Who is the dumbest Fundie on Topix?
15th Dalai Lama

Placitas, NM

#440 Feb 7, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Jeff has a long history here parading his mental mush. As a newcomer it is possible but unlikely you'll even get dishorable mention. Tomorrow's another day. I'm sure we have yet to see your best stuff.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#441 Feb 7, 2013
I forgot about this thread. But with this latest influx of inbred fundie trolls, I cannot come up with "the dumbest" fundie. They're all about as dumb as dumb can get.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#442 Feb 7, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
I forgot about this thread. But with this latest influx of inbred fundie trolls, I cannot come up with "the dumbest" fundie. They're all about as dumb as dumb can get.
You got it! Tough call.. i think they are all about tied!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#443 Feb 7, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>You got it! Tough call.. i think they are all about tied!
I agree!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#444 Feb 7, 2013
Its so flippin hard to keep track of them all. I think they are reproducing at an alarming rate.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#445 Feb 7, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>You got it! Tough call.. i think they are all about tied!
EXACTLY how I feel.

But I have to hand it to them, for every time I think they could not be any dumber, they surprise me and get even dumber. It's amazing how they keep lowering, and lowering, and lowering, the bar.

And while I shudder to say it, they make Wayne/Sola look good.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#446 Feb 8, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY how I feel.
But I have to hand it to them, for every time I think they could not be any dumber, they surprise me and get even dumber. It's amazing how they keep lowering, and lowering, and lowering, the bar.
And while I shudder to say it, they make Wayne/Sola look good.
I wonder how Wayne's doing? Even though he hates me, I hope he's not ill, again.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#447 Feb 8, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how Wayne's doing? Even though he hates me, I hope he's not ill, again.
I kind of miss th good ol' boy, too.

A bit of background: A couple years ago at Thanksgiving my sister sent an email to the family listing what she was thankful for. She was thankful for her big brother for teaching her to ride a bicycle and calculus.

Yesterday she sent me a letter and included a letter I sent her almost forty years ago. In that letter I told her to forget the 'D' in Vector Analysis, just take it again and get an 'A', and forget the boy problems, just go out and surround yourself with smart people and worry about boys some other time.

Well that's exactly what she did and ended up some kind of computer guru at AT&T and Bell Laboratories. She's retired now and keeps herself busy in the politics of bicycling advocacy. In her letter she said she spent her whole life surrounded by smart people and had no idea how many monumentally stupid people there are in the world.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#448 Feb 8, 2013
It is indeed amusing to read the comments by Bible haters who have no life but attacking the Bible. Get a life, eternal life you children of Hell fire.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#449 Feb 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
It is indeed amusing to read the comments by Bible haters who have no life but attacking the Bible. Get a life, eternal life you children of Hell fire.
You make a good point, bill. Some fundies are just too darn stupid to even walk the runway at the Dumbest Fundie in the Forum Pageant, much less take home the tiara.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#450 Feb 8, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a good point, bill. Some fundies are just too darn stupid to even walk the runway at the Dumbest Fundie in the Forum Pageant, much less take home the tiara.
You're a great example of Bible haters. Nothing to contribute but ignorant comments and insults. You just can't help it. Satan is your father. You are his puppet.
socci

Lawson, MO

#451 Feb 8, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
Jeff has a long history here parading his mental mush. As a newcomer it is possible but unlikely you'll even get dishorable mention. Tomorrow's another day. I'm sure we have yet to see your best stuff.

Name calling from a bunch of losers really doesnt mean anything. If you have an argument then go make it where you obviously failed.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#452 Feb 8, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling from a bunch of losers really doesnt mean anything. If you have an argument then go make it where you obviously failed.
What part of 'mental mush' do you find confusing?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#453 Feb 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Begging for votes won't help you. Just keep posting

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#454 Feb 8, 2013
In the interest of full disclosure, I first heard a fundie brain, if it an be called that, referred to as 'mental mush' from Gillette. I think he was referring to Jeff, Seth at the time, but it may have been that yokel from Finland.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#455 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Begging for votes won't help you. Just keep posting
Just another goofball without enough history in the forum to get an invitation.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#456 Feb 8, 2013
lol, when HG is away, the ilk fundies will play!

Location hidden

#457 Feb 8, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
You forget a lot. Like what planet you're on!

lol

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#458 Feb 8, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another goofball without enough history in the forum to get an invitation.
Truthsayer777 is a stone cold dipshiet. He/she is infatuated with eternal fire and damnation. I can only guess he/she missed the classes on compassion and redemption. Anyhow I am tossing Truthsayer777 mullet into the ring.

Location hidden

#459 Feb 8, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
In the interest of full disclosure, I first heard a fundie brain, if it an be called that, referred to as 'mental mush' from Gillette. I think he was referring to Jeff, Seth at the time, but it may have been that yokel from Finland.
lol You didn't get tagged as "The Lamo" for nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 6 min 15th Dalai Lama 2,496
I'm YOUR FATHER, IMITATE ME! (Jan '16) 59 min I love jesus 44
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 2 hr I love jesus 131
Am I praying amiss or asking for things against... 3 hr little lamb 3
Corn is from the Americas Why is it in the Bible? (May '08) 4 hr I love jesus 42
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 5 hr I love jesus 20,567
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 5 hr messianic114 362
More from around the web