|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

JordanUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you for the most part. On homosexuality I do not, but unless I wasn't clear, I don't believe it's my place so they are most certainly free to do what they want. Abortion against yes it is legal, therefore those women who do it have a legal right to. I'm not at all trying to stop them, just stating that I don't agree. Touching on the Baptist thing, that is the denomination in which I was raised. I agree with it on some points but not on all, I do plan on finding another denomination but I have yet to learn enough about ALL of them to determine which seems to make the most sense. And on good works, I stated that I was taught to do them for the exact reason you said, not because I'm supposed to but rather since I'm Christian I should feel the want to. Again on those who don't believe in salvation by grace through fair (churchy sounding I know but that's just for lack of a better way of putting it) going to hell that's my belief and I'm not a stereotypical mega conservative baptist standing on a soap box telling people that God hates them an they're burning forever. I don't want that for anyone. And I'm just stating my beliefs, not forcing them on anyone because like you said we all have that freedom which is great.
Consider this:
There are many who just read these threads and never post.
What IF a person is reading your posts, maybe someone your age, and, according to your presentation of your beliefs, either accepts and believes them and decides to become a Christian OR doesn't quite understand what you are trying to say, so they just 'don't get it' at all and remain an atheist.
Have you ever considered this?
A person can definitely remain an atheist their entire life simply because of the poor way a Christian has tried to 'share' their faith with them.
Does this mean they are condemned for their not understanding? Do you really believe in that kind of God? I don't.

Since: Oct 12

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell did Nettie explain to you regarding that issue?
Yes, you are UNEDUCATED and stubbornly stupid.
Answer the questions posed by "Star". Lets flush out your bull!
I want to actually hang you on your lack of education and your baptist bullcrap! Cause thats where this is goin! You have NO educational facts so you go running back to the bullcrap your preacher taught you.

Oh, you are like a duck in a bucket! Way too easy!
I'm having a hard time following what you're saying here. I thought I was answering those questions. My preacher didn't teach me any of this. I was stating my belief, my worldview. Were those not proper answers to the questions?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

JordanUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah on the death penalty issue I do know about all the innocent people on death row. We've gone over it in my government courses. What I was trying to say that some of those people do not deserve the death penalty because there is a possibility that they might be innocent. Any fraction, a .01% chance of innocence is enough for me to say they don't deserve it. The death penalty is an extreme punishment that should only be used in cases where there is literally absolutely no evidence of their innocence.
Uh.. the question that star wanted answered is the FIRST one.. it didnt have shitshinola to do with fractional percentages of innocents and the death penalty.
You are avoiding answering that question like the plague! And its just blatantly obvious!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

And, Jordan, what of the millions of people all over the world who were born and raised in a different faith, one that is not a Christian faith, yet, they earnestly try to live by their faith to the best of their ability in order to please the higher power they believe in?
Do you really think God is so small that He would condemn them?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You reject His Word and try to say there is another path to salvation. You are a liar.
Wayne, I have posted countless times now that all who receive salvation is because of the sacrifice that Jesus made for all mankind.
God loves every atheist just as much as He loves you and, IMO, God will give every chance of salvation to them, same as to you.
You don't like it.
Try to correct God when you face Him.
Good luck.
Sola Scriptura

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Oh now you're changing your assertions! Slick but major FAIL diaperboy.
Jesus Christ is the ONLY Path to salvation and I have NEVER said different, Pig Trough.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

JordanUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having a hard time following what you're saying here. I thought I was answering those questions. My preacher didn't teach me any of this. I was stating my belief, my worldview. Were those not proper answers to the questions?
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>But WHY do you think homosexuality and abortion is a sin?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they have NOT been debunked except by liberal homosexuals. They don't count.
Yes, they have.
Even by the leading authority on the book of Leviticus, who is a Rabbi.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Jordan the Fundie punk is all yours Nettie.. he's playing childish games.
Im tired of playing games with a child.
Its just too obvious. He isnt here to learn anything. The arrogance is too ingrained into his pea sized brain. The preachers and mommy/daddy fundie ruined this kid.

Since: Oct 12

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Nettiebelle wrote:
And, Jordan, what of the millions of people all over the world who were born and raised in a different faith, one that is not a Christian faith, yet, they earnestly try to live by their faith to the best of their ability in order to please the higher power they believe in?
Do you really think God is so small that He would condemn them?
Can I rephrase that for my own understanding? Are you suggesting something similar to what's portrayed in the story of The Elephant and the Blind Men?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ is the ONLY Path to salvation and I have NEVER said different, Pig Trough.
Oh really diaperboy?

