Why don't atheist and skeptics make a...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3223 Dec 29, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I tell you thats what you were going to do.
Why not? You asked me to. I aim to please.

What about the rest? tax money being spent to build a ark next to a young earth creation museum.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#3224 Dec 29, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you want to believe that number is there just as bad as them, huh? Gotta love what skeptics and religious people will do to the scriptures when it involves preserving their own false doctrines. Now get to that exact number that you claimed.
The Bible does contain the needed numbers using peoples ages when then were born died gave birth and so on. Go on do the math yourself tell us all what numbers you come up with.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#3225 Dec 29, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I tell you thats what you were going to do.
go on prove the false doctrine.
servant

Itzincab, Mexico

#3226 Dec 29, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible does contain the needed numbers using peoples ages when then were born died gave birth and so on. Go on do the math yourself tell us all what numbers you come up with.

These numbers of their ages, which we can begin seeing to decrease, was only after adam and eve sinned and death came into to the world. Now tell us how old they were before the fall.

Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#3227 Dec 29, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> If you do not take the Talmud or the ''words of men'' seriously, as you say, then why should anyone take your words seriously?
Either you take God Almighty's words seriously or you dont. The blood is off my hands once I warn =/
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#3228 Dec 29, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
How many stones of the temple proper are still standing? The only thing I know to be standing is the western outer wall.
<quoted text>
Why hasn't there been any animal sacrifice since 70 AD?
Well you answered your own question. The western wall is standing.

Again you answered your own question. Isnt that when the temple was destroyed? Do you think they should go and sacrifice anywhere they pleasE? Or in the place God Almighty commands them to?
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#3229 Dec 29, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
I explained why I said that in a later post.
Also it is obvious you haven't read the commandments Jesus taught or don't recognize them from the Torah. Take your pick.

I did. And I never said ALL that he taught went against the Torah. Just some. Plus he added on as I showed you. When I showed you that you called it "reformed Judaism" which makes no sense. It would be one thing if Jesus came back and brought back people to the Torah. But he didnt do that. Then people such as paul taught against the Torah which is why christians do not follow it (for the most part).

[QUOTE who="servant"]
<quoted text>
Was the Temple not ransacked in 70 a.d. and trampled on by the Roman Gentiles (Revelation 11:1-2), which put end to sacrifices in the Temple (Daniel 9) just as Jesus and the Prophets predicted decades early (Mark 13:1-3---Mark 13:14).
Google the siege of Jerusalem 70 a.d.
[/quote]

Yep all that happened. I wonder there was a stone left unturned like Jesus said there wouldnt be?

OH yea I remember that would be the wailing wall lol

[QUOTE who="servant"]<qu oted text>
You just need to know who the LORD is and who made someone Lord in old testament times. I mean even the Angel spoken of in Exodus, who was with Moses and the Prophets, inherited God's name (Exodus 23:20-21).
I understand who God Almighty is. The angel was one of MANY angels sent to Israel to guide them. Was there anytime where they were worshiped? Did they come and do things according to their own will? Did they have their own name in which they could be recognized? Not at all.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#3230 Dec 29, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
I explained why I said that in a later post.
Also it is obvious you haven't read the commandments Jesus taught or don't recognize them from the Torah. Take your pick.
I did. And I never said ALL that he taught went against the Torah. Just some. Plus he added on as I showed you. When I showed you that you called it "reformed Judaism" which makes no sense. It would be one thing if Jesus came back and brought back people to the Torah. But he didnt do that. Then people such as paul taught against the Torah which is why christians do not follow it (for the most part).
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Was the Temple not ransacked in 70 a.d. and trampled on by the Roman Gentiles (Revelation 11:1-2), which put end to sacrifices in the Temple (Daniel 9) just as Jesus and the Prophets predicted decades early (Mark 13:1-3---Mark 13:14).
Google the siege of Jerusalem 70 a.d.
[/quote]

Yep all that happened. I wonder there was a stone left unturned like Jesus said there wouldnt be?

