#741 Dec 17, 2014
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, and your pastor is pleased with your oral talents...he said you have the longest tongue..
Rom 1 "REPROBATE MIND"

Location hidden

#743 Dec 17, 2014
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
reprobate sphincter
Your vocabulary is sphincters, bowel movements, toilets, etc.

Location hidden

#745 Dec 17, 2014
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
"Dumbschit"s vocabulary: "turds" "sphincters" "bowel movements" "toilets", etc.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#746 Dec 17, 2014
Dollarsbill has only two areas of knowledge: his bookmarks in whatever Concordance he is using, and gay sex.

Location hidden

#747 Dec 17, 2014
Strel wrote:
Dollarsbill has only two areas of knowledge: his bookmarks in whatever Concordance he is using, and gay sex.
A desperate evo psycho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 min I love jesus 20,535
The Moral Failure Of Christians 4 min blacklagoon 6
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 15 min Big Al 2,445
Why the Earth Was Created in Six Days 16 min ROG 67
BIBLE QUESTIONS to KAB 22 min ROG 81
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 1 hr Barnsweb 346
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 3 hr I love jesus 112
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 8 hr KAB 474
More from around the web