1. You seem to be singing a different tune here. Here's what you said before:<quoted text>
1. Dr. Watson did not propose a scientific theory or hypothesis based on real-world observations or scientific evidence. He made offensive comments based on personal prejudices very likely acquired in his formative years in Chicago.
2. He was ostracized in the same way that creationists are ostracized for making comments based on personal biases acquired through Bible indoctrination.
If youre going to shoot off your mouth you have to be able to back it up with scientific evidence.
3. <quoted text>
"Redemption: Deliverance of sinners from the penalty of their sins through the murder of their deity against whom they sinned." -Ambrose Bierce
Truth is truth and if youre offended by the truth youre a fool.
4. There is no scientific evidence of anything supernatural occurring in so-called cases of exorcism. Predictably requests for exorcisms have decreased as the advancements in medical knowledge have increased.
"I think Dr. Watsons comments were certainly racist in character. I dont know Dr. Watson personally and I cant judge him a racist or not a racist simply on the basis of those comments. I dont know what his background is and he may well have been raised in a racist environment which still affects his thinking to this day. He obviously wasnt thinking too clearly when he made those statements.
He was treated exactly as he should have been for making unsupported very offensive comments."
First you didn't know, now you know.
2. Way to switch the focus off his 'evolutionary' beliefs to 'Christianity'.
3. What's absurd? The method of redemption, or the fact that we 'need' redemption. The truth is, we 'all' need redemption. Does that presentation of truth offend you?
4. Science doesn't deal in the supernatural. And one of the reasons exorcisms may be declining is because mental institutions lock many away, doomed to die while in a constant drug inducement. The 'truth' is, we have absolutely no idea on how to handle a demon possessed individual by 'scientific' method. Just keep them out of sight, and continue to boast over human advancement.