Who is the dumbest Fundie on Topix?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#656 Mar 5, 2013
OK now then Dollarbill has jumped into the lead with 4792 responces of you are going o hell

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#657 Mar 5, 2013
I think RR is ahead with his self proclaiming that HE is the only >>>REAL<<< "Christian" on the entire planet.

Talk about a broken record. Geez...

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#658 Mar 5, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
I think RR is ahead with his self proclaiming that HE is the only >>>REAL<<< "Christian" on the entire planet.
Funny how fundies are all self made experts when it comes to bible babble..........LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#659 Mar 5, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how fundies are all self made experts when it comes to bible babble..........LOL
Yes, that has been made aware to me from my time on Topix.

I've never seen a group of people where each one claims ONLY THEY have it RIGHT, and then hate everybody else because they all have it WRONG. It's gotta be a quality control defect thing with all those "holy spirits". You would think their "god" would have corrected it by now.

I gotta go to sleep now. So good night, and hope you're not getting any of the snowstorms around.
OKAY

Houston, TX

#660 Mar 6, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
There you go 'thinking' again. Talk about a broken record. Geez...
OKAY

Houston, TX

#661 Mar 6, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how fundies are all self made experts when it comes to bible babble..........LOL
Funny how atheists are all self made experts when it comes to bible.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#662 Mar 6, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
You see we atheists have read the bible an see it for what it is, a book of bull shiet. You thumpers worship the book. Jesus, whilst just a man, told you to have compassion, love, understanding and hope. To bad you flucked it up.
socci

Osceola, MO

#663 Mar 6, 2013
OKAY wrote:

They are certainly no authority on the Bible, and it is still in question if they are atheist or Catholics who consider their priest the authority.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#664 Mar 6, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
They are certainly no authority on the Bible, and it is still in question if they are atheist or Catholics who consider their priest the authority.
OH look, lets bash the catholics..Let me guess you are a True Christian Snake talker.
socci

Osceola, MO

#665 Mar 6, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
I'm sure that arrogant self serving prattle bloats your ego, but it's just spiritual less self aggrandizing. You are a spiritually ignorant and lost soul, because you are brainwashed with an evil mythology that gives you no true spiritual answers. It teaches nothing about one's soul, the true SPIRITUAL nature of God, his laws for governing his universe, his plan for >>>ALL<<< souls, what Heaven/the "afterlife" is like, what work is being done there in helping all the lesser spiritually evolving souls, nor does it give even an inkling what your place in all of it is about. You got zero, nothing, squat, diddle, just a lot of egotistical hot air with no substance.
But you do have a lot of spiritual ignorance, if that helps you any.

The concept of the 'soul' comes from God's word in Genesis where we read: "God breathed into the nostrils and man became a living soul" and "the soul that sins it shall die".

You are a living soul. There is no other disembodied spirit or soul. At the Second Coming the dead / sleeping Christians are raised with new bodies. The lost are left for another 1000 years until the 'resurrection of the dammed' & lake of fire where they are burned and destroyed, gone for ever.

The idea of an immortal soul is a Catholic doctrine. God's word tells us only his believers get eternal life.
-
Depart from evil, and do good; **and dwell for ever more.**(Psalms 37:27)

For the LORD loves judgment, and forsakes not **his saints; they are preserved for ever**: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.(Psalms 37:28)

The righteous shall inherit the land,**and dwell therein for ever.**(Psalms 37:29)

In the way of righteousness is life: and in the pathway thereof **there is no death.**-Proverbs 12:28

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish,**but have everlasting life.**(John 3:16)

To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honor **and immortality, eternal life:**(Romans 2:7)

For **the wages of sin is death**; but **the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.**(Romans 6:23)

So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have **put on immortality**, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written,**Death is swallowed up in victory.**(1 Corinthians 15:54)

But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Savior **Jesus Christ, who has abolished death, and has brought life and immortality** to light through the gospel:(2 Timothy 1:10)

“Identifying Wolves”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#666 Mar 6, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
They do don't they?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#667 Mar 6, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
Shup <<<NERD>>>

*WEDGIE*

lol

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#668 Mar 6, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Shup <<<NERD>>>
*WEDGIE*
lol
When are you due to graduate the 6th grade?

Location hidden

#669 Mar 6, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>When are you due to graduate the 6th grade?
Get Better!

“Identifying Wolves”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#670 Mar 6, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>When are you due to graduate the 6th grade?
......and leave you in the third? LOL!

NDanger

“Third Eye”

You can't get there from here.

#674 Mar 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>......and leave you in the third? LOL!
That's what I was thinking, albeit I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt and state fourth grade..

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#675 Mar 7, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats really funny is when tested atheist best believers on religious knowledge.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/28/pew-...
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#676 Mar 7, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
And where did he say that?
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#677 Mar 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
OK now then Dollarbill has jumped into the lead with 4792 responces of you are going o hell
God's pitbull. Go Bill, go :)
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#678 Mar 7, 2013
The hand of God's mercy will not last forever - www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 1 hr blacklagoon 152
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 2 hr truth 1,696
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 2 hr truth 1,030
The truth is difficult, I understand. 3 hr Scientist 66
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 3 hr Scientist 2,468
the pauline paradox 4 hr Barmsweb 106
Faith during hard times 12 hr Scientist 114
More from around the web