OH yea I remember that would be the wailing wall lol

[QUOTE who="servant"]<qu oted text>
You just need to know who the LORD is and who made someone Lord in old testament times. I mean even the Angel spoken of in Exodus, who was with Moses and the Prophets, inherited God's name (Exodus 23:20-21).
I understand who God Almighty is. The angel was one of MANY angels sent to Israel to guide them. Was there anytime where they were worshiped? Did they come and do things according to their own will? Did they have their own name in which they could be recognized? Not at all.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#3231 Dec 29, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Now about the Temple mentioned in Ezekiel. I used to think the same as you. Now the reason you or I can't find can't find parameters about this Temple the stone used in the other Temples represented the hearts of men(Ezekiel 36:26) which when the Messiah came, God's people became living stones (1 Peter 2:5). This is why we are told that who ever the messiah is he will be the stone the builders rejected. The lands also represent what is inside the minds of people while they are alive (Jeremiah 31:33-36). This is why we are told in the NT, the kingdom of heaven is in you. We also know that when everything is said and done and the judgement comes for all peoples and nations, we will recieve our inheritance (Isaiah 66--Revelation 21).
Stop it dude lol Like seriously STOP. This actually bothered me. So you havent even read Ezekiel 37-48 have you? Because that is not a "metaphor" for people or anything. If you say it is this convo is useless and needs to stop.

Well actually that is, if you can prove what you say is correct USING THE TEXT. Not other verses but the text that DESCRIBES THE TEMPLE IN DETAIL. You must have googled an answer and then tried to bring it here. Sorry that doesnt work unless the person that you get it from knows what they're talking about. And they dont. Because there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the text of Ezekiel 37-48 that states that crap.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3232 Dec 29, 2012
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>And higher...? What does that mean?
In the holla do you folks sit 'round spit'n chaw, and cussin the edumacated? Dem edumacated is dah devil!
You little illiterate. Gillette was slobbering all over the "modern" critics so I said the "modern AND higher critics" meaning BOTH.

Boy, you're stupid.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3233 Dec 29, 2012
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? Lots of words, but little sense and certainly not an original thought...making you GUILTY of the same old same old, all the time...
Why are humans still born under original sin? IF Jesus died for its payment...
BTW, I know your God is a mean spirited prick...never bought into the all loving, all compassionate line - most especially when you see how mean spirited many xtians are...they cant make a God in their image and not have him be the same...
You mean He became a mean spirited God when He didn't meet YOUR expectations, don't you? Well bubba, YOU are not the issue. It's NOT all about YOU YOU YOU but that IS the atheists mantra. Your god lives in a mirror.

And I figured you were too stupid to understand what I posted.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3234 Dec 29, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gallup Poll: 58% of Republicans Are Young Earth Creationists,"
Why do you feel the need for name calling? He don't believe the earths is 6000 years old. It is Christians that believe that.
I am a Christian and I do not believe that.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3235 Dec 29, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You little illiterate. Gillette was slobbering all over the "modern" critics so I said the "modern AND higher critics" meaning BOTH.
Boy, you're stupid.
Illiterate and stupid. If I'm not mistaken you consider those virtues.

God bless you.
servant

Itzincab, Mexico

#3236 Dec 29, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>

None of that is true. That is you once again taking what Gentiles have twisted over the centuries and teach and use it against what Jesus taught. Anyone that can't see Jesus was teaching the commandments from the Torah (and cuz the NT hadn't existed) isn't following Jesus in the first place. They are what Isaiah called "lip service worshipers". They think uttering Yeshua's name is all he taught.

