Who is the dumbest Fundie on Topix?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#679 Mar 7, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>God's pitbull. Go Bill, go :)
The men in white coats picked him up last night.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#680 Mar 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>......and leave you in the third? LOL!
Awww poor baby girl, did you flunk out. Bet you where pissed at your mom. Home skoolin is the best

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#681 Mar 7, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Get Better!
Hey I told you to wait in the damn pickup. And this time no ridding the stick shift! My god you are needy.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#682 Mar 7, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
The hand of God's mercy will not last forever - www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
Yes it will.
God's mercy is EVERLASTNG!
Hopefully, your ignorance of God WON'T be.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#683 Mar 7, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>God's pitbull. Go Bill, go :)
Not even close. I have both of God's pit-bulls.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#684 Mar 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>The men in white coats picked him up last night.
Do the trash collectors where white coats now?? I'd hate to have to do their laundry. I knew I was suppose to put something out yesterday.

;*:*;

Chicago, IL

#685 Mar 7, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
The concept of the 'soul' comes from God's word in Genesis where we read: "God breathed into the nostrils and man became a living soul" and "the soul that sins it shall die".
You are a living soul. There is no other disembodied spirit or soul. At the Second Coming the dead / sleeping Christians are raised with new bodies. The lost are left for another 1000 years until the 'resurrection of the dammed' & lake of fire where they are burned and destroyed, gone for ever.
The idea of an immortal soul is a Catholic doctrine. God's word tells us only his believers get eternal life.
-
Depart from evil, and do good; **and dwell for ever more.**(Psalms 37:27)
For the LORD loves judgment, and forsakes not **his saints; they are preserved for ever**: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.(Psalms 37:28)
The righteous shall inherit the land,**and dwell therein for ever.**(Psalms 37:29)
In the way of righteousness is life: and in the pathway thereof **there is no death.**-Proverbs 12:28
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish,**but have everlasting life.**(John 3:16)
To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honor **and immortality, eternal life:**(Romans 2:7)
For **the wages of sin is death**; but **the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.**(Romans 6:23)
So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have **put on immortality**, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written,**Death is swallowed up in victory.**(1 Corinthians 15:54)
But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Savior **Jesus Christ, who has abolished death, and has brought life and immortality** to light through the gospel:(2 Timothy 1:10)
FALSE. "God's Word" says no such thing. No where in scripture says "ONLY his (God's) believers get eternal life".
Matter of fact, SEVEN of the eight passages YOU cited regarding what qualifies one for eternal life made no mention whatsoever of either believing or believers!
No. Those seven passages tell us "the way of righteousness is life" - that Everlasting Life comes of "patient continuous well-doing" - BEING righteous, DOING good, and BEING uncorruptable. Scripture's saying YOU have to be that, not Christ. HE already is.
And the one passage you cited that did speak of believing is widely misunderstood to mean, you get eternal life if you believe - you go to Hell if you don't.
Oh,...what you said about the soul? You've got that mostly wrong, too.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#686 Mar 7, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
God's mercy is EVERLASTNG!
Only for His people who have repented.
OKAY

Houston, TX

#687 Mar 7, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats really funny is when tested atheist best believers on religious knowledge.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/28/pew-...
What's funny is 'did you read the sample questions?'
OKAY

Houston, TX

#688 Mar 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I told you to wait in the damn pickup. And this time no ridding the stick shift! My god you are needy.
ridding?

“Identifying Wolves”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#689 Mar 7, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I was thinking, albeit I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt and state fourth grade..
I think we were both being nice,lol.

“Identifying Wolves”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#691 Mar 7, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>You would'nt know how to be nice even if a Unicorn shoved a Fairy wand up your arse while Judy Garland stood there singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow, LoL
It is clear by this post..........you are delusional. Of course I already knew it.

Chicago, IL

#692 Mar 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Only for His people who have repented.
That's a LIE, blasphemer!
Good thing you're an idiot.
It can't be counted against you..

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#693 Mar 7, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
I think RR is ahead with his self proclaiming that HE is the only >>>REAL<<< "Christian" on the entire planet.
Talk about a broken record. Geez...
I've never said that I'm the only REAL Christian. Salvation is a free gift that no one can earn, we are saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." -Rom 10:9

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Titus 3:5- Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#694 Mar 7, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a LIE, blasphemer!
Good thing you're an idiot.
It can't be counted against you..
If you just weren't so Biblically illiterate ...

"God gave them up"
OKAY

Houston, TX

#695 Mar 8, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>You would'nt know how to be nice even if a Unicorn shoved a Fairy wand up your arse while Judy Garland stood there singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow, LoL
Really?

Chicago, IL

#696 Mar 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never said that I'm the only REAL Christian. Salvation is a free gift that no one can earn, we are saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." -Rom 10:9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Titus 3:5- Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
RR: "I've never said that I'm the only REAL Christian."

I believe that's true. I've never "heard" you say it.
But you've given the impression you think it, by frequently proclaiming ONLY yourself and 5 or 6 others here to be REAL Christians.
Thereto, using "us REAL Christians" as a standard of measure, you evaluate other Christians, who always fall far short in comparison.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#697 Mar 8, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
RR: "I've never said that I'm the only REAL Christian."
I believe that's true. I've never "heard" you say it.
But you've given the impression you think it, by frequently proclaiming ONLY yourself and 5 or 6 others here to be REAL Christians.
Thereto, using "us REAL Christians" as a standard of measure, you evaluate other Christians, who always fall far short in comparison.
It is, of course, by Christ's measure we will be judged, thus all other opinions of those who attempt to measure our worth in Christ are irrelevant.

God bless you and yours.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#698 Mar 8, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how Christians are all self made experts when it comes to bible.
There, that's more correct.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#699 Mar 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You can repeat your stupid brainwashed crap thousands of times and it will still be nothing but lies.

You read a book on mythology, whoopee.

My soul has been thru a judgment, and have been allowed to view several other souls as they go thru their's. And your demonic fake "god" and mythology has NOTHING to do with the judgment process. such is the problem with man made lies/myths. For the real God judges >>>ALL<<< souls upon their thoughts and actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 3 hr adelaide 1,557
False Teachings of Jews that defy their Holy Sc... 3 hr adelaide 59
SUPER SERVERs 5 hr Neo Neo Neo 4
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 6 hr adelaide 1,362
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 6 hr adelaide 395
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 6 hr adelaide 2,325
Israel is anti christ, literally 7 hr adelaide 115
More from around the web