Proof that evolution is false by Davi...

Proof that evolution is false by David J. Stewart

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 28
Next Last
Leviticus

Madisonville, TN

#1 May 20, 2009
Recently, a thought captivated my mind that proves that the theory of evolution is a big hoax. The thought is simple and yet profound ... why is there no recorded history before approximately 4,000 B.C.? The answer is obvious ... there was no history! Think about it! Evolutionists claim that man evolved over billions of years (that's billions with a "B"). If there were any truth to these false claims by unscrupulous scientists, then man's historical record should span back at least hundreds-of-thousands of years, if not millions. There is no record of a cataclysmic event that destroyed mankind prior to 4,000 B.C. And if there were, surely some of the survivors would have passed this information down to generations to follow. The Bible dates creation, as we know it today, at approximately 4,000 B.C. Thus, it was approximately 6,000 years ago that God, Jesus Christ, created the heavens and the earth in 6-days. It was 6,000 years ago that Jesus Christ spoke the stars into existence. It was 6,000 years ago that Jesus spoke animals, fish, plants, and land into existence. And it was 6,000 years ago that God formed man out of the dust of the earth.
Such Biblical claims seem absurd to modern evolutionists, who have convinced themselves that the earth is billions of years old. Ironically, they have absolutely NO EVIDENCE of such longevity. Evolutionists have sought out dishonest scientists, who distort the facts, use faulty testing methods, and make erroneous assumptions (unethically stating such assumptions as if they were facts). Evolution is at best still a THEORY. Yet, children are brainwashed in godless public schools all across the world, with evolution, which is taught as if it were a fact. This is evil. It is evil to deny students the Biblical account of creationism. The Word of God makes infinite more sense than the fairytale of evolution.
One of the simplest and best proofs that evolution is a joke, is the FACT that there is NO recorded history prior to 4,000 B.C. The world's history is CLEARY defined by SIX world powers since time began: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome. Since Rome's fall in 476 A.D., there have been no world-powers (many super-powers; but, no world-powers). At the time of Moses, Egypt ruled the world. The Israelites were used as slave labor by Pharaoh to build the pyramids.
Leviticus

Madisonville, TN

#2 May 20, 2009
Before Egypt, there is absolutely nothing recorded in history about a world-power. It is NO coincidence that Revelation 17:10 speaks of these world-powers, "...five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space." At the writing of Revelation, Rome was still a world-power. The Apostle John, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, tells us that Rome is the 6th world-power, and there is one more to come. The 7th world-power will be the beast system, the kingdom of the antichrist. This diabolical New World Order is quickly forming now (i.e., a universal religious view, global centralized government, a one-world economic system, a cashless society, etc.).

Do you think it's a mere coincidence that the Word of God is so concise on world history? The Bible records the beginning of mankind at about 4,000 B.C., and secular history is eerily silent before 4,000 B.C. for those who claim to believe in evolution. If I were an evolutionist, I would be extremely disturbed by this FACT. Prove me wrong! I dare you. I triple-dog dare you to show me any recorded civilization before 4,000 B.C. And I don't mean some pottery jug or item that you claim is 14,000 years old--Show me any evidence of civilization prior to 4,000 B.C. You cannot. In fact, it is difficult to find much recorded history before 2,500 B.C., because the flood of Noah's day destroyed most of it. How can evolutionists be so naive and foolish as to totally ignore this incredibly obvious fact? There is NO recorded history prior to 4,000 B.C.--no writings, no carved stones, no battles, no wars, no countries, no nothing! It's as if mankind just suddenly began (which is exactly what the Bible teaches happened). God created man out of the dirt, the elements, of the earth.

There were no humans before approximately 4,000 B.C. Hard to imagine? Why should it be? There is no history to indicate that humans existed prior to 4,000 B.C. This fact is irrefutable. Oh sure, some stubborn evolutionists are going to start talking about carbon-dating, archeological findings, etc. BUT, the bottom line is that the history of mankind should be traceable far beyond 4,000 B.C., going back million of years IF evolution were true.