By the way, you think a Roman Gentiles wrote and had this in mind for their citizens (John 4:22)

Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

So what was this Angel's name or should I say the name this Angel inherited in Exodus 23:20-21...lol....Come on. You can figure it out.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#3237 Dec 29, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you answered your own question. The western wall is standing.
Again you answered your own question. Isnt that when the temple was destroyed? Do you think they should go and sacrifice anywhere they pleasE? Or in the place God Almighty commands them to?
The wall was not part of the temple proper which is what Jesus was referring to. And animal sacrfices did stop. You seemed to be implying it did not.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#3238 Dec 29, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
The wall was not part of the temple proper which is what Jesus was referring to. And animal sacrfices did stop. You seemed to be implying it did not.
No I wasnt implying that. Maybe you misunderstood me

Pay close attention to verse 44

Luke 19
41 As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it 42 and said,“If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes. 43 The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”
servant

Itzincab, Mexico

#3239 Dec 29, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it dude lol Like seriously STOP. This actually bothered me. So you havent even read Ezekiel 37-48 have you? Because that is not a "metaphor" for people or anything. If you say it is this convo is useless and needs to stop.
Well actually that is, if you can prove what you say is correct USING THE TEXT. Not other verses but the text that DESCRIBES THE TEMPLE IN DETAIL. You must have googled an answer and then tried to bring it here. Sorry that doesnt work unless the person that you get it from knows what they're talking about. And they dont. Because there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the text of Ezekiel 37-48 that states that crap.

Well look you can either believe what you want to believe or admit that their is scripture (ex. Matthew 24:1-2) and 2,000 years of evidence to prove this won't be a physical Temple won't be rebuilt in our life times.

servant

Itzincab, Mexico

#3240 Dec 29, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Then people such as paul taught against the Torah which is why christians do not follow it (for the most part).
<quoted text>

You just haven't learned what part of the laws Apostles were speaking about most of the time. you can start by reading thses.(Hebrews 10--Romans 8)

servant

Itzincab, Mexico

#3241 Dec 29, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry about mispelled words. I'm using this cell phone again. Let me get back on the computer.

Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#3242 Dec 29, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that is true. That is you once again taking what Gentiles have twisted over the centuries and teach and use it against what Jesus taught. Anyone that can't see Jesus was teaching the commandments from the Torah (and cuz the NT hadn't existed) isn't following Jesus in the first place. They are what Isaiah called "lip service worshipers". They think uttering Yeshua's name is all he taught.
By the way, you think a Roman Gentiles wrote and had this in mind for their citizens (John 4:22)
Thats to win Hebrews over. The FACT of the matter is that the idealogies surrounding Jesus and his religion of christianity differ from the TORAH. PERIOD. Oh and I guess I'll do this one more time since you keep repeating yourself while ignoring what I have to say

Deuteronomy 4:2
Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.

HERES WHAT MOSES SAID. WHAT DO YOU THINK ISRAEL (AFTER HEARING THIS) SHOULD DO WHEN ONE COMES AND DOES THIS?

21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago,‘You shall not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[b][c] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister,‘Raca,’[d] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says,‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.

25 “Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. 26 Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.
Adultery

27 “You have heard that it was said,‘You shall not commit adultery.’[e] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.
Divorce

31 “It has been said,‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[f] 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

AS YOU KNOW IT GOES ON AND ON. SO SHOULD ISRAEL FOLLOW THIS PROPHET EVEN THOUGH THIS CONTRADICTS DEUT 4:2?
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
So what was this Angel's name or should I say the name this Angel inherited in Exodus 23:20-21...lol....Come on. You can figure it out.
Lol what does Exodus 23 say his name was? ANGEL OF THE ALMIGHTY. Nothing more nothing less. When HIS GOD said that he (the angel) would have His name, it DOESNT MEAN THAT THIS WAS A SPECIAL ANGEL THAT WOULD COME BACK AND DIE FOR PEOPLE'S SINS. IT DOESNT MEAN THAT THE ANGEL WAS ABOVE ALL OTHER ANGELS. All it meant was that Israel was to listen to this angel. And if they didnt, the angel would not forgive them for it.In other words the angel was a servant given authority. You remember how Moses was called a God to Israel right? Same thing sir

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BIBLE QUESTIONS to KAB 19 min Barmsweb 97
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 22 min Barmsweb 355
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 25 min Blodewedd 476
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 34 min Barmsweb 5,948
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 9,571
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Cyber Crime Inves... 20,544
Design, Nowhere Evident 1 hr messianic114 503
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 2 hr blacklagoon 2,455
More from around the web