Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Since You think Jesus is Almighty God how could he Be since he has a God?

Ephesians 1:17
Darby Translation (DARBY)
17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, would give you [the] spirit of wisdom and revelation in the full knowledge of him,

Ephesians 1:3
3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Christ;

1 Peter 1:3
3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who, according to his great mercy, has begotten us again to a living hope through [the] resurrection of Jesus Christ from among [the] dead,

Romans 15:6
6 that ye may with one accord, with one mouth, glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Revelation 3:12
12 He that overcomes, him will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more at all out; and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven, from my God,
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Johnny Trunk wrote:
Since You think Jesus is Almighty God how could he Be since he has a God?
Ephesians 1:17
17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, would give you [the] spirit of wisdom and revelation in the full knowledge of him,
Ephesians 1:3
3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Christ;
1 Peter 1:3
3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who, according to his great mercy, has begotten us again to a living hope through [the] resurrection of Jesus Christ from among [the] dead,
Romans 15:6
6 that ye may with one accord, with one mouth, glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 3:12
12 He that overcomes, him will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more at all out; and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven, from my God,
I am not a Christian and there is more to God than the Lord but the Lord is one (person). Energy is the husband of the Lord Isaiah 54:5 and they are one flesh. Genesis 2:24. This is the forces in nature, gravitation, electromagnetism, and the nuclear forces. "But in his estate shall he honor the God of forces....Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory..." Daniel 11:38-39
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a Christian and there is more to God than the Lord but the Lord is one (person). Energy is the husband of the Lord Isaiah 54:5 and they are one flesh. Genesis 2:24. This is the forces in nature, gravitation, electromagnetism, and the nuclear forces. "But in his estate shall he honor the God of forces....Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory..." Daniel 11:38-39
Lol gotta do alotta twisting to come to this conclusion huh?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol gotta do alotta twisting to come to this conclusion huh?
Did you read the scriptures I referenced? My word is pure and right to those who have understanding. It's important to read the OKJV. The other versions are Christian interpretations. I haven't twisted anything.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

The Seven Spirits Of God wrote:
God answer to me.
Were you talking to me?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Hebrews 1:8-10 (NKJV)
8 But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
10 And: "You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Were you talking to me?
Is dollarsbill Your Brother
in Christ
Yes or no?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
<quoted text>
in Christ
Yes or no?
She's not Christian,'genius'.

Do you realize how STUPID you look using multiple ID's even when everyone knows? LOL!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not Christian,'genius'.
Do you realize how STUPID you look using multiple ID's even when everyone knows? LOL!
That's what I thought, DB. His MO is the same. His other account might have been banned.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

in Christ
Yes or no?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

TheWiseMan wrote:
in Christ
Yes or no?
Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

TheWiseMan wrote:
in Christ
Yes or no?
another name?
TheVirturOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Johnny Trunk wrote:
<quoted text>
another name?
in Christ And is of The Same Spirit You Are?
Yes or no?
Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

TheVirturOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
in Christ And is of The Same Spirit You Are?
Yes or no?
only Jehovah`s Witnesses are my Brothers and sisters in Christ.
Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
Hebrews 1:8-10 (NKJV)
8 But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
10 And: "You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
what does Hebrews 1:9 say?

does Jesus have a God at Hebrews 1:9?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Johnny Trunk wrote:
<quoted text>
only Jehovah`s Witnesses are my Brothers and sisters in Christ.
Isaiah 44:9 "...and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed". How can somebody alive today "witness" for a god who lived 2000 years ago? None of them have seen anything. Why was it that only Jesus' followers saw him after he allegedly rose from the dead? The scripture says that every eye shall see him when the resurrection happens.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Johnny Trunk wrote:
<quoted text>
what does Hebrews 1:9 say?
does Jesus have a God at Hebrews 1:9?
Of course. The Father. Heb 1 calls Jesus God the Creator and to be worshiped. Jesus is God.
Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Isaiah 44:9 "...and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed". How can somebody alive today "witness" for a god who lived 2000 years ago? None of them have seen anything. Why was it that only Jesus' followers saw him after he allegedly rose from the dead? The scripture says that every eye shall see him when the resurrection happens.
We see Jehovah and Jesus through eves of Faith.

Hebrews 11:1
Expanded Bible (EXB)

11 Faith means ·being sure [the assurance; or the tangible reality; or the sure foundation] of the things we hope for and ·knowing that something is real even if we do not see it [the conviction/assurance/evidence about things not seen].
Cisco Kid

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Isaiah 44:9 "...and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed".

How can somebody alive today "witness" for a god who lived 2000 years ago?

None of them have seen anything. Why was it that only Jesus' followers saw him after he allegedly rose from the dead? The scripture says that every eye shall see him when the resurrection happens.
psst.....God has never died.
The Great I AM is, was and ever shall be.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Johnny Trunk wrote:
<quoted text>
We see Jehovah and Jesus through eves of Faith.
Hebrews 11:1
Expanded Bible (EXB)
11 Faith means ·being sure [the assurance; or the tangible reality; or the sure foundation] of the things we hope for and ·knowing that something is real even if we do not see it [the conviction/assurance/evidence about things not seen].
You may have faith but you still can't "witness" because you haven't seen anything. All you can do is trust someone elses eyewitness testimony. The NT was written after all of these people had died so how can you trust the NT at all? It's all hearsay and conjecture.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 49 min Huntington Guy 78,415
Does God exist? (Aug '11) 59 min Gary Coaldigger 5,975
Openly Gay Bishop to lead Easter Breakfast clos... 1 hr Ant 18
Who or what is the Son of Man 1 hr no-one-special 519
The King James Bible Still Remains 1 hr Shiachah 69
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr Nc resident 1,265
Introducing The Universal Religion 2 hr jide oni 752
•••
•••