Since: Oct 08

London, KY

#3 May 20, 2009
You make perfect sense there Levi..
but as you know they will come up with something..maybe man wasnt smart enough back then to know where they come from *rolling eyes* maybe they only had monkey sense, thats it..yep

You know I actually got that answer from someone on here talking about the Bible days..they wasnt smart enough back then to know where they come from..LMBO

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#4 May 20, 2009
Leviticus wrote:
Before Egypt, there is absolutely nothing recorded in history about a world-power. It is NO coincidence that Revelation 17:10 speaks of these world-powers, "...five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space." At the writing of Revelation, Rome was still a world-power. The Apostle John, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, tells us that Rome is the 6th world-power, and there is one more to come. The 7th world-power will be the beast system, the kingdom of the antichrist. This diabolical New World Order is quickly forming now (i.e., a universal religious view, global centralized government, a one-world economic system, a cashless society, etc.).
Do you think it's a mere coincidence that the Word of God is so concise on world history? The Bible records the beginning of mankind at about 4,000 B.C., and secular history is eerily silent before 4,000 B.C. for those who claim to believe in evolution. If I were an evolutionist, I would be extremely disturbed by this FACT. Prove me wrong! I dare you. I triple-dog dare you to show me any recorded civilization before 4,000 B.C. And I don't mean some pottery jug or item that you claim is 14,000 years old--Show me any evidence of civilization prior to 4,000 B.C. You cannot. In fact, it is difficult to find much recorded history before 2,500 B.C., because the flood of Noah's day destroyed most of it. How can evolutionists be so naive and foolish as to totally ignore this incredibly obvious fact? There is NO recorded history prior to 4,000 B.C.--no writings, no carved stones, no battles, no wars, no countries, no nothing! It's as if mankind just suddenly began (which is exactly what the Bible teaches happened). God created man out of the dirt, the elements, of the earth.
There were no humans before approximately 4,000 B.C. Hard to imagine? Why should it be? There is no history to indicate that humans existed prior to 4,000 B.C. This fact is irrefutable. Oh sure, some stubborn evolutionists are going to start talking about carbon-dating, archeological findings, etc. BUT, the bottom line is that the history of mankind should be traceable far beyond 4,000 B.C., going back million of years IF evolution were true.
Cave paintings are paintings on cave walls and ceilings, and the term is used especially for those dating to prehistoric times. The earliest known European cave paintings date to Aurignacian, some 32,000 years ago. The purpose of the paleolithic cave paintings is not known. The evidence suggests that they were not merely decorations of living areas, since the caves in which they have been found do not have signs of ongoing habitation. Also, they are often in areas of caves that are not easily accessed. Some theories hold that they may have been a way of transmitting information, while other theories ascribe them a religious or ceremonial purpose.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Nunya

#5 May 20, 2009

“Proud To Be A Christian”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#6 May 20, 2009
Leviticus wrote:
Recently, a thought captivated my mind that proves that the theory of evolution is a big hoax. The thought is simple and yet profound ... why is there no recorded history before approximately 4,000 B.C.? The answer is obvious ... there was no history! Think about it! Evolutionists claim that man evolved over billions of years (that's billions with a "B"). If there were any truth to these false claims by unscrupulous scientists, then man's historical record should span back at least hundreds-of-thousands of years, if not millions. There is no record of a cataclysmic event that destroyed mankind prior to 4,000 B.C. And if there were, surely some of the survivors would have passed this information down to generations to follow. The Bible dates creation, as we know it today, at approximately 4,000 B.C. Thus, it was approximately 6,000 years ago that God, Jesus Christ, created the heavens and the earth in 6-days. It was 6,000 years ago that Jesus Christ spoke the stars into existence. It was 6,000 years ago that Jesus spoke animals, fish, plants, and land into existence. And it was 6,000 years ago that God formed man out of the dust of the earth.
Such Biblical claims seem absurd to modern evolutionists, who have convinced themselves that the earth is billions of years old. Ironically, they have absolutely NO EVIDENCE of such longevity. Evolutionists have sought out dishonest scientists, who distort the facts, use faulty testing methods, and make erroneous assumptions (unethically stating such assumptions as if they were facts). Evolution is at best still a THEORY. Yet, children are brainwashed in godless public schools all across the world, with evolution, which is taught as if it were a fact. This is evil. It is evil to deny students the Biblical account of creationism. The Word of God makes infinite more sense than the fairytale of evolution.
One of the simplest and best proofs that evolution is a joke, is the FACT that there is NO recorded history prior to 4,000 B.C. The world's history is CLEARY defined by SIX world powers since time began: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome. Since Rome's fall in 476 A.D., there have been no world-powers (many super-powers; but, no world-powers). At the time of Moses, Egypt ruled the world. The Israelites were used as slave labor by Pharaoh to build the pyramids.
Very interesting! Where did you get this info?