Hmmm lets read these:

First you said to nettie:
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
No, by your rejection of God you have regressed and gotten smaller, much like Trough.
Rejection of "GOD" huh?
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You reject His Word and try to say there is another path to salvation. You are a liar.
Now its rejection of his "WORD" after you were told you were lying, huh?

Sure sounds different from the post I just responded to.. PATH????? ya see, liars always get caught.
Yeah diaperboy, ya changed it several times!
Sola Scriptura

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Consider this:
There are many who just read these threads and never post.
What IF a person is reading your posts, maybe someone your age, and, according to your presentation of your beliefs, either accepts and believes them and decides to become a Christian OR doesn't quite understand what you are trying to say, so they just 'don't get it' at all and remain an atheist.
Have you ever considered this?
A person can definitely remain an atheist their entire life simply because of the poor way a Christian has tried to 'share' their faith with them.
Does this mean they are condemned for their not understanding? Do you really believe in that kind of God? I don't.
Consider this. There are many who read these threads that will never reply. Should Christians let them read atheistic posts and posts from liars like YOU and think YOU and the atheists are right? I don't think so.

I may act like an asshole but I give scripture, book, chapter, and verse so they can see for themselves. What they decide is up to them and God. Unlike YOU who copies and pastes absolute lies and false doctrines from the damnable catholic sites.

I post TRUTHS that say what God has said about atheism and gays and false doctrine.

I have also posted TRUTHS about how a person that is seeking God may be saved and that is ONLY through and by the Atoning Blood of Jesus Christ.

I don't imply there are OTHER ways to salvation like YOU lie about. Do you think God is happy with that? I don't.
Sola Scriptura

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really diaperboy?
Hmmm lets read these:
First you said to nettie:<quoted text>Rejection of "GOD" huh?
<quoted text>Now its rejection of his "WORD" after you were told you were lying, huh?
Sure sounds different from the post I just responded to.. PATH????? ya see, liars always get caught.
Yeah diaperboy, ya changed it several times!
Let's see Pig Trough.

Jesus Christ, God and the Word are all the SAME. God NEVER changes. And, He is the Way, the Truth, the Path. All the same True God, Jesus Christ.

I know that blows your piggy brain but I don't care.
Sola Scriptura

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they have.
Even by the leading authority on the book of Leviticus, who is a Rabbi.
Nonbelieving Jew? So?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider this. There are many who read these threads that will never reply. Should Christians let them read atheistic posts and posts from liars like YOU and think YOU and the atheists are right? I don't think so.
I may act like an asshole but I give scripture, book, chapter, and verse so they can see for themselves. What they decide is up to them and God. Unlike YOU who copies and pastes absolute lies and false doctrines from the damnable catholic sites.
I post TRUTHS that say what God has said about atheism and gays and false doctrine.
I have also posted TRUTHS about how a person that is seeking God may be saved and that is ONLY through and by the Atoning Blood of Jesus Christ.
I don't imply there are OTHER ways to salvation like YOU lie about. Do you think God is happy with that? I don't.
Wayne, you post your opinions on the Bible and then add some scripture hoping it will support your opinions of what that scripture means.

The Catholic Church is way ahead of you there, hon.
lol

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see Pig Trough.
Jesus Christ, God and the Word are all the SAME. God NEVER changes. And, He is the Way, the Truth, the Path. All the same True God, Jesus Christ.
Kinda hard to sleep when you're sitting in soiled diapers.. I understand wayne..

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see Pig Trough.
No they are not 'them same'.
God is and always has been pure spirit.
Jesus was both human and Divine spirit.
Jesus is a part of the Holy Trinity.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

JordanUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I rephrase that for my own understanding? Are you suggesting something similar to what's portrayed in the story of The Elephant and the Blind Men?
My questions were valid and understandable.
I don't want to talk about stories.
Do you have your own answer to my questions?
Your own opinions, thoughts?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

JordanUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were not, because you are very uninformed.
Sola Scriptura

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Wayne, you post your opinions on the Bible and then add some scripture hoping it will support your opinions of what that scripture means.
The Catholic Church is way ahead of you there, hon.
lol
SO, according to you, the catholic church is way ahead of me by posting their opinions on the bible and then add some scripture hoping it will support their opinions of what scripture means. YEAH, I KNEW THAT. I just didn't know YOU did! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
There Is No Benefit For Believing In God 8 min ChristineM 879
The Lords Prayer 15 min Cliff09 7
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr -Lea- 12,251
God is just 1 hr Questioning 121
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 1 hr NorCal Native 87,768
deamon 1 hr wtf 2
A Message from Nettie 2 hr par five 1,341
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 3 hr messianic1114 1,524
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 3 hr blacklagoon 216