Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“honestly politically incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 15, 2013
This is not another thread aimed directly at the poster known as dollarsbill but I will only use him for an example only once.
I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ,he is who I can relate to and understand.
I don't understand God enough to hate or love him.
Sometimes I'm blessed and other times I go thru pure Hell with things and with other people.
I do read my Bible,the KJV Bible and it is there where I base my beliefs on.
I will never force my beliefs on anybody anywhere nor will I condemn you to Hell.
I will not use Hell or anything like it to try and frighten you into believing as I do.
However,for as long as there is a breathe of life in you there is still a chance that you will turn your life over to Christ.
Now,I'm going to use in terms not intended to insult or name call here but take the poster that we all have seen on here known as dollarsbill.
Evidently,this individual has no knowledge about God's love nor does he know how to express God's love towards another person.
He is not the poster boy for Christianity and neither am I.
I don't hate the guy,dollarsbill,I just hate his ways because he is using God and God's word to aggrandize himself on here thus giving the Lord and bad reputation as well as giving that much more of a reason for his message to the world to fall on deaf ears.
Jesus Christ is the only ideal path to salvation.
We are all God's children and the Lord loves us all.
He wants all of us to be a part of his family.
Truth is,with me,I am trying to break myself away from Protestant beliefs and I desire very much to follow the spiritual path that my great grandfather took as did his father before him took which was (pause) Irish Catholic.
Since Irish Catholicism is pretty much the same as Roman Catholicism,so I am told,and there is no Irish Catholic churches around except maybe somewhere maybe in or near Boston,MA I will have to settle for a Roman Catholic Church to go to.
So far,I have only found Modern Catholic Churches here locally and I'm not interested in that.
Folks,I'm not perfect,but I do love each and every one of you on here as my brother and as my sister.
We may disagree with one another on many,many things but let's try to bare in mind that no matter what we disagree with,what we believe or don't believe and regardless of who we are and what we are,
We all live under the same sun on the same planet.
Let's stop the hating and start being good to one another on here.
QUITTNER

Cobourg, Canada

#2 Aug 15, 2013
7:23 pm, Thursday, August 15, 2013:
RE: Follow Christ not his Followers
EXACTLY! And reject/ignore everything in the bible that is NOT the teachings and requirements and lifestyle of a Christ.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 15, 2013
Jesus-loves-You_ wrote:
<quoted text>Dollarsbill must have delivered some word from God which you can not shake. He is likely on vacation, in the Bahamas, but here you sit obsessed.
Your boy dollarbills,with the way he's been doing on here,couldn't deliver a pizza much less deliver any word from God.
Truth is,I know a fake and I know a self-righteous holy hound when I see one.
You talk about someone being obsessed when your boy,dollarsbill,sits at his computer and post his rants on and off all day long on topix being "obsessed" about others of going to Hell as if he actually is wishing for them to.
He says that "pulling them out of the fire"..
How can you pull anybody out of the fire when all you do is insult them,judge them and then condemn them to Hell?
Then you come along wanting to take a crack at me as if to defend him when if you had any sense you'd know that he is wrong in his ways but,No,just like all the other cliques in the congregations that I have observed you snakes stick together as you corrupt your own church shamelessly.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 15, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy dollarbills,with the way he's been doing on here,couldn't deliver a pizza much less deliver any word from God.
Truth is,I know a fake and I know a self-righteous holy hound when I see one.
You talk about someone being obsessed when your boy,dollarsbill,sits at his computer and post his rants on and off all day long on topix being "obsessed" about others of going to Hell as if he actually is wishing for them to.
He says that "pulling them out of the fire"..
How can you pull anybody out of the fire when all you do is insult them,judge them and then condemn them to Hell?
Then you come along wanting to take a crack at me as if to defend him when if you had any sense you'd know that he is wrong in his ways but,No,just like all the other cliques in the congregations that I have observed you snakes stick together as you corrupt your own church shamelessly.
All you have to offer are PERSONAL ATTACKS, O COWARDLY Biblical IGNORAMUS. Ready for another Bible WHOOPIN'?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#8 Aug 15, 2013
Elphaba Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You another converted crack addict?
The reason your posts are IGNORANT:

Romans 1 "REPROBATE MIND"

Location hidden

#9 Aug 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to offer are PERSONAL ATTACKS, O COWARDLY Biblical IGNORAMUS. Ready for another Bible WHOOPIN'?
Actually that is yourself that you are talking about.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#10 Aug 16, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that is yourself that you are talking about.
Ready for another Bible WHOOPIN'? You are still at ZILCH O Biblical IGNORAMUS.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Ready for another Bible WHOOPIN'? You are still at ZILCH O Biblical IGNORAMUS.
I'm sorry,did you say something?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#15 Aug 17, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry,did you say something?
Yeah, are you ready for another Bible WHOOPIN'?

Location hidden

#16 Aug 17, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, are you ready for another Bible WHOOPIN'?
I'm sorry.did you say something?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#17 Aug 17, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry.did you say something?
Yeah, you're a Biblical IGNORAMUS. Hell fire awaits you.

Location hidden

#18 Aug 17, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're a Biblical IGNORAMUS. Hell fire awaits you.
Why are you talking to me?
ElBoredo

Bishop Auckland, UK

#19 Aug 17, 2013
I agree with this thread. People were instructed to go and bare witness to Christ, but people have obviously confused that somewhere along the lines with go and establish theocratic countries and act as entitled prophets in your Churches rather than spiritual guides who emulate God's love. "Love thy neighbour" and "he who is without sin..." must have got a little mixed up with punish and persecute all those who are different and for some bizarre reason the 300+ mentions of giving to the poor in The Holy Bible were far less important than the several mentions of homosexuality. In other words, 2013 Christianity (and the hundreds of years preceding it) are not reflective of Jesus' example, they merely mirror the agendas of stupid, ignorant and power-driven people. If you want to know more about Christ, read the Acts or speak to somebody who can communicate his Word without bias. It's really the best way.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#20 Aug 17, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you talking to me?
Jude 1:23 (NKJV)
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

Location hidden

#21 Aug 17, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Jude 1:23 (NKJV)
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.
Why are you so obsessed to express this side of the faith?
This is not the message to the world of God,the message that you bring does not bring people to the Lord.
Yes,the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom but that is not the message you should be bringing if you want to convert someone.
God is love and he is slow to anger,God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so every believeth in him shall not perish but shall have ever lasting life.
I asked Jesus how much does he love me and he stretched out his arms and died on the cross for all my sins.
Don't you see?,I do believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
What all of this is about is that I don't believe in you nor do I condone your message because you corrupt and misconstrue the true message of the Lord to the world.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#22 Aug 17, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so obsessed to express this side of the faith?
This is not the message to the world of God,the message that you bring does not bring people to the Lord.
Yes,the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom but that is not the message you should be bringing if you want to convert someone.
God is love and he is slow to anger,God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so every believeth in him shall not perish but shall have ever lasting life.
I asked Jesus how much does he love me and he stretched out his arms and died on the cross for all my sins.
Don't you see?,I do believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
What all of this is about is that I don't believe in you nor do I condone your message because you corrupt and misconstrue the true message of the Lord to the world.
Why did Jesus drown all but 8?

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#23 Aug 17, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
IGNORAMUS alert. Where is Jesus mentioned in the genesis flood fable?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#24 Aug 17, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Fable? You wish.

Location hidden

#25 Aug 17, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are corrupt?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#26 Aug 17, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
You're calling Jesus an ignoramus. PITY you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just A Talk With You Christians. 10 min Barmsweb 511
Bible Interpretation 16 min Barmsweb 1,638
Intelligent People Question Everything 27 min Barmsweb 915
gen 49: 27 29 min Barmsweb 639
What If God Was Non-Existent? 6 hr Seentheotherside 78
Why did Christ come to Earth? 6 hr Seentheotherside 807
The Moral Failure Of Christians 7 hr Seentheotherside 327
More from around the web