Location hidden

#7 May 20, 2009
Kensey wrote:
You make perfect sense there Levi..
but as you know they will come up with something..maybe man wasnt smart enough back then to know where they come from *rolling eyes* maybe they only had monkey sense, thats it..yep
You know I actually got that answer from someone on here talking about the Bible days..they wasnt smart enough back then to know where they come from..LMBO
Wow, the idiots convention has you in the lead.

No writing before recorded history? What a surprise. We needed writing to write. Written language as we know it may only be about 4,000 years old but painting and the use of symbols goes much further back.

And why would ancient man have understood origins? They had none of the tools of the scientific method to excavate and understand the fossil record, let alone genetic research.

London, KY

#8 May 20, 2009
ScienceRules wrote:
<quoted text>
No writing before recorded history? What a surprise. We needed writing to write. Written language as we know it may only be about 4,000 years old but painting and the use of symbols goes much further back.
And why would ancient man have understood origins? They had none of the tools of the scientific method to excavate and understand the fossil record, let alone genetic research.
well if it was that close to the beginning dont you think someone would have had a thought and theory..just like the scientist today..sure they didn't have the means to do with like today....but they invented things no matter how primitive they are to us...
Look im no scientist and I don't claim to know as much as some of you...but common sense tells us they were not stupid..they invented things back then that's still in use today..upgraded and improved no doubt..look at the wheel..look at the pyramids I seen a program on the history channel and they say they still dont know how these people built them..so evidently there were smarter people back then ..then today. For you to say science is the one true knowledgeable way to go is just outright silly..You will never be able to explain somethings away..and God is one of them.
Light Sensitive

Massapequa, NY

#9 May 20, 2009
Kensey wrote:
<quoted text>
well if it was that close to the beginning dont you think someone would have had a thought and theory..just like the scientist today..sure they didn't have the means to do with like today....but they invented things no matter how primitive they are to us...
Look im no scientist and I don't claim to know as much as some of you...but common sense tells us they were not stupid..they invented things back then that's still in use today..upgraded and improved no doubt..look at the wheel..look at the pyramids I seen a program on the history channel and they say they still dont know how these people built them..so evidently there were smarter people back then ..then today. For you to say science is the one true knowledgeable way to go is just outright silly..You will never be able to explain somethings away..and God is one of them.
the mistake is that you all think early humans were exaclty like we are now. they didnt just wake up and start talking and thinking about the world as do now. progress was gradual. not in the hge leaps we make now. imagine being cold, hungry, scared, maybe lost, seperated from your pack, attacked by another, or some animal, etc - what do you think your priorities might be? passing down your story? or taking care of your survival?

langauge took time, there are many languages that never developed into a written one.

its amazing how fast you sided with the OP, and his childish and easily refuted points that he stole from someone else, but resist things that have mountaisn of evidence...you accepted this silly argument because it suits your belief system, no other reason. your knee-jerk reaction is to accept what fits your religious views and immediately reject those that dont challenge your faith but the myths surrounding it...
Light Sensitive

Massapequa, NY

#10 May 20, 2009
Leviticus wrote:
There were no humans before approximately 4,000 B.C. Hard to imagine? Why should it be?

There is no history to indicate that humans existed prior to 4,000 B.C. This fact is irrefutable.

Oh sure, some stubborn evolutionists are going to start talking about carbon-dating, archeological findings, etc. BUT, the bottom line is that the history of mankind should be traceable far beyond 4,000 B.C., going back million of years IF evolution were true.
no offense but youre an idiot. you cant ignore real FACTS and claim only you have the right ones.

define civilization? even theology scholars dont support your idiotic, childish and plagarized POV.

20,000 By now humans are in southern Greece

13,000 Rice is being grown in Korea.

11,000 People with a Paleoindian culture, described by archaeologists as Clovis, dominate North and Central America.

