Not every one who says 'Lord, Lord' is in the house of my after!I hate, hate, hate, hate you Christ-loving Christian [email protected]@rds with a flaming passion. You all are the most hateful, close-minded, hypocritical, judgemental pieces of fcking $hit one could ever meet, and it's funny how YOU Christians are so quick to condemn the towel-heads for all the evil that they've done, but YOU Christians are guilty of doing horrible things as well, for example, the Inquisition, burning the "witches," and the genocide of Native Americans.
I also hate, hate, hate, hate, hate God, always have, always will, and he deserves to be hated. I hate God for three reasons. The first one is, I used to pray, pray, and pray, and not once did he answer my prayers, I was ignored each and everytime, and I resented him for that. The other reason I harbor hate towards God is because there's suffering in the world, and God, an all-powerful being who possesses the power to end all the suffering in this world, does absolutely nothing at all, and instead sits back and allows suffering to remain in this world. It's as though he cares nothing for mankind. The last reason I hate God is due to the fact that I read parts of the Bible where God slaughtered millions upon millions of people (himself), he even took the lives of children, and he ordered his followers to take the lives of others as well, and I've come to the conclusion that God is a murderous, infanticial, pro-genocidal, bloodthirsty, immoral, menevolent being.
Just praying without truly believing has no result. You must be granted attention, even if your faith is weak, so that you see. But no reply at all, compared to the tone of and the passion contained in your post, i would say that you perhaps are just plain evil en that God therefore did not bother answering you.
God is not a coin machine where you just drop in a 10c and get what you want. He is asking a lot of us, but before we really surrender, repent and baptize, he must answer, and if he does not,
well: perhaps you did not believe at all, or maybe you are just evil.
Hating the so-called christians, alright, I understand that: they are the core of evil; even more evil than that you here quoted.
- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org