10,000 People in the Middle East are living as hunter-gatherers and have domesticated goats and dogs

7300 Tribal people in what is today Britain have domesticated dogs

7000 In the Fertile Crescent, people are farming and raising animals. Their farms anchor them to one place.

6500 In what today is northwest Turkey, cow herders are producing what will be tentatively considered the world's first dairy

http://www.fsmitha.com/timeline.html

really youre an embarassment to this nation. I think the Founding Fathers would have run and hidden had they known that they were setting up a nation where idiots like you would be capable of expressing such ignorant views.
Light Sensitive

Massapequa, NY

#11 May 20, 2009
human intervention in fig cultivation

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/503...

“God WANTS you to Evolve!”

Since: May 08

Northern Colorado

#12 May 20, 2009
Leviticus wrote:
Your post has more holes in it then a wheel of Swiss Cheese used for shotgun practice. There is no recorded history because there was no written language before ~5000 BC. However, there is plenty of cave writing before then, and this alone disproves your theory.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13 May 20, 2009
ScienceRules wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is how a supposedly educated person starts a conversation? Absolutely childish!

Location hidden

#14 May 20, 2009
Kensey wrote:
<quoted text>
You just argued my point. Of course people solve problems and learn naturally. And we can see the progression of knowledge over the centuries, regardless of specific details being lost. Why would primitive man have theories of evolution, gravity, electromagnetism, etc? They didn't have the tools, instruments and empirical observations that comprise the modern scientific method.

Location hidden

#15 May 20, 2009
N2shotokai wrote:
<quoted text>And this is how a supposedly educated person starts a conversation? Absolutely childish!
No, it is how you talk to idiots. Conversation is something that takes place between rational, intelligent people. Go to school and come back when you learn that.

London, KY

#17 May 20, 2009
ScienceRules wrote:
<quoted text>
You just argued my point. Of course people solve problems and learn naturally. And we can see the progression of knowledge over the centuries, regardless of specific details being lost. Why would primitive man have theories of evolution, gravity, electromagnetism, etc? They didn't have the tools, instruments and empirical observations that comprise the modern scientific method.
Would you not say they had questions about how they came to be?...would not the first man have some kind of knowledge of this and pass it down..I will never believe we just were..that we just appeared ..as the big bang theroy. There is a way we became..I dont think we came from animals..I dont think we just appeared..Theres is more to it.
Light Sensitive

Massapequa, NY

#18 May 20, 2009
N2shotokai wrote:
<quoted text>And this is how a supposedly educated person starts a conversation? Absolutely childish!
hey Ms. Manners!
Light Sensitive

Massapequa, NY

#19 May 20, 2009
Kensey wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you not say they had questions about how they came to be?...would not the first man have some kind of knowledge of this and pass it down..I will never believe we just were..that we just appeared ..as the big bang theroy. There is a way we became..I dont think we came from animals..I dont think we just appeared..Theres is more to it.
the big bang theory has nothing to do with human evolution...geesh when are you folks going to get your thoughts straigthened out...? the big bang doesnt say that Boom! all that we know is there. and the planets are as we know them.

just appearing is exactly what your god theory claims. poof! god made us as we are now. that our mind and such were in full workig order and allwe had to do it start making things and creating civilizations. caste out of paradise to start human civilizations the next minute. "Hey Adam, build me a toilet would you! Wheres' the indoor plumbing already!"

human evolution is a progression, present like a learning curve...

Location hidden

#20 May 20, 2009
Kensey wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course primitive man had questions about the unknown. So? Without modern science to explain things unseen forces were imagined, eventually leading to a personal god concept. But the history of knowledge is the gradual erosion of superstition and myth. Something tells me you did not have much formal education; not being cruel just observing that in your posts you don't show much knowledge about human history and development.
Light Sensitive

Massapequa, NY

#21 May 20, 2009
Kensey wrote:
<quoted text>
its most probable the "firsts" did pass something on, either on purpose or indirectly...had to happen, but not all that we do as humans requires the written word...starting a fire doesnt require written instructions, just instruction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
++++++++++ The INTRODUCTION THREAD ++++++++++ (Dec '13) 2 hr truth 20
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 4 hr Taranis 1,646
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 4 hr Paedophile exposed 655
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) 5 hr truth 764
You Really Don't Want To Go With The BIble Do You! 6 hr truth 12
Get the Chip at your employer 7 hr truth 36
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 12 hr blacklagoon 3 89
More from around the web